Satanic Institute of the Netherworld. (EX) (Need only students. M or F)

Started by Vergil1989, September 15, 2012, 09:02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil1989

This is a kind of disclaimer thing.  I respect any and all religions and favor none myself, but for the sake of this RP I am leaning towards a more Christian view on Hell and the afterlife in general.  Will I be quoting the Bible?  No, but will I be referencing things from the overall religion?  Yes.  This in no way endorses or refutes Christianity in any sense of the word.  This is just for fun and hopefully we can all be mature about this.  For simplicity's sake though I will be taking SOME liberties with the whole structure of Hell lol.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=152590.0  OOC Thread

I kind of had this idea come out of left field, (meaning it came up out of nowhere lol,) but once it stuck it started to sound really good.  I've always been a fan, (although I could never watch the Exorcist, Paranormal Activity, or any movie like it by myself :D), of supernatural movies and shows that have demons and monsters from the furthest reaches of Hell and/or worse.  But has anyone ever wondered where they learn to do what they do?  I hadn't considered it before myself but for whatever reason the idea kind of popped in my head as I said.  Anyway, I'd like to explore this idea with a few people here on E.  I haven't played Disgaeia before or however you spell that so if this seems similar to those games it's not intentional I assure you.  I don't know if they're any good or not so don't take that the wrong way if you're a fan.  :D  Anyway, here's what I'm kind of thinking for this.  Anything here can be debated, discussed, critiqued and all that so don't be afraid to offer up ideas or anything like that.

As long as there were people on Earth and the Angelic Garrisons in Heaven, there has been a Hell.  Demons of all sorts call it home, punishing the wicked for their misdeeds in the living realm while trying to find ways to free themselves from their own prison because of their own Fall eons ago, if for no better reason than to cause more chaos on the world of the living.  Some simply wish to be free to experience the joys and sorrows of being mortal, although if killed they simply return to Hell.  Whatever the case, demons all have to learn to be demons somewhere, and even in the darkest pits of Hell, there are schools and universities for every type of creature one could only imagine in their darkest nightmares.  However, once the main courses are done as far as understanding what you are and what is expected of you when you're old enough, (although it is not unheard of for students to make runs to the surface regardless of what their betters say,) as well as why you are stuck in Hell to begin with, your real training begins in how to control your powers and demonic abilities to their fullest, having only received a cursory explanation up until then in Hell's leading school for all things dark and dreaded.  Human possession, (we're talking full on pea soup projectile vomit, heading spinning possession here,) shapeshifting, magic summoning and how to escape a wizard's or would be mage's summoning circle, (if not simply making said wizard's life difficult if nothing else,) contract creating, and far more.

Basically, the school I'm thinking of will far better explain how to do the things you do to the humans on Earth for whatever reasons they might be.  While in Hell your needs are fully met since there are never a shortage of souls given how wicked us humans can be and all lol.  But on Earth, a demon's needs are magnified considerably, which might explain why they are forced to seek out ways to fulfill whatever it is they need to keep themselves on Earth for as long as possible.  Kind of an insurance claim of sorts to make sure the works of Hell continue you might say.   >:)  Death of a demon on Earth simply forces them back to Hell so while being exorcised is a bitch, it's not an automatic death sentence by any means for example.  Anyway, besides the usual school threads, dorms, classrooms, etc, there will also be need of an Earth thread but that won't be for a while yet probably.  I will need a few Co-GMs though to make this work so anyone with a good knowledge of demonic/ghostly stories/movies/games/etc would be appreciated but anyone that knows how to run a good School type of RP would be greatly appreciated as well.  Before anyone asks, this is a combination of different sources such as Supernatural, Exorcist, and any other movies or shows or whatever that have such subjects in them.  Anyway, that's all from me for now lol.

EDIT

This is a more organized part of this thread.  Expect information to be sorted out as things get figured out lol.  And if any references are wrong or need to be better explained, feel free to clarify or point out whatever is iffy if nothing else.  I'm still on the search for a few Co-GMs so I'm on my own for now on all this.

(Kind of a big image so it's better it is in a spoiler.  It's safe for work so no worries there.)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

The school itself is located outside the main Circles of Hell, on it's own little island.  I say island but in reality it's almost it's own separate plane of existence where every 'Circle' can converge without ripping a hole in the three Realities.  Heaven is of course the top, Earth and Purgatory, (where one goes first when they die before either ascending or falling, depending on their life up until their last moments,) follow for the middle, and Hell is of course the bottom.  The main parts of Hell and the school are tied by a single massive teleporter that can be used whenever one desires but it's generally only used when a 'year' of school is over.  Time passes differently in Hell to the other planes, meaning a day on Earth can translate to two in Hell.  Although it is said a few minutes in Hell are like an eternity, it's not that bad....if you're a demon of course.  The souls of the damned are not so fortunate, as to be expected since it was originally created to be a prison after all, for all the angels that originally fell and for the souls of man that soon followed in their wake.  History lessons aside, know that the school itself is well supplied to handle even the mightiest of demons, no matter where they came from since Lucifer himself appoints only the strongest to teach and to guide fresh young minds to full demonhood.  History and lessons pertaining as to why things are as they are, are not taught in the school.  Learning to completely master your craft and to master yourself so that you can cause chaos and be able to seduce mortal men and women to Hell by the bus load however, is exactly what is expected of you.  Anyone that fails to pass are subsequently consumed by their peers.  You have been warned.

While this is Hell, where chaos reigns, even Hell has to have order and rules.  Here are just the big ones that will see you consumed by the teachers if not the Heads of the school themselves so that whatever power you had would be added to their own.

Rule 1;  NO KILLING OF YOUR PEERS!  Fighting is perfectly acceptable and even expected at times since some of us learn best through violent means, but the moment you kill your opponent through whatever means is the moment you forfeit your own existence.  Death in Hell is final, while death on Earth is not.

Rule 2;  Sex is perfectly fine between students and even teachers, but we will not tolerate rapes of either, although the chances of you raping a teacher are zero to none in most cases.  If you MUST rape anything, go find a human soul or three, there are more than enough to go around for whatever kinkery you are into or must entertain.  (This actually brings up a question I had asked of me through PM.  I might extend the character limit to three.  One demon student, one demon teacher, and a human soul either already in Hell or on Earth, but that depends on what you guys think we should do regarding the human part.  Otherwise they might just be disposable NPCs used mainly as plot devices or food for the staff and students.  If someone wants to volunteer such a soul in either case, feel free to let myself or any of my Co-GMs I am hoping to get for this know ahead of time.  And if you want to rape one of your fellow students or teachers, depending, I do ask that you agree to such before hand with whoever you're after and send me a PM first is all.  Beyond that, go nuts.)

Rule 3;  There will be required a header for every post, and I've seen this done before but people tend to either put other things into their headers that aren't required or they don't put everything they should.  I want the header I'll be providing to be followed exactly please and thank you.  This way there's no confusion of who is where and all that.

Rule 4;  I am going to try to implement a time system so that we aren't dragging our feet for too long in a single school day.  A week in RL will equal half a day in the school or wherever we end up, so be mindful about where you are and what you're doing so that you aren't left too far behind.

Rule 5;  I'm not sure how to run a school RP exactly but I will do the best I can from what I've seen other people do.  Even so, this is subject to change depending on how things go but there will be fixed group scenes that everyone will be required to attend but during your free periods you are more than welcome to make social clubs and what have you, with prior approval from the staff of course.  Hey, even in Hell you have to have something to keep you occupied lol.  However, because this is Hell I'm thinking that there might be a for example Torture Club or something along those lines.  More mundane meetings such as Kendo or swimming or whatever are cool but give it a Hellish bend is all I'm asking.

Rule 6;  HAVE FUN!

Required Header for all posts;

I don't know how to change an image's size and make it fit in a kind of avatar like float right or left image thing, so I didn't add that to the Header part yet.  Still, if anyone does feel free to help make them for whoever might need it.  It'd be greatly appreciated on my end I can tell you that now lol.  Otherwise I might just ask people to put a regular sized image that isn't too too big in a simple float right or left so we know who we're dealing with right off the bat.

I just now thought of this, go figure lol, but if you plan to leave a scene and go elsewhere, please include in the bottom of your post where you're going and if you're going alone or with other people, preferably in bold.  If you want to include a link to the other thread you're heading to, by all means put that as well so it's easier to follow along.  Thanks!

[b]Name;[/b]
[b]Time;[/b]
[b]Location;[/b]
[b]Tagged;[/b]

A general rule to remember boys and girls.  Teachers are always, unless poisoned or otherwise inconvenienced, will always be stronger than the students so unless you want to get bent over their desk and taught a lesson, be respectful to your superiors.  (Unless you're into that kind of thing, then by all means go for it lol.)

