IWantYouAndYouWantMeBabeThereAintNothingBetter ((AAA111 and Kaiser Maverick))

Started by AAA111, June 16, 2010, 10:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She gets their drink orders put in first then she brings them their drinks. After the drinks are given to the new customers, Kelsey takes their food orders and gives them to the head cook to fill. While she waits for their food orders to be ready she goes back to Alex's table and sits down across from him and she smiles.

"So can I get you anything else?"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"You mean this.." She says as she leans over across the table and gives him a sweet loving kiss as she sits back down as she looks at him and gives a huge wide grin.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She smiles "Well that was um..kinda..nice" She says trying to downplay how much she really liked it because she absolutely loved when he kissed her like he did.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Yeah a little nicer..I guess" She says again nonchalantly as if it wasn't that big of a deal to her when in all reality it was amazing.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She nods. "Well not loved it but it was definitely good. I mean I'm not gonna complain."

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Maybe I don't like bossy people" She sticks out her tongue at him teasing him.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She kisses him but then pulls away. She looks at him "Well I haven't decided..Still a maybe but almost a yes"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Hmm..I'm not sure. Just no more pda." She shrugs as she blushes.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Its not that I don't like PDA it is just that I'm shy" She says smiling at him.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She looks up at him. "You know I should probably get back to work"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She goes back to the kitchen to see if her customers food is up and it is. So she grabs the food and puts it on a tray and gives them their food and asks them if they need anything else, which they do not.

In the meantime Kelsey grabs the other waitress, Renee, and asks her to hand this note to the man sitting at the table by himself with *describes what he is wearing and that he has a laptop*. She nods and Kelsey goes back into the kitchen to talk to the head chef and relax. The notes was written as follows:

Alex,

Your cute and the answer is yes

-your secret admirer. <3

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles and writes back on the note telling the waitress to send it back saying

Kelsey

You are the best

Alex