Are there any aggressive/seductive Domme Female RPers on here?

Started by SubMaleToTease, April 23, 2009, 06:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SubMaleToTease

I want to be surprised. I want to be blown away by someone's approach. Someone strong, assertive and a lot seductive.

Seriously, I am not just looking for a good roleplay. I am looking to have my mind blown out my ears… So, here it is, my vague roleplay search thread.

Save me from mediocrity?

Roleplay preferences:

I really want to find a creative and clever female roleplayer who is not only talented at, but also enjoys, playing the dominant role. We can discuss the details and types of dominance personally if you are interested. Do not mistake me for a sniveling submissive type who expects you to carry the roleplay on your own. I will do my share and more, I am simply looking and craving the D/s dynamic.

I want action; a roleplay where this a hunt and drama in addition to the D/s thing, would rock my world. I am not looking for some clichéd Master/mistress x Slave thing, but rather something with a mind-bendingly interesting plot, and some complexity.

I know it's all very vague but I am pretty flexible with genre and roles.

Possible character/plot ideas.

I would play a human, around 19 or 20. He has this curse on him that he is unaware of and it makes him an instrument of destiny to be used by forces of dark or light; whoever gets him first. The forces of dark have a prophecy that says if this human, this "tool of destiny" is seduced, or captured and forced, and bitten upon climax on his 20th year on the earth he will be aligned with them. You would play a female humanoid creature of some kind (vampire, demonness, witch, succubus, etc) who is on a mission to find my character and turn him no matter whether he is willing or not.

or

I play a human, 18 years old, just graduated from highschool. He lives with his Father who left his mother when the boy was 12 and almost immediately the Father remarried a gorgeous woman in her late twenties. She was always quite mean and harsh with the boy, giving the impression that she despised him. The day after the young man's graduation the Father announces he is going on a business trip and because the young man broke curfew the night before he was not allowed to go on the trip he had planned with his friends. So now he is stuck at home with his stepmother, who in the last couple months has secretly become infatuated with him though no one knows it. She plans to take this opportunity for all it is worth.

SubMaleToTease

Those two plot ideas are just ideas, if anyone has something specific in mind that goes with the Domme character I am looking for, I would be more than happy to listen.

SubMaleToTease

I definitely thought I'd get at least a few responses...

Death

trust me bro it is usually preaty hard to find a good dom female.
But dont give up maybe you should look around at the lady's O/Os or other peoples requests for an rp
My sex map
(kinda like my Ons/Offs will update later)
http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.php?mapid=map49cc53783f3427.10298790

Rider of the Wind has peace of mind now

my A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40684.0

SubMaleToTease

Yeah, I'm discovering that. Thanks for the advice, I will do that.