Teacher Application Form.

Name;
Gender;
Sexuality;
Age;  (No younger than say 100 for students and teachers can be anywhere from a 1000 upwards.  But I ask that you look below 45 in your human form if a teacher and no younger than 18 if you're a student.)
Appearance;  (Pic or written or both if it pleases you.  Include a demon and a human form however is all I ask, for our runs to Earth later mostly.)
Race;  (Succubus, Incubus, etc, whatever you can think of feel free to put it here.)
Birth Circle;  (What Circle are you from?)
Abilities;  (Not to be confused with powers.  Most are across the board however such as the gift of tongues, supernatural strength, endurance, etc.  Those don't have to be listed if you don't wish to do so.  Abilities are more like are you good at sports, research, etc.  Common stuff.  Even for a demon be realistic please.  No one is good at everything.)
Powers;  (Again, you can't be a master of everything.  Even a child of Satan would be limited.  Be sure it fits with your Circle though is all I ask, to some degree anyway.  Not all of your demonic might has to be linked to your Circle though, just your main ones.)
Class You Teach or Plan to Teach;  (What are you planning on teaching?  Demon summoning and how to get around it?  Seduction, shapeshifting, and the general arts of Lust?  Contract creation?  Possession and exorcism resistance?  Be creative but no repeats please.  Some details are required.)
Possible Club Interest;  (For the clubs that end up being picked, there will need to be a teacher to head it.  List three you are interested in and we'll go from there.)
Personality;  (Do not put a list of personality traits here please.  Also, I always ask for a good solid paragraph of five sentences or more for this.)
Background Information;  (This is your time to shine!  Two paragraphs, five or six sentences a piece if not more if you're feeling talkative.)

Student Application Form

Name;
Gender;
Sexuality;
Age;  (No younger than say 100 for students and teachers can be anywhere from a 1000 upwards.  But I ask that you look below 45 in your human form if a teacher and no younger than 18 if you're a student.)
Appearance;  (Pic or written or both if it pleases you.  Include a demon and a human form however is all I ask, for our runs to Earth later mostly.)
Race;  (Succubus, Incubus, etc, whatever you can think of feel free to put it here.)
Birth Circle;  (What Circle are you from?)
Abilities;  (Not to be confused with powers.  Most are across the board however such as the gift of tongues, supernatural strength, endurance, etc.  Those don't have to be listed if you don't wish to do so.  Abilities are more like are you good at sports, research, etc.  Common stuff.  Even for a demon be realistic please.  No one is good at everything.  Because you'll be required to try to blend in with humanity from time to time, it's good to have a few skills you're good at.)
Powers;  (Again, you can't be a master of everything.  Even a child of Satan would be limited.  Be sure it fits with your Circle though is all I ask, to some degree anyway.  Not all of your demonic might has to be linked to your Circle though, just your main ones.  Because you're a student don't expect to have access to all of your skills or complete control over them for that matter but feel free to list them anyway.)
Possible Club Interest;  (This is more to see what people want to see as far as clubs they can attend during their free time.  List three that come to mind and we'll go from there.)
Personality;  (Same as the teacher app form.)
Background Information;

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This hasn't been decided if human and human souls will be NPCs or not, but either way I wanted to throw a character sheet out anyway.

Name;
Gender;
Sexuality;
Appearance;
Age;  (Must be 18 or older.)
Why You Are In Hell;  (Either the name of the Circle you've been sent to or a brief explanation of why you're in Hell is cool.)
Personality;  (If you're a disposable NPC or not, I'd still appreciate it if you included at least a good idea of what kind of a person you are.)
Background Information;  (If it is decided that human characters won't be NPCed overall, then you'll need two paragraphs, same as the teachers and students before you.  Humans once they are in Hell will mostly be used as teaching aids more than anything so expect to come out of a classroom badly beaten, burned, or at least your balls drained until they are shriveled up prunes lol.  Joking aside, if you need a few ideas, include how you died, what you used to do, things like that if you're having trouble coming up with a good history.)
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Vaulera

Mark me down as interested! A combination of smut, school, christian mythology and sinning. All things I have either done or am good at, or both.

Vergil1989

Lol glad to have you V.  And you're good at sinning indeed lol.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

MzHyde

I'd like to play. Possible to play more than one character? I'd like to play a student, but Shizuru could make a handy teacher.

Vergil1989

I don't see why not.  I'd be happy to have you MzHyde.  I don't want someone playing too many characters though so just stick to one student and one teacher if you want to go that route at all of course.  Beyond that I can imagine that everyone has a human form of some sort but shape shifter students of various degrees might have some trouble maintaining a form.  Might add a bit of comedy to this otherwise darkly styled RP.  :D

MzHyde

Vaulera

Though I have now acclimated myself to yuri scenes, how will the male demons be conducting their business? I am assuming a mixed group of teachers/students, correct? And if they have a human form, that's perfect for a girl i've been wanting to use! Black hair, pale skin, tattoos. Then possibly another, with more colourful attributes?

Vergil1989

They'd have their traditional demon forms as well so tentacles and all that are quite possible for the more kink oriented among us lol.  That and if we do make it far enough to warrant visits to Earth, it's very possible that depending on how one gets there, that there might be noncon between a possessed girl or guy with any NPC people that someone else might throw up for such a scene, among other things of course.  Anyway, to get back to your question V, I'm not a personal fan of M/M stuff but that doesn't mean it can't happen either.  But yes, if you're into the whole teacher/student relationship pairing, then by all means go for it.  Male demons are just as important as our female counterparts here and I'd like a balance of both if it pleases you.  :D

Vergil1989

I don't know if that answered your question persay V but here's more information while I'm thinking about it.  I'll edit most of this into the first post so it's easier to see and all but for now just putting it here so I don't forget it.

The School itself, (still trying to think of a good name for it, ideas are most welcome since I suck at names lol,) will be kind of outside the circles of Hell in a sense but a simple teleport gate can get you back and forth easily enough.  As for the Circles themselves, they are your traditional Dante's Inferno set up, so feel free to pull up a map if I don't put one up myself.  :D  So we have the Seven Deadly Sins as our main areas of what each demon we create would fall into, and while powers can be anything your little black hearts can imagine, at least one of your abilities/powers has to relate to your Circle that you originated from.  Shapeshifting is one of those broad spectrum deals since it can easily be used in Lust for sure, and I'm sure it could be used in one of the others as well, but anyway, just because you came from Gluttony doesn't automatically mean you're a five hundred pound overweight monster, it just might mean you have a high metabolism and need to eat a lot more is all lol.  Just a few quick ideas for everyone to consider.  Yes I expect your demon forms at least to be horrific and nightmarish for the most part, but there are of course exceptions to every rule.  For example, just because you're from Lust, (keep on referencing that, huh,) doesn't have to mean you're all twisted and corrupted like the rest of Hell's denizens/citizens in your true form.  You could be one of the more beautiful but still Hellish beings such as a succubus or incubus if it pleases you, but generally they have wings, a whip like tail, and horns if nothing else demonic about them.  Oversized breasts or cocks are optional for all monsters lol.

Delotha

Hey again Vergil, I'm very interested in this concept and would love to be a part of it. Can't wait to see the characters that everyone comes up with and what everyone thinks of mine when I make it.
Check out my On and Off's, you sexy you. Clickie Me!!

If that sounds like somebody you'd like to write with then you can really dig in here.

Vergil1989

Welcome aboard Delotha.  To everyone else, I've added more information to the first post, so go there for whatever you require but if there's anything I didn't address feel free to point it out to me.  :D  Anyway, I'm gonna add a few things to it from time to time so keep on checking for updates as things get sorted out.

MzHyde

Vergil1989

Charon High.  Hmmm....it sounds more like a high school than a college but it works lol.  I like the sound of it MzHyde, thanks!  'Kisses on the cheek.'  Anyway, we have a few people already so I might get a character sheet going tonight, we'll see.  I am hoping to have an even number of guys and gals but I'll take what I can get.  This will most likely be Extreme given the nature of where we are and everything.  I forgot to mention in the rules but it goes without saying since it's more an E rule anyway, but EVERYONE must look if not actually BE 18 years of age.  I think the site says 16 but I feel more comfortable with 18 personally.  Given that we're playing mostly demons though at least look 18 please lol.  Anyway, here goes.

MzHyde

Well, it could just as easily be Charon University. Or maybe SIN (Satanic Institute for Non-mortals or Satanic Institute of the Netherworld?)

Vergil1989

That last one sounds pretty good.  Short, easy to remember initials lol.  Joking aside, again thanks MzHyde, you're a life saver darling.

