Best Friends Turned Into Something More (Antioch and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, August 04, 2010, 08:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Emily is 20 years old and has gorgeous baby blue eyes that a guy could fall into forever or so she has been told by her last boyfriend but that is so over. She has gorgeous curly brown hair that goes to a little past her shoulders. She is currently going to school in Florida and is starting her second year there. She wanted to go to someplace warm and a little bit from home. She is originally from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. After a lot of ups and downs her life is finally starting to be good and just the way she wants it..almost at least. She misses her best friend.

She was moved into her apartment at school a few weeks before school started. She wanted to chill and try and find a job before school started. She had just accepted a position as a waitress at a diner and was home relaxing. She checked all of the main accounts : myspace and twitter. Nothing too exciting though. She logged onto facebook and accepted some friends from back home and wrote some happy birthdays on some walls. She changes her away message on aol. "new job..new apartment..life is good..text if you me :-)"

She is logged onto facebook and she goes to her bed to watch some tv. She flips through the channels as she lays down on her bed.

Antioch

Dillon was sitting on his couch watching t.v. At twenty two he was doing good in life. He had joined the police force and had his own place. He noticed Emily's status on Aol and decided to text her. He picked up his phone and keyed in Hey you what are you up to? Not much here. He smiled and turned the channel on t.v. nothing was on at all. He turned it off and stood up stretching out his entire five foot eight body. He decided he would go into his home gym and lift some weights. So he opened the door to what would be his guest room and walked to the bench press and slid two 45lbs weights on the bar. He only wanted to lift a little so he laid back on the bench and lifted waiting for Emily's response. They had been friends for years he had always been there for her. He was her shoulder to cry on when the boyfriends dumped her, when the friends were bitchy, and the times hard.

AAA111

When she heard her phone goes off alerting her that she received a text message she opened the phone to see the id read "D-Man" and she smiled. That was her little nickname for him. It was kind of childish but then again so was her personality. She read the message and smiled as she began to text back "Hey you. Nothing much just moved into the new apt and hanging out for now..long time no talk whats new with you?

They hadn't talked in awhile and she had no idea what was going on in his life. Last she heard he was still living in Myrtle but she had heard from him in so long. She stood up as she stretched her 5'2 body. She was very tiny and she thought about Dillon and how much she missed him. He was always the one she cried on when her boyfriends dumped her and when best friends of her become enemies. He was the one solid part of her life. He'd always been there for her. Theyd know each other since she was 7 and he was 9. Their relationship was cute and they teased each other alot.

Antioch

Dillon was finishing some reps when the phone started singing Emily's ringtone. He had set it to a different one than his normal one. He picked up the phone and it said Em. As he read the message he was also thinking of what he would do next. New apt?....Well I am now on a police force in Jacksonville Florida. Moved out here a year or so ago. Sorry I haven't called. Where you living now? He replied and then set the phone down and jumped onto the treadmill. He always jogged at least three miles at night and roughly six every morning to stay fight for the force. He started thinking of his good friend Emily and all the good times they had. Even though he was two years older he had always had a crush on her growing up. He never admitted to it but hey what guy would. She was one of the prettiest girls in high school and to this day she was still the most beautiful woman he knew. *I would like to see Em again* he thought to himself knowing that was probably not possible. He kept jogging waiting for Emily's reply. He was wondering if she still looked like the old Em he knew and loved or if she had changed a lot seeing as they hadn't seen each other in over a year. He might have to get her to send him a picture just to see. He slowed his pace a little and listened out for her ringtone.

AAA111

As her phone went off with his ringtone she smiled knowing it was him again. Her ringtone was sent specially for him which would be considered weird if she had a boyfriend but didnt. As she read his message she smiling thinking they were in the same state. She laughed wondering how close they were. Yeah new apt with some girls that are moving in next week..Mr Dillon is a big bad police officer now huh. Going to school now in Daytona Beach. She clicked send as she put the phone down and went into the kitchen to get a snack. When she came back to her room she sat down and ate as she thought about him. She always had this die-hard crush on him but she never spoke a word of it. In high school he was the guy all the guys pinned after. Even though they were two years apart they were still super close until he went away to school and things changed. She smiled wondering if he has gotten any cuter even possible at all. She smiled to herself as she ate.

