Into the Fray [TW AU - Some spoilers for season 1, LGBTQ friendly-Men needed!]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, September 13, 2013, 11:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: jetblackmirror on September 22, 2013, 09:13:10 AM
Looool.
I don't want those men to wash my car, I want them to wash by body... with their bodies.

Mmm, now that sounds like a good time!
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

CurvyKitten

Yes...smexy mens for our lovely ladies to swoon over.

I mean Yes we need more men. :) ~Hugs~ thinking of bringing some Blackwood love this way?

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Amelita on September 22, 2013, 03:32:13 PM
Soooo need males, huh?

I dieeeeeeee!  Ames, I was just asking someone if you were on YiM the other day, to ask if you'd be interested!

But we do, we definitely need more males, some hot smexy men!

Quote from: CurvyKitten on September 22, 2013, 03:38:22 PM
Yes...smexy mens for our lovely ladies to swoon over.

I mean Yes we need more men. :) ~Hugs~ thinking of bringing some Blackwood love this way?

+1!!!
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Amelita

How alive is this? Kicked off already? IC thriving? Or starting up? Talk to me babies :P

It's non-canon yeah? I was thinking James, actually ::)

And yes, Blackwood :P

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

CurvyKitten

No Ic just yet, still in the building/recruiting stages! 

And it is going to be a mix of cannon and OC. I have two lovelies already up, one is an npc as of right now due to my main being quite literally in a cage till she is freed icly hehe.

Oh James...mnnnn hehe. Got to love that just rolled out of bed after spending the night with you look. I mean...yeah bed head is sexy..<,<...>.> ~tries to pull her mind out of those naughty places~

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Amelita

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Amelita

-giggles-

alright, let me think on this. I have been starting games all over the place these last week and need to post to everything before I commit to a new one. But I'm bookmarking this!

<3333

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Amelita on September 22, 2013, 04:10:19 PM
-giggles-

alright, let me think on this. I have been starting games all over the place these last week and need to post to everything before I commit to a new one. But I'm bookmarking this!

<3333

Well, you know if you decide to join, you'll be welcomed with open arms.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Amelita

icecradle

I am not hugely familiar with Teen Wolf, but am interested (and I imagine there's plenty of resources online for me to catch up/know what I'm doing vaguely).

I play male characters. rarely females in group games, but you need more guys, so I'm up for that =)
AA // OO // Requests

undisclosedtoyou

There are plenty of resources online for you, multiple wiki's, in fact.  I recommend watching the show to, but that's only because I like it so much.  And sweet, a male character!  Ask all the questions you want to, and I'll answer them.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

icecradle

I'll read through the important stuff tomorrow morning. Pushing 1.30am now and I really ought to be asleep ;)

but I am tentatively in with a bi male char.
AA // OO // Requests

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

jetblackmirror

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

undisclosedtoyou

Okay, so the small banner I made might be too small, to catch attention.  Would anyone be interested in creating a banner we could use to advertise for this game?  I'll be using it to bid for a position on top of the E site.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

icecradle

AA // OO // Requests

Vael the Destroyer

icecradle

I see you're keeping initial werewolf number low, so would you prefer me to make a human?
AA // OO // Requests

Amelita

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on September 23, 2013, 04:07:19 PM
Okay, so the small banner I made might be too small, to catch attention.  Would anyone be interested in creating a banner we could use to advertise for this game?  I'll be using it to bid for a position on top of the E site.

I can make you a banner if you like

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: icecradle on September 23, 2013, 04:38:10 PM
I see you're keeping initial werewolf number low, so would you prefer me to make a human?

It depends on your idea.  I do want to keep it small, because it's sort of dipping your feet into the werewolf's being real, plot wise.  But if it's good enough, I might look the other way.

Quote from: Amelita on September 23, 2013, 04:46:44 PM
I can make you a banner if you like

If you did, I'd smother you with Dis on Ames lovin!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's