Vergil1989

Character sheets have been added.  Feel free to fill them out at your leisure.  :D

MzHyde

Name: Shizuru
Gender;Female
Sexuality;Bisexual
Age; 3200+
Race;Oni
Birth Circle; 7th Circle, Violence
Class You Teach;Physical Education
Possible Club Interest;Kendo

Abilities;
--Old Demon: As a demon of some three thousand years of age, Shizuru is in the prime of her hellish life. She is endowed with the traits all older demons share; supernatural strength, speed, endurance, and agility. Mortal weapons are less effective against demons unless they are blessed or made of silver.

--Swordplay: Shizuru has been trained by a number of Japanese sword masters including Miyamoto Musashi. She has acquired thousands of years of experience in battle, both in the underworld and in the mortal realm. Her signature weapon is a katana named Koryu ('Little Dragon'), it was forged by a famous Japanese swordsmith and tempered with her own blood to make it effective against supernatural creatures as well as mortals.

Powers;
--Fire Control, Minor: Shizuru was once able to summon firestorms and control flames that burned hot enough to melt anything. The greater bulk of her power has been locked away, leaving her with only minor control of flames. She can still summon fire with a snap of her fingers or mere gesture, but her power is a fraction of what it once was.

--Shapeshifting, Minor: Most demons can change their form in one way or another, but Shizuru does not specialize in this. The best she can do is get rid of her wings, claws, and horns in order to appear more human and blend in. She cannot, however, change her eyes from the odd gold color they normally have - it's something that makes her stick out and draws attention, so these days in the human world she often wears shades to cover them.

--Object Summoning, Minor: Again, much of her power is locked away. As an extremely old and experienced demon, Shizuru was once able to summon up nearly anything her mind could conjure (as long as it wasn't too complex). Now, she can summon, at best, small objects without moving parts. There is a single exception to this and that is her motorcycle, Matsukaze. She is only able to summon it thanks to extensive practice and repetition.

Personality; Shizuru possesses a mellow and somewhat cynical personality, reflected by her easygoing (and at times bored) facial expression. Shizuru practices a tough love approach with those she cares about, causing her to be stern yet loving towards them. Though she tends to stay out of other peoples' business, if she feels like she needs to take matters into her own hands, she will do so. She's not afraid to use brute force when necessary. She has a romantic side, but that tends to be reserved for her lovers. She's embarrassed to be caught getting all 'lovey dovey' around other people. In a lot of ways, Shizuru is like a cat; she comes and goes when she pleases and tends to wander off when bored. She rarely listens to others and prefers her freedom above anything else. She loves to take her time in answering questions, partially because she likes to think before speaking and partially because she likes to make people wait. In combat she is still just as calm and collected no matter the situation, a trait that can be rather disturbing for her opponents.

Background Information;  Shizuru is a demoness that has been bouncing back and forth between the mortal realm and the underworld for thousands of years. Sometimes she is summoned (sometimes mistakenly) and sometimes she manages to find a way over herself. These trips usually lasted anywhere from a few months to a year or two; her longest was in ancient Japan, where she stayed for a few hundred years, first from 600AD to 700AD and again from about 1200AD to 1650AD. In that time she developed a frightening reputation for herself thanks to her swordplay and a touch of fire-based showmanship. In those periods she accomplished many great deeds; training Tomoe Gozen, training under Miyamoto Mushashi, fighting under Oda Nobunaga, and even being mistaken for Amaterasu.  Shizuru often pines for those quieter, much simpler times. Times where she could walk for days without seeing a single building. Frankly, she considers most technology to be an eyesore (though she has a soft spot for motorcycles). During her younger days she was summoned by a cult named The Children of The Sun and the ritual placed a mark on her back called The Halo of The Sun, which sealed away the bulk of her magical powers. She is embarrassed about this and it's always a touchy subject for her. She keeps the mark hidden from most people and refuses to talk about it; as a result, most don't know about the mark and those that do merely think it to be a tattoo.

Shizuru (Human) and Matsukaze
Halo of The Sun

Vergil1989

Absolutely perfect MzHyde lol.  The whole thing with the cars and motorcycle bit made me laugh considering she considered anything else tech wise an eyesore and all.  :D  Anyway, it's definitely cool hun and you are good to go.  Welcome aboard Ms. Shizuru.

Thrasius

Definitely interested. I shall begin working on a character.  :-)

Vergil1989

Vaulera

Name; Aeya
Gender; Female
Sexuality; Bi (of course)
Age; 225
Appearance;
Race: Devourer (Might be slightly Hindu, but it'll work)
Birth Circle;  3 Gluttony (So glad you used Dante's)
Abilities;
- Devilish Musicality: Aeya displays a particular love and aptitude for musical instruments and general theory. Although she is proficient in a wide variety of instruments, she only excels at clarinet and ocarina, only one of which are of any use in a band. The type of music she plays is almost always sad or mournful, an ironic but pleasing mood to Aeya.

- Cooking: Over the hundreds of years of eating anything and everything, Aeya has acquired an odd talent for cooking, so that she might make her own food. Though her food is exceptional, the way she does her portioning is ludicrous to any but a gluttonous demon. Her knowledge on cooking is however, limited to certain regions. Aeya can only cook Indian, Italian and Chinese (Dim Sum only)

Powers; 
- Jaws of the Devourer: Aeya's teeth are sharper than any mortal made blade, stronger than steel and her jaws have tremendous power. If she can get her teeth onto you, there is little hope that the part she has bitten will ever return. But unlike most devourers, Aeya does not stretch her mouth or her jaws, rather just biting with her small, human shaped teeth and tearing off however much she can.

- Curses: Aeya has a vicious fascination with curses, accompanied by a both latent and hard earned talent with them. Though a very many demons can lay curses to manipulate the strange weave of fate, she has acquired a unique affinity for begetting misfortune. A curse from Aeya could be as minor as having something heavy fall on your toe later, or an alignment of many things to produce an oddly specific distaster.
Possible Club Interest;  (This is more to see what people want to see as far as clubs they can attend during their free time.  List three that come to mind and we'll go from there.)

Possible Club Interest: Cooking club, Kendo club

Personality; If ever there was a word to describe Aeya, it would be whimsical. Her approach to daily affairs and meaningful events isn't varied in the slightest, often flippant. Though this has gotten her into a fair bit of trouble with other demons, Aeya only ever fixates upon her desire at the current moment, acting upon it with wanton abandon. Besides her desires however, Aeya is just as bold, if not as single-minded. This selfish pursuing of hers is her most defining character trait, but not her only one. Aeya cannot stand to be alone, thinking it boring, depressing and all around horrible.

Background Information; In her brief time as a demon, Aeya has begotten an incredible amount of mayhem and misfortune in the human world. It started in late 1800's England, wherein she would drift about wherever she next heard of that interested her, giving minor curses to those who offended or even just made her curious. It lasted most of her two hundred years and lead her to Denmark, China, France, Italy, India, Russia and Finland. Though it was only a couple hundred years, Aeya despised the passage of time more than most, but not the advancement in technology or the creation of massive cities. No, she hated it because of the civil restriction on citizens. As the years passed, people became more refined, the laws changing to create a much more morally and ethically sound culture. Her pursuit of every small desire, despite the consequences to others, made her much more alienated, in a culture with such regard for human rights and life. It left Aeya longing for the days where aristocrats would be cruel to anyone, and everyone with less money, where birth mattered so much more than deed. But most of all, it left those with less the desire to reverse their often unfortunate fates. In her more modern adventures, she learned a great deal of personal control, so rather than devouring someone just to get something more quickly from a vending machine, she now waits with patience. All of her newfound sense of control was garnered from many years in China. The place where she received her tattoos. The long tale involved Triads, snake heads, drugs, violence and the authorities.

Vergil1989

Do I even want to imagine her last great adventure V?  Lol, welcome aboard hun.

Vergil1989

Name;  Lilith
Gender;  Female
Sexuality;  Bi
Age;  6000+
Appearance; 
Race;  Succubus Queen when she's not acting as a teacher
Birth Circle;  1st Circle, Lust
Abilities;  Effortless Seduction;  She isn't into fighting, so she makes up for it with her uncanny ability to make anyone eager to do what she wants with minimal effort through the use of her feminine wiles.  Few people, demon or otherwise, can resist the Temptress for long, and really, who would want to since she's done everything there is to do in the carnal arts?  She still has the supernatural strength, speed, etc, because of her demonic nature but she far prefers to seduce her prey rather than beat it to a pulp.

Extreme Intelligence;  Don't let her goddess like looks fool you.  Lilith is extremely intelligent and able to outwit anyone, save perhaps Lucifer himself.  She's broken out of more magic circles than any demon alive simply because she's either outsmarted her would be captor or they grew so infuriated with her purposely misinterpreting their orders every step of the way if she can.  In her experience, there is always a way around a wizard's bindings, you just have to know where to look and how to exploit them.  Whatever the case might be, trying to bullshit the ultimate bullshitter can be unhealthy.