Antioch

Dillon got the message and smiled so she is in Daytona Beach. He finished his jog and took a few deep breaths getting his breath back and he picked up the phone and hit the send button on the number labeled Em. He let the phone ring as he walked into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. He let the phone ring waiting for her to answer the phone and when she did he said "Hey." Then after she respond, "Daytona Beach huh? Not too far, and yes I am an officer of the law Emmy." Using his childhood nickname for her. "So what are you going to school for?" He asked taking a gulp of water. He had sweat pouring down his body from the jog and workout. His tanned skin gleaming in the bathroom light as he walked in and grabbed a towel to wipe all the sweat off. He would take a shower after he got off the phone with Emily. He looked down and noticed one of his uniforms still laying in the floor and he picked it up and threw it out into the laundry basket. He went into the bedroom and hopped onto the computer checking email, myspace, facebook, and all the local news channels, he even decided to check out Daytona Beach's weekend forecast deciding that he might have to make a trip down to see Emily.

AAA111

As she heard her phone ring she noticed it was Dillon and she smiled as she answered. "Hey stranger. Yes good 'ol Daytona Beach. No idea you know me and directions" She said laughing. She was horrible at getting places if she did not have her GPS. "Um right now I'm doing the whole undecided thing. I'm not really sure what I wanna do yet so weighing out my options. So what is new with you?" She smiled as she got a glass of water and sat down at her computer to get out some of the good old websites she checked on a daily basis but nothing too exciting.

As she continued to talk to him she wondered what is new in his life and she figured he had a girlfriend. I mean with regard to how good looking he was she would be surprised if he was single. Very surprised. She really really missed him. A lot happened over the last year and she never talked to him about it and she wanted to call him so many times but she was scared.

Antioch

Dillon chuckled "Yea well I have had the occasional girlfriend but theyleft when I said I didn't want tohave sex till I was married." He knew that she understood that about him. He was looking directions up on the computer "so what's your address? So I can send you mail." He wanted to see her again so badly. "Any new men in your life?" he hoped she would say no. He went over and picked up his senior, her sophomore, year of high school. He looked at him then flipped towards the pictures of random students and looked at the one of them kissing. They had done it to piss off her ex at the time. It had worked until the ex said something and they got into a fight. He had beaten him to a pulp but only because he had called Em a slut for kissing a guy right after they had broke up. The ex had then begun to insult her saying she had slept with Dillon. Although he did stay over often when his parents had fought and tried to beat him. He would usually sleep on the floor in her room though, her parents not knowing about it.

AAA111

She smiled as she heard him say that. "Well your a classy guy the right girl will come along when the time is right." She was always so positive with him but with other guys it was different. "Mail what kind of mail?" She asked confused but still she rattled off her address. She remembered the time that they had kissed to piss off an ex. It ended up being something that she enjoyed just a little bit more than she should. She was not complaining that is for sure.
"Um well theres this guy Chris I've been hanging out with but I don't know really about it." She shrugged as she talked to him. This year had been rough with the breaking off of her relationship with her ex of 2 years even though he physicall, emotionally, and mentally abused her. Then her dad suddenly passed away. She never told him anything of this. She couldn't call him she thought she needed to grow up and handle it on her own.

Antioch

Dillon smiled a little happy for her. "So anyways hows the family?" He got onto mapquest and typed in her address looking at the map. It seemed that she was not far from his grandparents, actually he knew how to get to her place he could be there in an hour and a half. So that settled he decided to sneak down there to see her again. "Oh and by the way what are your plans for the weekend? Only wondering because I am planning a trip down there soon to see my grandparents." He smiled to himself knowing that she probably wouldn't think his grandparents live about five blocks away. He got off the computer and walked into the living room and grabbed the suitcase he would pack today and leave tomorrow after work. He knew that she probably wouldn't remember him so he could really get her good. He sat there in the living room and the house phone rang. "Hold on Emmy." He picked up the house phone "Officer Smith's residence."
The voice on the other end "Yea Dillon its me the chief. I need you to come in earlier than you were scheduled. There is a chase going on and we need your help."
"Yes sir Chief I will be there in the next hour." He was one of the best men on the force. He hung up the house phone. "Hey Emmy darlin I hat to do this to you but I have to go into work. There is a chase going on and they need my help. Unfortunately I have to have the privilege of being the best man on the squad. See ya sometime?" He asked her. "I will try to give you a ring if we catch this man and proccess him soon enough." He fought the temptation to say I Love You to her but he thought it.

