Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

It is still mine. I treat the win way better then you. I give it shiny things to keep it happy.

Mordred

*pours a bucket of blue goo on the win and the shiny things*
Damn.. sorry.. shiny things make me go a little crazy.
*grabs win.. jumps up into the window.. flies to the nearest tree.. continues off in the dark distance*
*a faint voice calls out*
Eyeeeeeeee winnnnnnnn....
*sends bottle of blue-goo-remover.. feeling really bad about that*
*See Pillory*

Skye

-Emerges from a shadow and coils herself 'round the win. Keeping it for the rest of the night.-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

adroitgrayman

There are better things for the night dear. Walking from behind, I wrap my hands around you, lifting you up in the air, sticking you close to me, taking over the win.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Skye

Don't think your affections will distract me from keeping my win. -Smirks and pockets it, while in the embrace-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

adroitgrayman

Gets his lips sink in her nape as his hands hold her tight to his body. Let me know what else my affections can do to you !
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Skye

-Simpers- So long as I still have the win... -leaves it open for the imagination-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

adroitgrayman

Lifts her up supporting her bums on his pelvis and rolling his hands up on her stomach, "I would love to go on that imagination... sometimes even loosing is better than the win", takes over the win again with a smiling touch of his lips on her nape

Skye

You... -takes the win back and lets him rove about her form, freely. For now.-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

adroitgrayman

Gets over her, letting her get down on the flat under his full body and he takes over the win once again, leaving a soft pecking kiss to her.

Skye

-Snickers- You keep trying to distract me. But it won't work. -Flashes her belt of chastity AND covets the win.-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

adroitgrayman

Rolls on the floor, sticking her close on his body and stops when he is on top of her again. Those won't work on me dear... try something else to distract me.! *winks*

Skye

-Chortles.- Would sleep work well as a distraction? -Sprinkles some sand from Nod in your eyes and yoinks the win-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

adroitgrayman

Senses the movement of your body and tracks it wrapping myself closely on you, taking over the win

Skye

-Pouts- No! -Takes it back-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

adroitgrayman

hold myself stronger to you getting my arms tightly wrap around your body. Yes... It is mine.

Skye

NO it isn't! -steals it back-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

adroitgrayman

It is dear. Open my eyes and find myself sticking warmly close to you.

Skye

You are lucky I need to go to bed. -Prods and sneaks the win with her back to her chambers- WINS!
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

adroitgrayman

I am really lucky to hold you in my arms. - Hugs and kisses her good night with sweet adorable dreams.

Skye

((Good night!)) -Takes the win to bed with me and hands you a stunt double "win."-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

adroitgrayman

((Good night and sweet dreams)) Rides up on the bed, hugs and kisses her and steals away the win back to him.

abandoneddolly

lenka

derek

seems to be the reality for everyone huh?  my win.