Old Age;  Any respectable lady will not reveal her age to just anyone that asks.  Lilith is quite proud to announce her age however since few demons have lived half as long as she has with as much success.  From the days of the Roman Empire to the Egyptian kingdoms of the Nile, Lilith has seen and done it all.  She is quite proud of all the naughty deeds she has inflicted upon mankind throughout the ages and while the world at the moment is looking a little too bright these days for her tastes, she has the experience and the know how to make it so Hell comes back in force.

Perfect Actress;  From 'innocent' schoolgirl to hot steamy teacher, Lilith has performed every role she's ever done flawlessly.  It wasn't always so easy sure but with her vast experience and know how, becoming another woman is as easy as a snap of her fingers these days.

'Poisonous' Bite;  In her upper lip are two vampire like fangs.  Unlike the traditional vampire however, Lilith doesn't need to feed on blood.  Instead, they, along with a stinger in her whip like tail, are capable of injecting her prey with a potent arousing venom that amplifies a person's sense of touch to almost unbearable levels.  Once it hits the blood stream and finds its way to the victim's groin, male or female, their sexual fluids are increased as well which makes feeding from either all the more enjoyable if a bit messier than it would be otherwise.

Powers;  Soul Drain;  From a simple kiss to a full on fuck and suck, Lilith is able to absorb the life essence from any bed partner she manages to snag.  All of her powers and shapeshifting abilities require she have soul energy on hand to perform, but she hasn't been close to empty for nearly two thousand years.  That aside, even a demon will start to feel weak and unable to function if they hang around the succubus queen for too long, and given enough sessions with her, might even end up as a dried up, shriveled up husk of their former selves, dead as a doornail.

Controlling Kiss;  It only works on humans fully, but even on a demon a kiss empowered by Lilith's sexual powers make them more pliable and willing to do what she wants.  A human kissed in such a way however ends up forever trapped and enthralled to her power unless they are cured of her influence through exorcism or an equally powerful negation spell.  Either way, it's not easy to be rid of a succubus's influence, and even harder when it's Lilith, but at least with a demon she doesn't go for complete control anyway, just a temporary reprieve if they're getting out of hand, and in her experience it has happened more times than she cares to remember.  Even the ultimate whore of Hell has to have a life outside the bedroom after all.

Inner Transformation;  Her ability to shapeshift extends inside her body as well as her outer appearance.  This means that much like a modern day vibrator or dildo for example that has ridges and bumps to them, her pussy can become any shape and be covered in any extra little textures and bumps, ridges, and the like with just a thought, as can her anal passage for that extra layer of pleasure you couldn't hope to find anywhere else.  Her tongue is similar in this regard, as is her whip like tail.  Few mortal beings know what hit them when they're suddenly overloaded with sensations they couldn't have imagined before meeting her.

Arousing Presence;  On command, Lilith can summon up a cloying pink cloud of pheromone dust which serves as both a potent aphrodisiac and a dulling drug of the mind, making it easier to manipulate her prey although she prefers to use her other attributes first before falling back on this.  She considers it almost like a cheap date rape drug of sorts so she only employs it as a last resort.

Class You Teach or Plan to Teach;  Circumventing summoning circles and the people that use them.
Possible Club Interest;  Kendo for sure.  Girl's gotta stay in shape right?
Drama Club.  Someone's gotta train new succubi and incubi to do their jobs right, although any demon can benefit from a few acting classes.
S & M Club.  Even I like to be tied up and forced to please someone against my will from time to time.  Sometimes being bound is the only way to truly be free.
Personality;  Lilith might seem like the ultimate party animal but in reality she's far more complex.  She might easily fall into any role required of her but when she's not on the job or on the prowl for her next meal, she's quite a good, steady friend for those that earn her trust.  Even she has had steady lovers in the past and while such liaisons have never ended well since sex with her is a death sentence after a while, is there a better way to die than in a lover's arms at the height of ecstasy?  She has yet to find one, and doubt she ever will.  She prefers to be on top in any relationship, more because few people have managed to overtake her than any real desire to be in control all the time.  If she ever found the right demon that could completely satisfy her and make her feel truly wanted then she'd be quite happy for the rest of eternity.  She'd still happily go out and torment the living but while she livens up any setting, Lilith does get lonely since few people know her for who she truly is.  She's always eager to learn new things, explore new places, (although there aren't that many left since she's been the world over a few times,) and generally broaden her horizons.  Beyond that simply having someone to actually talk to that isn't intimidated or trying to curry her favor would be nice as well, even if she is the founder of the First Circle and all.
Background Information;  She wasn't Adam's first wife before anyone asks.  She was the original plan for the human race's successful spread across the world, nothing more.  However, she wasn't about to lay down and take it up the ass from the simple minded idiot or his God for that matter.  So when she refused, God got a stick up his ass and sent her to Hell.  Lilith couldn't have been happier in all honesty, once she fully embraced demonhood of course.  Just to further spit in Heaven's collective face, she purposely found ways to corrupt and undermine the world of man through the use of her feminine wiles, propagating countless demon children the whole way throughout the ages.  Egypt, Rome, Japan, India, (Kama Sutra for the win baby!), Australia, Europe; she's been everywhere and has done it all.  Even so, she has mellowed out considerably during the present day and age, her former rage at the Heavenly Host still present but it's not as bad as it once was.  She created the First Circle of Hell, even educated Lucifer in the carnal arts for a time until he got a bit too demanding in the bedroom, but she didn't mind overall the fun times they had together.  Beyond that, she has lived for countless eons and has had a hand in almost every sexually related sin that rulers across the world have delved into.  Cleopatra was easy, as was her lover Marc Antony, and even now they are stuck in the perpetual whirlwind that dominates most of her Circle of Hell.  Of course that was the most notable of her conquests.  These days though the world has gotten more reserved in some respects, while places like Las Vegas are dens of sin of her nature.  Regardless, with a new 'school year' in session, it's time to hang up the leather and lace and go for a more....respectable outfit as a teacher.  Regardless of the change of pace, Lilith plans to enjoy every second of it.

(One of Lilith's many themes.  :D)

Vaulera

So vergil, this couldn't be the same character you use every time for every demon roleplay, could it? Also, TRUEEEE BLOOOD!

Vergil1989

The overall feel might be the same but this particular Lilith isn't going to be all over everyone like I normally have her lol.  Still, it's tempting, I'll give ya that.  :D

Thrasius

Name; Alsius and his human form, Nikolas.

Gender; Male

Sexuality; Heterosexual

Age; 2150, Appears to be around 20 years old in human form (About 25 years old in his normal form).

Race; Archdemon

Birth Circle;  9th Treachery

Abilities;

Improved Movement - Being an archdemon, Alsius can move a lot faster than the average person/demon, making him very elusive in combat. However, the older more experienced demons can move faster than him.

Intellect - Due to his hours upon hours of meditation, reading, and studying, Alsius is very knowledgeable and intelligent when it comes to most subjects. Because he is a higher-ranking demon, he has an unnatural talent for soaking in new information and having it stick with him.

Powers; 

Ice - Alsius, since he was born on the 9th circle, has the natural born ability to control ice. Since he is older, his powers are pretty strong, but he still has awhile before his powers are fully developed. Shooting sharp ice projectiles at blinding fast speeds, freezing body parts in place, and summoning small hail storms or ice walls are pretty much the extent of what he can do. He also has an extreme resistance to the cold.

True Seeing - Alsius has always had an ability to judge a person's personality. This doesn't mean that he can read their thoughts or anything like that (At least, not yet). Alsius has a sixth-sense that goes off whenever someone is lying to him or has bad intentions towards him or his allies. This power also allows him to see through lower ranking illusion spells.

Teleportation - Although Alsius cannot yet travel over vast distances, his teleportation allows him to teleport up to around 50 feet in any given direction. This often helps in any quarrels he may get into.

Class You Teach or Plan to Teach;  Possession and Exorcism Resistance

Possible Club Interest;  (I'm still working on these)

Personality; Alsius possess an unnatural calm, almost eerie, demeanor to himself, and is usually, more often than not, very soft spoken. Because of this, others may assume that he is a shy individual and that it is easy to talk over him. This is not true. Alsius enjoys interactions with others and, under the right circumstances, he can become very loud (and/or angry). Alsius does have a bit of an anger issue, especially when somebody interrupts his teaching or his meditation. Even more so than his anger, he also has a tendency to lie, just to get things to go his way in most cases. Overall, he is very calm and enjoyable to be around and often does his best to avoid any fights.