AAA111

She smiled as he asked about her family. She knew she had to tell him but she hope she had enough courage to tell him without crying. "Um family is good I guess. Mom is doing the best she can with all that has happened. Dad was actually killed about 3 months ago by a drunk driver and he was on life support for about a month and we had to take him off life support. He was brain dead. It is hard without him around anymore but we are dealing. Mike has been my rock though." Mike was her older brother who was about 3 years older than her. She sighed. "Um I may actually head home Saturday night to see the family" She said to him as a single tear rolled down the side of her face as she thought about her Dad. She missed him more and more every day.

She nodded "It's fine. I understand. Work is work. Call me soon again it was nice hearing your voice again D-Man" She smiled

Antioch

Dillon returned home the next morning exhausted. He walked into his bedroom and took his gun and belt off laying it on the bedside table. Then he took his shirt and pants off and slid into bed. When he woke up it was way into the day, he got up and walked to the kitchen getting his coffee. He looked down at his watch, it read twelve thirty. He drank some of his coffee and started packing a few clothes for the weekend. He was really going to have fun messing with Em. He finished packing and got into the shower. After his shower he shaved his head because some of the blond hairs were starting to come back. He looked at his blue eyes, and smiled he was happy to see Emily again so he threw on his uniform so he could go through with the plan of scaring her. He walked out and grabbed his suitcase, then locked the door after setting the alarm. He got into his police cruiser tossing the bag in the back seat. Then he took off onto the road and towards the highway. He had told the Chief he would be out of town all weekend and the chief told him that it was okay. Hopefully they wouldn't tear the department down without him.

AAA111

That night she fell asleep fairly quickly but that night she cried herself to sleep thinking about her Dad and how much she missed him and everything she was doing right now was to make him proud. She was his little girl and always would be. The next morning she stretched and woke up. She thought that Dillon had a plan and she wasn't ready to see anyone yet so she texted me "Hey D-Man..I hope your not planning on coming down for a trip this weekend. It's not a good weekend. I'm out of place and the apartment is an absolute mess. Maybe wait until I'm all settled in. I just don't know if I'm ready to see anyone yet" She clicked the send button as she laid back down under the covers and turned on the television to try and get her mind off of things for awhile.

Antioch

Dillon got the message as he was halfway down there. Something was up he knew that she wouldn't care wait he thought of the house. He went over to her house enough times when her room was a mess and he felt something was up. He texted her back when he stopped to fill up his tank, Hey Emmy...Whats wrong? You think I am going to come visit? Okay....So I did think of it but I decided against it....Just don't get mad if one of my cop friends shows up to give you a jump. He was almost down there so what good would it be to not go all the way down. Besides she would most likely forgive him if he showed up there today. He finished filling his tank, wondering why he didn't do so before leaving Jacksonville, and got back on the road again.

AAA111

Emily got the text message as she was laying down in bed. As she read over the text message she sighed with a little bit of frustration, which is normal with him. She really didn't have the mindframe of seeing him yet or anyone at all for that matter. She texts back "I'm okay. I just think it would be better to wait. I'm a complete wreck and I don't want you to see me like that.Plus it is a waste of gas. Save your gas. Your cop buddies are gonna harass me?" She looks confused which isn't normal for her. Normally she sees the jokes but her life has changed so much recently.

Antioch

He smiles when reading the text. Then replies with Emmy hun you never are too much of a wreck for me to come see. And gas isn't an issue. But no my cop buddies will not harass you. He said pulling up at his grandparents house. His grandfather had passed away but he still called it his as well. He walked in. "Hey Grams you home?" He called out.
"Dill? Is that you?" She may be old but she had good hearing.
"Yep its me. Came down to visit you and Emily."
"Emily? She moved down this way."
"Yea she is staying here in Daytona Beach."
"That's good."
"Yea. Well I was only going to drop off my clothes I will be back here later." He said taking his clothes up to his room. They always had a room for Dillon. As he walked down his grandma was standing there with cookie. "Grams you always have cookies." He said taking three and giving her a kiss on the cheek. He walked out and got into his car putting Emily's address into his gps. He drove over, turned the car off, and walked up to the door. He knocked three times, then said, "Open up this is the police. We know your in there." He hoped she would not notice him long enough to give her a little scare.

AAA111

As she read over his text she sighed in frustration. She adored and loved him dearly but sometimes he just made her a wee bit crazy. She decided to tidy up the place a bit to make it somewhat welcoming. She had on a pair of long pants with red and pink hearts on them and a white t-shirt that says "A Best friend is..." and on the back "someone you can always count on" with a heart underneath. "Sometimes I just not know about you Mr Dillon Michael

She was tidying up the kitchen and the living room area as she heard a knock on the front door. She become scared suddenly thinking that something happened or that her ex, who is a cop, was coming after her. She stood there shaking not saying a word for a good period of time. Then she spoke out. "No no no please go away. Please let me go." She keeps pleading over and over again as she freaks out. She sits in the middle of the floor shaking in a ball.

