ZODIAC Project [Interest Check - UN]

Started by Ace Flyer, December 13, 2009, 06:04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace Flyer

This was an RP I was involved in on another site, and while it was going great...it died after a handful of posts. I'm just curious to see how people might receive it here. Small or large group, I guess, as honestly I don't have a lot of experience with group RPs, so...Well, this could help me with that.

Note: I'm looking for people who can post at least three good paragraphs...No one-liners please.

Anyway, the story. Oh, yeah, the pictures and terms we used in making this are "borrowed" from some anime and manga and Halo...

In the year 20xx a government research facility accidentally broke the barrier keeping out world and what would be named Codename: Hell separate, called so because this realm was the home to demons and monsters of all sorts. While the portal in the facility was quickly closed with relatively minor injuries, the government was alarmed all the same, especially when, as a result of the weakened barrier, portals to this realm were slowly and occasionally opening up all over the country. Fast-response task forces managed to keep the situation under control for a while, and for a few years, the situation was kept out of public knowledge, to an extent. The people claiming to know the truth were taken no more seriously than those who claimed that Area 51 was home to alien experiments and the "real" events of the Roswell incident.

A special task-force was formed, made up of elite veteran soldiers, given the duty of specifically fighting these demons. For a while the task-force did their job successfully, but they were only human, and minimal casualties at first started adding up, leading up for a last-ditch effort to invade Codename: Hell and try to kill any leader found, or if there is none, to just leave behind several nuclear bombs to hopefully end this nightmare. The operation was semi-successful. The portals closed before the bombs went off, but none of the task-force members made it back out.

Still concerned about what may happen a new project was started. Project ZODIAC created twenty-four genetic super soldiers, in a sense, created and trained specifically to fight these demons with specially made weapons and armor. Essentially super-human they were more than capable of clearing up any small appearances of demons. Half were sent to the other side of the world, leaving the other half at their main base to handle anything appearing in the country. Lately, though, portals have been opening more frequently, with stronger breeds trying to come through. Perhaps the earlier assault wasn't as effective as previously thought? And with rumors one of the previous task-force members made it through after all and has been staying under the radar, ZODIAC has been seeking him out when able, wanting to find out what had happened in that mission...

Okay, the description probably sucks, but anyway...The twelve zodiacs are all women. If this does pick up I'd only be playing their commanding officer and the surviving member of the previous task force, as what really went down with that last mission is vastly different from the official story put out by the military.

Here are the girls: (People can take more than one, up to three per person, I just ask they be able to play multiple characters well)
Aquarius
Aries
Cancer
Capricorn
Gemini
Leo
Libra
Pices
Sagittarius
Scorpio
Taurus
Virgo

Virgo is the leader of the girls, but aside from that, however you want to play whatever girl(s) you take is up to you. Base their personalities off how they look in the pictures, or the typical zodiac temperment, or whatever. Other characters could be available as well, such as other personnel on the base.

Well...Anyone interested, or any ideas or suggestions? I'm honestly not expecting much with how well my ideas seem to be catching on here but *shrug* Oh well.

Scarlette

I am interested in this and have sent you a PM!
((Ready for a comeback!!!))
Ons/Offs

Scarlet stains my mind
Scarlet stains my heart
Scarlet so deep and red
It has turned them black and dark

Ace Flyer

Wolfy

o3o..I would be if I could be a male..though where would males fit into this? o-o

Ace Flyer

Huh...Well, guy comfortable playing girls could be a Zodiac, or, if things are required, some of the girls can be swapped out as guys. The other site RP was on, two people played the girls and I the important people around the base; the general, the surviving human from the attack on the demons, the tech guy, and two of the normal soldiers that were back-up for the Zodiacs.

But, I can do some digging and find alternates should some Zodiacs need to be guys.

Ayame Sayomi

Wolfy

Ooh ooh..I wanna play the guy that works on their armor..xD

or a male Zodiac..:P