Background Information;  Alsius is no stranger to the human world, starting to make his presence known mostly throughout the cold, desolate areas in the Russia region. Alsius usually spent most of his time in caves or abandoned houses/cabins meditating, seeing as it was becoming increasingly more difficult for him to down in the underworld. He enjoyed the quiet isolation and was never bothered by any humans, allowing him to meditate for days on end. It wasn't until around the late 1800's when people actually started to show up.

Not often, but more so than before, an occasional team of hunters or a group of humans would come around to investigate the house or cave Alsius would be occupying at the time, completely by chance. Needless to say, it usually didn't end very well. Alsius remembers his first encounter, ending in him freezing the cave exit over, trapping the hunters in the cave, much to their dismay. Over time, locals gave him the nickname of 'холодного демона', which translates to 'cold demon'. Deciding he had probably over stayed his welcome, Alsius wandered throughout mostly Russia, sometimes venturing into England, causing some assassinations, countless murders and other means to inflict treachery on the human world.

Vergil1989

Welcome aboard Thrasius.  Now we just need some students and at least two more teachers, preferably one guy and gal, if not more.  Hopefully we get more people for this before too long since I'm quite eager to give this a go lol.

Vergil1989

Well, if you decide to join I'd be happy to have you Starcry but if not I understand.  :D  Either way, if you just simply read along I hope you and anyone else enjoys the show lol.

Inari

Well it all looks good and everything... up to the point where Lilith is over powered, to an uncomfortable level. (I wouldn't want my character just randomly controlled without permission...)

Vaulera

Oh, that's all fine and good, It's just Vergil. Sort of like an in-game insurance policy. He wouldn't or doesn't do anything that you wouldn't approve of, and if it happens, just message him and he'll stop.

Inari

Well it seems kinda pointless to list powers if they aren't going to be used. I personally don't see how they are in-game insurance, unless I have missed something?  If anything they come across as over powered to an off putting level.

Also can I correct something?

Dante's Inferno was nothing to do with the Christian faith. It was to do with the Catholic faith. "The Divine Comedy" is a series of three books, which essentially called them out on the treatment of the Templar's. It was so insulting to them that they thought it had to be a joke. Thus it was called "The Divine Comedy."

Vaulera

In game insurance meaning he is the GM, I suppose his character is the equivalent of such in the game. I don't even see much fighting going on, but I see why you're concerned and should let vergil sort this out himself. Catholicism is actually just one branch in the tremendous tree of the christian tree.
For many the term usually refers to Christians and churches, western and eastern, in full communion with the Holy See, known alternatively as the Catholic Church or as the Roman Catholic Church. According to Richard McBrien, Catholicism is distinguished from other forms of Christianity in its particular understanding and commitment to tradition, the sacraments, the mediation between God, communion, and the See of Rome. (Wikipedia)

Inari

Just because someone is a GM doesn't give them the right to be over powered as it sets a very bad example. Wikipedia is wrong and gives out a lot of misinformation. Both are very different religions. But I shall leave you do your game and just hope you have fun I guess.

Vaulera

Well, I think it's only a different religion on the basis of their practices and some beliefs. Christianity really just being the belief in the different forms of god, jesus christ and other such things. But you're right in the sense that in practice, Catholicism is as much Christian as Mormonism is, both just under the umbrella.

Vergil1989

I never do anything to characters they wouldn't approve of as V has already said Starcry.  If it helps I can remove a couple of her things but overall she is the oldest demon around so it is expected that she'd be stronger than the average bear, so to speak.  Fighting isn't something I see happening a lot between PCs so much unless it's part of a class or something or a prearranged event in the story.  There will be Angels and other things to hinder us from time to time so there will be things outside the school that are going on but overall this is a school setting.  As for the religion thing I don't know all that much about it all, just the little I've picked up over the years so if there's a mistake anywhere I apologize for that and will do the best I can to fix the small things as they come up, but as I said in my disclaimer Hell itself is a bit open for interpretation if you will.  Anyway, as for the overpowered business, as I said I can remove a couple of her powers or whatever but she won't be a pushover either.  And besides, I have never had a person complain about how I run a game overall since even if I make a godilke character they are always somehow limited in how they use their abilities and all that.  I always try to balance things out to avoid such problems.  But again it's up to you Starcry.

Sussurus

I don't see the problem with a GM having a higher-powered character to keep IC and OOC order. Still working on my concept, but definitely interested in joining as a student.

Sussurus

Name: Lacrymia, aka Mia
Sexuality: Asexual
Race:
Collector
Birth Circle;  4th (Avarice)
Appearance:
A dark-haired woman with full red lips and tattered black wings. Tends to dress in modern human clothing, even at school, and always wears something red -- most often a scarf.

Abilities:

Passes well: She's spent enough time on Earth that she's quite good at passing for human.
Technologically adept: Unlike some older demons, she's comfortable with modern human technology, including cars and computers.
Extensive library: Mia has an enormous library of books, including titles on various obscure subjects.

Powers:

Collect Emotion: As a collector, Mia can 'collect' any emotion (except lust, which is the domain of succubi). In hell, this is most commonly used to gather pain from suffering human souls, but it isn't limited to that. Collected emotions appear to be small, marble-like spheres, which can be consumed (in the case of pain or other negative emotions) or used as projectile weapons.
Emotional Strike
: Mia can throw a sphere of emotion, which will burst on contact and flood the target with that emotion. The effects may range from incapacitating to merely annoying, depending on the strength of the emotion and the target's willpower.
Collect Memory:
Mia can remove and collect memories the same way she does emotions, although it is a more complex process and prone to both failure and... excessive success, leaving the target a mindless husk.
Collapse Soul: Mia can touch a human soul to collapse it into a small glowing sphere, for ease of transportation or storage. She can also reverse the effect. Note that this only applies to disembodied souls -- the human must already be dead for this to work.
Extradimensional Pocket: Mia has access to an infinitely large space in which to store objects, and can summon the one she wants... unless she's flustered, in which case she may sometimes 'grab' the wrong thing.

Possible Club Interest:
S&M club, drama club, book club

Personality:

Mia may be bookish, but she's not quiet. If she has an opinion, she's quick to speak up. She also leans heavily on the 'lawful' side of 'lawful evil,' so she's also quick to react if she thinks something is unfair. This, combined with her many trips to Earth and her penchant for human clothing, have led some to dub her a 'human sympathizer.'

In point of fact, Mia does have some sympathy for the humans... but really, she mostly loves them for their books. Wonderful, wonderful books. Like all collectors, she has a 'weakness', a particular thing she simply has to have... and in Mia's case, it's books.

Mia is asexual, like most collectors, unless she falls under the influence of a succubus or incubus. She does take an almost sexual pleasure in causing and collecting pain, however.

Background Information:
Mia is, as demons go, quite ordinary. Conceived by a soul-collector mother and an incubus father, she's still not considered to be a half-breed -- that's simply how collectors reproduce. She discovered her love of books while she was still a child, straying into a used book-store when her mother took her on one of her trips to Earth. Thereafter her mother would leave her at the library while she went about her rounds, collecting souls.

Her obsession with books seemed to lead logically to an interest in their authors, and she picked one such to play 'muse' to, gathering emotions and memories and imbuing his dreams with them. She even had a relationship of sorts with him, but eventually the complete lack of sex drove him to find another woman. Of course, even if it hadn't been sexual, Mia was still possessively obsessive. Fueling him with rage, she drove her writer to kill the 'other woman.' What she didn't expect was that he would then turn the gun on himself... and before she could take away his despair, he took his life.

Mia spent some time away from Earth after that, but inevitably she was drawn back by the siren song of books. Discovering some on BDSM, she was delighted by the perverse concept of humans deliberately causing each other pain. She returned to New York City and became part of the local BDSM scene, going by 'Mistress Mia.' She believes that pain collected from willing, living victims is more exotic and flavorful than the ordinary pain collected from damned souls.

Mia is looking forward to attending SIN, and hopes to learn skills that will be useful to her on Earth. She intends to become a professional dominatrix, ultimately running her own dungeon, where herself and other collectors and generate and gather pain, which will then be marketed to Hell. Importing pain to Hell might seem a bit like importing ice to Antarctica, but Mia is convinced that with the right angle, it could work. Obviously they'll need a demon from the 8th Circle to do the marketing.

Mia is determined that sex is nothing but a distraction, when it isn't a means of reproduction... and she has no intention of reproducing any time soon. She is, therefore, happily asexual, and automatically wary of any succubi or incubi who might induce her to become otherwise, however temporarily.

