Supernatural RPG : At the end of times {Interest check, recruitment opened}

Started by mainsnoires, October 03, 2013, 09:38:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doodasaurus

Bekah Boo

If you wouldn't mind sending me or mainsnoires a writing sample we would appreciate it.

Landshark

Hey yet another irrelivant question...maybe. Are we going with the fact that the Men of Letters are completely desolved or could scraps have survived?

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Bekah Boo on October 04, 2013, 03:00:07 PM
Yes there will be room for social play, although in the midst of the downfall of the world it would be more so casual passing as our characters hunt for supplies and such.

Oh no you are fine, please ask as many questions as you would like. Lol oh this will be an interesting roleplay considering all the types we have, I would love to see how people play certain ones out.

Awesome :) Apocalyptic settings are great, especially for forming bonds as friends, allies, enemies, lovers, or anything in between. Stress brings out the drama in between the action :D

Bekah Boo

Quote from: Landshark on October 04, 2013, 03:16:52 PM
Hey yet another irrelivant question...maybe. Are we going with the fact that the Men of Letters are completely desolved or could scraps have survived?

Hmm that is a good question, I think to have scraps of them having survived would be interesting. Of course their knowledge could help out with the pain plot point that is a bit of a secret so in all I think that would do just fine.

Bekah Boo

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on October 04, 2013, 03:18:07 PM
Awesome :) Apocalyptic settings are great, especially for forming bonds as friends, allies, enemies, lovers, or anything in between. Stress brings out the drama in between the action :D

But of course :3
it will be very interesting to see, both the highs and lows our characters will have to face.

GhettoMagick

I loved supernatural I am not caught up on all the seasons but since this is going to be different from the cannon I am assuming that its okay to not know every little detail. I am super sick right now but I wanted to let you guys know that I'll probs be making some sort of male witch sorcerer or some demon. ty
I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

Bekah Boo

Oh I hope you feel better.
If anyone is interested go ahead and send me a sample of your writing so we can start to find a number of how many people are interested in this idea.

Landshark

quick question. Can you choose the same racial atribute more than once? Like under humans could you choose weapon knowledge or lore twice? i would think you could but just wondering

Bekah Boo

Bekah Boo

ATTENTION ALL WHO ARE INTERESTED:

If you are currently interested in this idea, please send either me or mainsnoires a Character Sheet as well as a sample of your writing that meets the intended posting length, as we need to get a head count to see whether we will continue as a group roleplay or not.

Thank you

Landshark

Could the writting be a sample from another thread or would you preffer it be original to this and character/world related?

Bekah Boo

Any writing sample is acceptable, it doesn't have to pertain to the story. Mainly it's to see how your writing style is, as well as some grammar sort of things and length. So by all means anything is fine :3

Landshark

one last question....sorry....would i/could i use the witch template to make a priest character? Take options of Devils trap, holy water, exorcism, and sigil pro possession?

Bekah Boo

Oh don't be sorry.
Hmm I suppose that would be fine, considering we may have an angel it should make for good company so go ahead.

mainsnoires

Hello to all people coming across this thread and who are interested in joining.
As stated before, we would like to have a certain number of players (5-6) before the creation of the OOC thread where more of the plots and possibilities offered to the players will be indicated.
So, in order to know who is still in please send by PM (me or bekah boo) your character sheet and a sample of your writing, which could come from any other rp you have been into in the past.
Until then if you have any questions regarding your character or the background, post your questions here or send pm, do not hesitate.

We wait for you Angels, vampires princes and queens, alphas/betas werewolves, demons, packs and covens, amazons and fae/faeries etc...the world is ending !!!

Landshark

Landshark

BTW what kind of Attributes are you looking for on the character sheet? Basic knowledge and skills?

Landshark

Bekah Boo

That's one :3

Excellent, I'm looking forward to hearing from more.

persephone325

My internet was down for a few days, so I hadn't been able to keep up with this thread.

I'll get working on a character sheet for you guys. This might have been asked already, but what is the character limit? Just out of curiosity, in case I wanted to play a good guy and a bad guy.

EDIT: Derp. Found it. :P
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Landshark

Ok so first official character is mine then yeah!
Father Dylan: Deamon Hunter....no not really but he is a pain in thier necks.

Bekah Boo

ATTENTION:

We will be closing this thread by tonight, as so far we have had many people interested in the idea although only one person has given either me or mainsnoires a sample of their writing and a character sheet. If there is anyone else who is still interested in this idea, we need samples by TONIGHT. At midnight I will take down the thread and we will figure out what to do from there.

If anyone has any questions please direct them to myself or Mainsnoires,
Thank you.

Bekah.

Landshark

mainsnoires

Thank you for coming across this thread and taking the time to answer or express your interest.
Recruitment is closed.