Antioch

Dillon knocks on the door one more time. "Hello Em. Are you home?" He yells out, Oh damn I just said her name that probably gave it awayhe thought. "Emmy are you in there?" He slightly cracks the door to yell in there. I hope she is ok He said stepping in and un-holstering his gun to be safe in case someone broke into her house. He heard her crying lightly. "Emmy is that you its okay. Its just me Dillon." He said as he came down and hugged her, he held her until he knew she would be alright. "I didn't mean to give you a scare like that. It's just I was already coming down this weekend to visit my grandparents, and I decided to stop by. I'm sorry." He held her close like when they were in high school and a boyfriend broke up with her.

AAA111

She jumped into his arms as she hugged him. He also toppled over onto the ground but she didn't realize and really didn't care even if she had. She puts her face into his shirt as she cries. After awhile she lifts her head up with tear-stained eyes. "Your not him. I thought you were him. I thought you were coming after me again. Please don't leave me. Please don't leave me ever again. Please D please" She cried pleading with him over and over again. He was always her savior and she wanted him back for good. She wasn't always clingy like this but with everything that happened she was starting to become more and more clingy. "Please protect me like you always did. Please don't ever ever ever leave me again." She begged as she cried into his shirt.

Antioch

Dillon held her tightly. "Okay whats wrong Emmy?" He asked extremely worried, still holding her he just whispered into her ear a constant stream of "It's okay Emmy, It's okay." He wanted her to feel better. He would hurt any man that hurt his best friend, he would even move from Jacksonville to Daytona Beach just to protect her from any man. He loved her not only like a sister but somewhere deep down in him he loved her in other ways. She was so beautiful, even when she was crying, and he understood her very easily. He picked her up and stood himself up holding her. "Here Emmy lets go sit on the couch and you can tell me all about what happened." He said holding her and going to close and lock the front door then went into the living room to sit on the couch and hold her still.

AAA111

She freaked out a little bit as he left her on the couch but she realized he was just going to lock the front door. She looked at him as she whispered. "I think he's here. He came after me again. Please please make him go away. He came to hurt me again. Please save me. I didn't do anything. I promise I was good. Please D please I didn't do anything bad. I was a good girl just like he asked. He's back there" She pointed to the back bedroom. "But please please don't leave me." She said as she looked up at him with her tear stained eyes. She was having some kind of mental breakdown from what happened with her last boyfriend. She didn't have it earlier because of what happened with her Dad and all.

Antioch

Dillon was a little worried. He stayed there holding her, with his gun next to his side. "Shh It's okay Em. He isn't here its only me." He held her and kissed her on the cheek. "It's only me, D-man, you know your best friend." He sat there holding her until he fell over asleep. He was still really tired from last night. He hoped he wouldn't sleep too long, maybe Emily went to sleep with him who knew. He just cared for her safety so he would stay near her until he was sure she was safe.

AAA111

She smiled as she lovingly soothed her and soon she drifted off to sleep with her head resting on his shoulder. She was so exhausted from everything that happened she just slept resting in his arms. The perfect place. He was always and would always be her knight and shining armor. A few hours later she woke up relaxed.

She looked at him sleeping and noticed how cute he looked and she whispered "My knight and shining armor like always there for me" Then she drifted off to sleep again.

Antioch

Dillon slowly woke up and noticed it was dark outside. He nudged Emily trying to wake her up. "Hey Em its night time." He said loud enough to try and wake her. He didn't want to leave her house yet. He was happy here with her, she was always his damsel in distress but he knew she was more than that. He felt some strong emotions when he looked at her but he never acknowledged them thinking that she would not accept them the way I would. "Emmy dear its time to get up." He said laying a light kiss on her forehead. I am hungry he thought to himself. He got up and went into the kitchen finding the stuff to make some dinner he decided breakfast for dinner was good enough. He fried up some eggs and toasted some toast. Then he took two plates full of food into the living room for himself and Emily.

AAA111

As he woke her up the first time she groaned but she woke up the second time. As she sat up on the couch she rubbed her eyes and looked around. She saw that Dillon was in the kitchen and she smiled. She looked at him and smiled. She hadn't really seen him in a year and he changed but he looked really good. He pulled off the cop look REALLY GOOD. It was the perfect job since he was always protecting her. "Thanks for coming to take care of me. You know your job is perfect for me. Instead of taking care of me your taking care of other people. I think it is your calling. I know you've always been my knight in shining armor" She smiled as he set the food on the table in front of them.