Vergil1989

The Polylingual one you have is similar to the Gift of Tongues ability that most if not all demons possess so you didn't have to list that one.  Still, being younger it could work out that she'd still need to learn a few more so it's cool if you want to play it that way lol.  Beyond that I hadn't thought of half of these wonderful types of demons before and I'm quite liking the line up so far.  I'd still want a few more students before we tried to get this underway but we might have enough teachers, at least for now so thank you Sussurus for adding your demon to the list.  And thanks for agreeing with the whole GM character sheet discussion that was going on.  Anyway, see you at SIN lol.

The only problem I see is that your history might be a little short, but beyond that it's cool.

Sussurus

Took out 'polylingual.' And I could definitely add more to her history... just wasn't sure how much trouble a relatively young demon should have gotten into. ;)

Vergil1989

You'd be surprised lol.  Joking aside it's cool Sussurus but yeah, go ahead and add a bit more if you can and I'll see about getting an OOC and stuff up today before too long.  If you know anyone that might like this game feel free to pass the word along guys and gals.  I'm hoping to have a good number of people before officially opening up shop.  Also, I still need a Co-GM or two to help organize the school grounds and all that so any takers are most welcome at this point.

MzHyde

How are classrooms laid out? Just regular lecture halls, or something more exotic? Like each door can lead to a tiny pocket dimension where the landscape is suited to the class and tweaked by the teacher?

Vergil1989

I hadn't exactly given it much thought.  Still, it's a good question.  I think I like the idea of pocket dimensions, makes it more fun that way lol.  It also gives the teachers the power to make their areas any way they want instead of boring old lecture halls.

Sussurus

Added some more history, and a new 'Collect Memory' power. Since I imagined these as being prone to failure at the other player's discretion, I assume that isn't too over-powered.

MzHyde

Quote from: Vergil1989 on September 17, 2012, 02:14:44 PM
I hadn't exactly given it much thought.  Still, it's a good question.  I think I like the idea of pocket dimensions, makes it more fun that way lol.  It also gives the teachers the power to make their areas any way they want instead of boring old lecture halls.

In that case, teachers could post their own classroom threads or PM you descriptions they want. That gets rid of one workload there. Though in Shizuru's case it was going to be something outdoors that changes depending on the torment- er, exercise she's running that day.

Vergil1989

Beautifully done Sussurus.  I like Mia quite a bit lol.  The memory thing I can handle being a bit wonky so it's cool.  No problem Sussurus.  Lol I like the sounds of that MzHyde.  But yeah, PM me whatever you guys want to do for your rooms if you make it yourself then send me the link, either way it works for me.

Delotha

Name: Amari
Sexuality: Bisexual, divulging in both genders fully.
Age: One hundred and twenty three. Appears to be in her mid twenties.
Race: Lillum (This is one of the many daughters of Lilith, a demon who is according to some legends “The Daughter of Lucifer.” Whether these rumors are true or not, she is a demon who attempts to make love to people when they are asleep. She also is an extremely good seductress and a talented torturer. During the many times she has slept with men she has conceived many children, these take on the name of Lillum.) 
Birth Circle:[/b] Lust
Abilities: Amari tends to be very good at attracting people to her, not necessarily in a super natural way, she just has this aura that makes people want to surround her. She also is rather good at drawing, as a demon people believe it is strange, but she enjoys it on earth and in her long time spent drawing she is far from an amateur at it.  She also has a knack for athletic sports, aside from running, that's something she was never good at, not even very, very short distances. Her demon origins of course gave her insanely improved attributes, but her speed is lacking for a demon as well as her endurance. Her strength and capabilities to wield “magic” as well as certain powers is greater than most others, although she has yet to realize this herself.
Powers: Amari has been working on the ability to look into someone’s eyes and being able to infiltrate their mind; implementing what they believe are their own thoughts. This technique is a form of hypnotism and helpful in many situations. Hey second ability is one far more minor and that is a physical trait, making her physically faster and with faster reflexes than some; although her strength is lacking.
Possible Club Interest:(I'm not quite certain what to put here yet.) Perhaps Torture Club as you brought up. A Seduction Club? Honestly I can't think of anything. My apologies. :p
Personality: The Lillum  has found that living amongst demons is extremely gratifying and yet she still has found difficulties when living among the humans. Due to this she is outgoing and flirtatious with other demons, loving it when a male has a dominating personality and when she runs into a female that is willing to divulge within her. Although among humans she has come to be rather quiet, sometimes shy in a sense as she has no idea what to speak of around them or how to act.
Background Information: Conceived in a world of demons she has wandered between the realms of the living and the dead throughout her life constantly. Adoring the idea of being able to seduce, devour, and have sexual relations with both demons and humans. Her life outside of those three things has been rather dull, not doing much in her demon life. Now she has been enrolled into the school system, wishing to improve her abilities as well as meet some new, interesting....friends.
Appearance: Her hair is a fiery red that seems to throw sparks when she is angered. Her eyes, a bright green naturally can glow and shoot a blue light about her when sexually aroused to the point of climax. Her are unnaturally long as well as very sensitive, growing to a point. Her skin is naturally extremely soft and her fingernails grow to sharp points useable as weapons due to their insane durability. A tail sprouts from her tail bone almost three feet long that starts actually rather thick, it is completely prehensile and she tends to abuse the fact that it is there and as thick as it is when participating in sexual intercourse. A set of horns sprout from her forehead, similar to those of Lucifer himself. On her back are a set of wings, the bones attached to each end in talons, also making fairly good weapons. She has no tattoos on her, misrepresented in the picture below. Her breasts aren't even comparable as they are slightly above the size of a D cup. Although they don't seem too terribly bad as she is not extremely skinny, hating the "model" look and having a big of meat on her bones, just enough so you can't see those not so attractive ribs. She also stands 5'10", rather tall for any form of a woman.

An Example?

Some pieces are misrepresented in the picture above, those are underlined in my textual description.

How about it?

If that sounds like somebody you'd like to write with then you can really dig in here.

Spell

Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Vergil1989

Beautifully done Delotha.  Welcome aboard and don't worry about the club thing.  It might not even be brought into this since so many people had problems coming up with stuff.  We'll see how things go on that end.  Anyway, I'll see where we stand with people and see if we need more people for this before it gets going.  Either way, hopefully we'll be ready soon.

And speak of the devil, we have a possible new person lol.  Welcome aboard Spell, hope you enjoy yourself here.

Vergil1989

Ok, here's the list thus far ladies and germs.  :D

For Physical Education, all the way from Circle 7, Treachery, we have Shizuru played by MzHyde
For magic circle circumvention, from Circle 1, Lust, we have Lilith played by Vergil1989
For exorcism resistance and possession, from Circle 7, Treachery, we have Alsius played by Thrassius.  (Try saying that ten times fast lol.)

Our first student, a Devourer from Circle 3, Gluttony, Aeya played by Vaulera

((I'll have to finish this later, little brother needs to do some homework.))

MzHyde

Vergil1989

I knew that.  :D  Sorry, was in a bit of a rush to get out of my little brother's way at that moment.  I'll fix it here in a sec and finish up the list.

Vergil1989

For Physical Education, from Circle 7, Violence, we have Shizuru played by MzHyde (F)
For magic circle circumvention, from Circle 1, Lust, we have Lilith played by Vergil1989 (F)
For exorcism resistance and possession, all the way from Circle 9, Treachery, we have Alsius played by Thrassius. (M)

Our first student, a Devourer from Circle 3, Gluttony, Aeya played by Vaulera (F)
Our second student, a Collector from Circle 4, Avarice, Lacrymia played by Sussurus (F)
Our third student, a Lilium from Circle 1, Lust, Amari played by Delotha (F)

So we have five girls, three of which are students and only one guy.  We need more dicks lol.  Joking aside, I'd like a couple of more guy characters regardless if they're students or not.  I'd still like a somewhat even balance of teachers and students though if we can manage it, at least two more for each, preferably men as previously stated.  Humans I don't much care about at the moment though so no worries on that.  For where we'll go to Earth the most though I'm thinking a big city like Las Vegas or New York or something where it'd be easy to get lost in a crowd and thus make it harder for the humans to take note of any strange occurrences that might happen around our demonic personas.  Satan's greatest trick after all was convincing mankind he didn't exist, and let's keep it that way shall we?  :P

Delotha

Sounds good to me, although still no joking aside, we do need more dicks!

Spell

Quote from: Delotha on September 18, 2012, 12:31:45 AM
Sounds good to me, although still no joking aside, we do need more dicks!

Is working on that ;)
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

TwilightGemini

Las Vegas sounds like a suitable location, especially since one of its nicknames just happens to be Sin City.

Hopefully I'll be able to finish my form within the next couple days.
Apologies & Absences (Updated 8/7/15 - Outdated.)

Ons and Offs

I usually work six days a week, at least two of them being long shifts lasting at least ten hours. I always have a long shift on Thursdays and usually Fridays.

MzHyde

Las Vegas? As far as I'm aware the school is not on the mortal plane. So I'm not sure what Las Vegas has to do with anything.

BruceTheCat

Is there still room open for more males? Reading through the previous posts I kind of got lost with the number of people who expressed interest but never posted profiles. I would love to play if there is still a spot available! If so, is it for a male teacher or student?

I can throw my profile together this evening if that is alright.
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

MzHyde

BruceTheCat

Alright, I'm going to start throwing together my character as a male teacher. If it's decided that there are too many I can just transition him over to a student. I might not have the pictures up till this evening, but I should have the character information up sometime today.
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

TwilightGemini

Quote from: MzHyde on September 18, 2012, 07:38:58 AM
Las Vegas? As far as I'm aware the school is not on the mortal plane. So I'm not sure what Las Vegas has to do with anything.
Vergil suggested a large city like New York or Las Vegas to set up not the school but the link between Earth and the Underworld.

Ons and Offs

I usually work six days a week, at least two of them being long shifts lasting at least ten hours. I always have a long shift on Thursdays and usually Fridays.

Vergil1989

Yep, as Gemini said that's what I wanted Las Vegas for, a place for us to make runs to the surface for field trip oriented classes lol.  We can't possess an already dead human after all.  :D  Also, it'll give us shapeshifters that need to practice as such a chance to actually blend in with humanity in the modern age without setting off alarms either on Earth that there is indeed a Hell or the Heavenly Host's forces which would all be too happy to wipe us out if given a chance, and believe me, they will if we're not careful.  And yes, there is plenty of room for more guys so please, go ahead and get those character sheets going as soon as you're able Red, Spell, and Twilight, no worries.  :D

MzHyde

Ugh. Vegas. So loud and noisy. Shizuru is already getting a migraine.

BruceTheCat

I had a character idea I'd like to run by you guys before throwing him down on paper.

He would be a student, and only have been alive for the past 200 years or so. Power wise I was thinking of making him very nature and plant oriented, though leaning towards the more demonic side of things. Think a lot of thorns, vines and poisons. I wanted to make his existence come into being as a result of the intrusion and death of nature itself, him being the demonic manifestation of this damage. His young age is attributed to the fact that human's have only really begun destroying nature in the past 200 years or so.

Anyway, the only hesitation I have with this character is that he doesn't really have any grounds in current mythology, nor is he a representation of any core sin. I'm fine with that, but I wanted to see how hardcore the group wanted to be about using pre-existing lore as a template for our characters.

Thoughts?
- scribus1000

Vergil1989

The Circle of Violence has a place where Suicides are turned into twisted and tormented trees that are forever wracked with pain because of the pain they inflicted upon themselves.  So if you want to go all demon plant dude I see no problem with it personally Red.

Sussurus

Maybe he could be from the Sixth Circle -- Heresy? Crimes against Mother Nature, and all? Mixing mythologies a little, but it could work...

BruceTheCat

Thanks! I'll probably move forward with Heresy as Sussurus suggested. Going to start throwing him together then.
- scribus1000

Vergil1989

I don't mind if you mix and match a bit either as Sussurus has suggested already lol.  Either way, it'd work out I think.  Cool beans.  :D

TwilightGemini

Quote from: Vergil1989 on September 18, 2012, 10:19:58 AMAnd yes, there is plenty of room for more guys so please, go ahead and get those character sheets going as soon as you're able Red, Spell, and Twilight, no worries.  :D
Which reminds me...

Just so we don't get the same exact positions, Spell, what do you plan on having as a birth circle and profession?

Ons and Offs

BruceTheCat

Alright, here is my character. Let me know what you guys think, I'm perfectly willing to change some stuff around or invent a completely new one if needed. I will upload a few pictures to try and illustrate his forms later this evening. Take his personality information with a grain of salt, I'm better at flushing out a personality during roleplay.

Name: Corin

Gender: Male Typically (See Appearance for more information)

Sexuality: Straight, though varies

Appearance: Corin, depending on the situation, is known to have three forms.

1) The first and the rarest form to view the demon in would be considered his ‘true’ form. As the manifestation of the hatred of plants and nature towards all things human his primary form is that of an enormous, ever shifting monster. It could be an entangled ball of thorny vines that lash at anything near, a demonic dead tree the size of a skyscraper, or something as small as a black thorn.

Except with more vines and stuff. Hard to find a good picture for what's in my head.

2) His second, and the most likely form to find him in is something of a mix between a human and a plant. He has realized in his age that communicating with other demons, even teachers can be difficult in his true form. So instead Corin finds a human suffering in the 7th circle of hell and adopts their body. Thorns enwrap their body, and the demon rides their form completely, using their body until it is either destroyed or he grows bored before finding a new host. More often he prefers males over females, and if asked why he amusingly replies that “Women don’t have branches”. However he can choose to adopt a female, and does so from time to time. Ironically Corin exclusively adopts the bodies of people who in life were activists in trying to save the world, finding their failure the most appalling crime of all. This process is excruciatingly painful for the host. This second form appears as the person, save the mixture of plant influences in their physical body. They may have vines for hair, or the veins on their skin may appear to be vines running just underneath the flesh. Ultimately Corin can choose for then to appear as human or nonhuman as he wishes, knowing however that taking it too far will destroy his host body, forcing the monster to find a new one.

3) The last form is the one Corin adopts when going to the mortal world, which appears simply as his host save for some major differences. Knowing that the mortal world would not wish to see one of their dead walking around again, Corin edits the physical form to be unrecognizable by shifting body mass, hair color, height, etc.

Race: Demonic Nature Elemental

Birth Circle: 7th, the Circle of Violence

Abilities:

Green Thumb: Being a plant himself, Corin is able to understand on a much deeper level the wants and needs of plants. As a result he is unsurpassed in his ability to tend and care for gardens or plants.

Martial Arts (For lack of a better term): Corin has shown a surprising expertise in one on one combat. As his form does not need to obey any laws of how a human body should be able to stretch or bend, he has proven to be a terrifying combatant when mixing in the usage of his Powers with melee combat. For a time Corin even took to adopting Samurai who had killed themselves long ago, suffering in his circle to learn fighting techniques.

Precision Range: Given his affinity for thorns, Corin has adopted a sadistic enjoyment in shooting and pinning people with either large or small thorns from his body. Constant practice on the less fortunate in the 7th circle has made him incredibly accurate at long distances

Powers:

Vines, Thorns, and Branches: While in Corin’s second form he is able to summon a seemingly endless supply of vines, thorns or thick branches to attack his opponent, controlling them independently at his wish. However too much without allowing his body to adjust will literally tear his host to shreds, forcing out his first form. In this state he is afforded the same ability, but on a much more massive scale depending on his chosen size.

Poison or Aphrodisiac: Corin is able to release a powerful pollin from his body to act as a natural poison which can be deadly to much lesser demons or mortals. However he is also capable of shifting these spores into a powerful aphrodisiac, which has in the past proven to be quite successful against demons of a similar caliber to himself.

Plant Control: This ability can only be utilized while in his circle, or on the mortal plain, allowing Corin to control the growth and movements of plants around him.

Possible Club Interest: Gardening Club, Martial Arts Club, Book Club

Personality: One thing that can be said for Corin is that his unbridled hatred for humanity cannot be questioned. There are few things that disgust him more than the smell of smoke, humans, or concrete. However when entering the mortal world Corin has been able to control this anger by reminding himself that without the respect of those and hell, and the trust of his teachers, he would be destroyed. Though he may notice every instance of someone litering, or stop to pause at a construction site, he would remain silent and simply move on. The demon certainly is not the quiet type, though also would not presume to try and lecture his fellow demons or teachers on the importance of nature. He finds himself in an odd place, existing in a realm of ice and fire while he himself is a being a being of twisted life, surrounded by death.

He talks very little of his own personal beliefs, save for those concerning humans, because he knows that most people in hell could give two shits about plants. He can be charismatic when he wants to be, not unwilling to laugh or have fun if the situation is appropriate. His primary intention in hell is to seek more power, though uncertain what he might do once he has it.

Background Information: Though Corin has only the vaguest memory of his life, he knows for certain that he was once a grand tree. One that had been growing since the birth of such plants on this earth, weathering season after season, storm after storm until he stood taller than any other. His roots ran so deep that an entire forest had sprouted up beneath his canopy, and what magic still existed in the world before man saw fit to grant him some semblance of life and consciousness. His memories on this time are vague due to the fact that unlike now, calling him 'aware' was far too generous. What seemed like millenia passed until one day man came to the shores of his land. With fire, stone and metal they tore his world down around him. Tree after tree was turned from the earth to use as shelter from rain and snow. His 'children' so to speak were burned to make heat and cook animals for mortal men.