Antioch

Dillon smiled, "Is that so?" He asked her. He ate some of his food, after taking off his hate. He then took off his jacket and let his tight shirt show off his muscles to her. "So got any good movies?" He was in the mood to watch something, maybe even snuggle up with Emily. He finished eating his food and sat back full as can be. He looked around and noticed a small picture above the t.v. Walking over to it and picking it up he looked at Emily. "Hey I have never seen this picture of us before." He said grinning.

AAA111

"Yeah that is so Mr Dillon Michael." She smiled back at him. She hadn't feel this happy in a long time. She nodded as she pointed to the DVD rack next to the TV. "Theres my movie collection plus I have a whole nother set in my room so your pick" The rack in the living room at least 100 movies and the one in her room at another  50 or so. She touched the picture and smiled. She thought this was the night I wanted to kiss you but knew it wouldn't mean anything becuase you were so drunk. "Oh yeah Mike took this picture of us at your graduation party. Let's just say you were very "happy" that night." She is very innocent and doesn't like to say "drunk" or anything so she says "happy" instead. He knows how her little mind thinks and no one else can say that. "It's my favorite." She smiles.

Antioch

Dillon was in the room looking at her movie collection. "Yea yea I knew I was drunk but why do you look a little upset in it." He yelled out coming back into the living room with 'Titanic'. "Don't ask. I love this movie. I know it might make me sappy, but when I watch it I am reminded of you and my copy is VHS so yea it don't work no more." He said putting the DVD into the player. He was surprised he had just admitted that out loud. They had watched it once when they where younger and had fallen asleep on her bed together luckily her parents had been out of town that weekend. He knew that she would think of that night and know it was why he had loved watching it and what he would think of when he watched it. He was kind of hoping to recreate that night but he knew that wouldn't happen. She was a good christian girl during school and he figured she would be the one who wouldn't have sex until she was married.

((I figured that would be appropriate for a Non-Adult thread :P ))

AAA111

She sighed as he mentioned that because she really didn't want to mention why because that she would have to admit that she liked him that way. She thought I could pretend things changed but really they hadn't. If anything the feelings for him at deepened. She figured hey why not at least try it. "Because I wanted to kiss you that night." She turned away immediately as she said it.

She gave a tiny grin remembering that night. He was such a gentleman that night not at all even trying to do anything. He was content with just being near her and hanging out. That was the night she realized she liked him a lot more than she should have liked him. She still sat on the couch looking away from him still a little scared.

Antioch

Dillon smiled and looked at her. "Well now is that so? How would you like that kiss now? I know it is a few years late but hey why not." He said grabbing her chin and slowly moving it over to him waiting to see if she would kiss him. He didn't want to force her to do anything. So he waited as the movie started to play. He ignored the movie because he was busy looking into her eyes and he could feel his love for her growing inside him. He wanted to kiss her badly. But he would let her make the move to kiss him and not force a kiss on her.

AAA111

As he grabbed her chin she sighed still wanting after all this years to kiss him. She looked straight into his eyes and gave a small nod as she leaned closer and very slowly she let her lips touch his lips and she gave him a small peck on the lips. She still liked him more than just a best friend after all this years. She just couldn't go there. She couldn't take the chance that she would get hurt again. She needed to protect her heart again. She was always getting hurt and she was scared.

Antioch

As she pecked him on the lips Dillon smiled and moved a bit closer. It was his turn to kiss her, and as he did so it was a bit longer than her kiss had been. "Em do you feel the same about me that I do about you?" He asked her smiling at her. He was hoping she did because it would give him a reason to stay close to her. He always loved being close to his Emmy. He wanted to be very close to her one day. Then he remembered that he had a job and a house back in Jacksonville. But then again he could always get transferred to Daytona Beach and he could sell his house. People were always looking for houses these days.

AAA111

Suddenly she turned away from him and began to go off on a speil. "I don't know how you feel about me but I can say that I do like you more than I should. That first kiss we ever had where we were trying to get kellan jealous well lets just say I wasn't complaining when you did that. But that doesn't mean I can put my heart out there again. I've been hurt so many times I'm almost to the point of fending off all men." She gave a little giggle as she looked at him. She wouldn't expect him to even consider moving out here to be with him. He had this new life now and she wasn't the person to go and change all of that. She wondered how he felt about her.