Until finally one day none stood but the great oak himself. Humans at this time were far too stupid or well equipped to bring something as large and ancient as Corin down, which he felt would be his saving grace. But such was not the way of man. As Corin learned first hand, when humans could not find a way through a problem, they burned their way. For no other reason it seemed to him than to show dominance over the earth and the grand image that was nature, he was burned down. The wind whistled through his branches, the howl the only screams Corin was able to produce. Finally there was nothing left of him save a ruined patch of land miles long. Thus was the end of him, and the beginning in a way.

Corin awoke in the 7th circle of hell, aware at once of his new purpose. He would survive, and grow strong so that he may one day make humans suffer for their ignorance and waste. Hundreds of years have passed since that day, and the expansion of humans has only grown more vigorous and efficient.Perhaps the only thing Corin hates more than humans is weakness. The demon has accepted the fact that his intentions are not to save the planet, understand now that his death came from his weakness and inability to defend himself. A weakness that all plants present. He simply wishes to punish for his suffering.

Much of his early years were spent punishing the violent and suicidal, discovering his unusual fascination for inflicting suffering on those who had already brought it on themselves by descending into his layer in the first place. Over time the demon has also found a powerful respect for those with strength and will, acting quite respectful around those of a higher age than him in the bowels of hell. He admires their sheer ferocity and power, hoping to one day obtain the same degree.
- scribus1000

Vergil1989

I think I like Corin but I would like to see more in his history.  Beyond that, personality wise it does look alright as is but I understand needing to develop their personality during the story itself, so that's not such a big deal.  My only problem is that while you say he wouldn't cause problems with the teachers and all that, that his hatred for humanity's technological advances and crimes against nature might get in the way if they go to Earth and all.  That might work pretty well plot wise but I just have to ask to be careful it doesn't get out of hand is all.  :P

MzHyde

And no cheating by growing plants to get over obstacles in PE or Shizuru burns you down!

Vergil1989

BruceTheCat

No worries Vergil, he's not stupid and wouldn't cause any problems if they went to earth. I'll add a bit into his personality to account for why.

@MzHyde. "Yes Professor!"
- scribus1000

BruceTheCat

Quick question for you Vergil. Exactly how light hearted or dark is this going this RP going to be? Whenever I think about it I can't figure out if this is suppose to be like more Rosario + Vampire / Soul Eater, or more dark Castlevania / Dante's Inferno.

Also, what does the school look like? Kinda similar to before, does it resemble a normal High School on the interior with slightly demonic themes here or there, or is it like full on dark castle like evil Hogwarts?
- scribus1000

Vergil1989

This is still a bit of a work in progress so I love questions like this.  It helps me to get my thoughts in order and all that.  Ok, I do see comedy coming into this and light hearted romances and stuff like that, but it will be dark and horror filled as well given that I referenced movies like Paranormal Activity and the Exorcist.  The setting itself, Hell I mean, is indeed Dante's Inferno/Castlevania like, so you have the right idea in that sense.  As for the school, it's more a college for learning the ins and out of demonology rather than any history lessons.  It's more practical lessons on how to torment the living and drag them to Hell through sin in general, if not outright possession and the like.  So yes, evil Hogwarts sounds about right lol.

Vergil1989

We might be playing as demons of Hell and all, but that doesn't mean they can't have human desires and feelings either, hence why I say that this can contain comedy and light hearted romances, among other less scary things.  However, given the setting it's not something that might happen a lot and it might have to be worked towards, which in my opinion just makes it all the more worthwhile lol.

BruceTheCat

I added some pictures to my profile information.

Since we are using headers in our posts, I will go ahead and change the image of my appearance if at some point I'm forced or feel the urge to change hosts.
- scribus1000

Vergil1989

The pics are cool but I thought you said you would add more to your history?  Eh, beyond that no worries about trying to find a pic that matches what you have in your twisted mind and all lol.

BruceTheCat

I plan to add more to his history, but I didn't think we were about to start so I figured I had a little while to flesh something out.
- scribus1000

Vergil1989

Sorry sorry, I just thought you were going to do that when you planned to add the pictures.  It's cool Red, just don't forget to do it is all I ask lol.

BruceTheCat

Changed around and added more to my history Vergil. Let me know what you think.
- scribus1000

Vergil1989

Beautifully done Red.  I cannot wait to get this going.  Tomorrow after I get back home from my first day on the job I'll get a few of the threads going, the class rooms themselves I am still waiting to hear from our teachers yet unless they just want me to make them anyway.

MzHyde

I'll make Shizuru's, just let me know where we're putting the threads.

LeSane

Name; Griffith Serpico
Known as DeadBird
Gender; Male
Sexuality; Pansexual
Age; Actual age is 58 while his human appearance is around 18
Appearance;
Default demonic/human form

Griffith is shown as a slender young man with black hair. His most notable feature is that his eyes are closed at almost all times, except for when he is very serious. He is often compared to a bird such as a bird of prey due to his large black wings and eyes when they are open. For any other notable features are his black raven feathers which have an eerie self light about them. Most of the time he is known to wear black long clothing that does not give and wind resistance when he flies about. One last thing is the large scarf he insists on wearing.
Real demonic form

Like other large demons, he does not wear much clothing, DeadBird exposes the numerous red tattoos across his chest. Instead he wears a Breechcloth; all of which is white, and a black sash around his waist. His overall appearance, mannerisms, and battle style are highly reminiscent to that of a Native American Brave's; emphasizes this resemblance more clearly. He has long black hair and the mask of his takes the form of a beak like helmet atop his head which is as if  mixed with a hawk and a raven. Most of his body is covered with black feathers except his chest, and lower torso.
Race; Avian (The male equivalent to Harpies)
Birth Circle; Limbo 1st
Abilities;
Flight
  Very simple has the ability to fly vast distances. Its is not know if he has to flap his wings constantly or if he gets tired from doing so, but it is certain that his wings are his most common use for transportation since it involves little use of his body. When asked why he does not use other means he will tell them that 'Why waste the gift I was given to soar through the air just to walk along the ground with you?'
Rebirth
   His final ability allows him to be reborn if he is injured beyond repair by 'impregnating' an enemy or unsuspecting person. When he has physical contact with the victim he can implant a portion of himself inside their body. He then 'devours' his way out of their body, by way of absorbing all the fluids and chemicals of the victim killing them in the process, like an insect leaving a cocoon or husk when he matures and develops his body back in a matter of seconds from a liquid-like casing coming from the victim's mouth.
Powers;
Devouring Feather
   The wings can shoot feathers, but unlike normal feathers, these are as heavy as steel and can regenerate rapidly after being tossed. He can fire them with semi accurate, be it directly at the target or the surrounding area. They are strong enough to pierce through through rock with ease if hit twice.
Ravening Wing Wind Shield
   Ability to ward off attacks with a flap of his wing, dissipating the attack or blocking it. Works fairly well with physical attacks, but those of magical premise such as binds spells, and some elements as well. Fire is the easiest to dispel since he is in tune with the wind.
Spuming Rapacity - Still in development
He also has an additional ability to split his wings into two pairs for increased maneuverability, this is triggered when he slices along his chest tattoos with his talons to draw spiritual energized blood, allowing for the alteration. This also gains him a more intricate and detailed mask. His strength increases even further allowing him to shrug off the effects of possessing considerably more weight then his wings normally have on their own.
Scrape the summit-Transformation to full demonic form
    In his demon form, he transforms into a Humanoid bird, he has an white mask over his head (with the inside of his beak his mouth is visible) with black streaks running down it, his black hair extends to an extensive length. His body is covered in red feathers and his arms and feet become bird-like with sharp talons, as well as large bird-wings from his back, and his chest is left exposed and covered in various tattoo markings.
Possible Club Interest; Book Club, Chorus, Music Club
Personality;
Default form
Griffith is continually focused on his goal of achieving his dream of obtaining power, willing to sacrifice anything and everything to achieve it. From birth he had always 'known the way up, allowing him to command several soldiers with his charismatic ability. To this end, he sees companions as objects rather than friends. He initially appears to be composed, but this is a facade. While acting cool and collected at first, clearly enjoys messing with others and when riled can seem to be a bit maniacal. DeadBird seems to be quite deductive and analytical, being able to guess when something is wrong with another. This stems from his belief that life is "nothing but a sequence of difficult problems", and one's ability to make correct choices decides their fate.
When in Real demonic form
He is extremely violent, impulsive, rude and impatient. Before engaging in battle he performs a "ritual" which consists of him screaming all the things he is going to do to his opponent, while demanding they do the same as a way to psyche each other out. He becomes quite annoyed if they don't do the same and he will angrily and, comically, scold them. Like his fellow demonic kin, he holds his the Dark Lord in high regard and refers to him as 'His majesty'. He has far less restraint than any other demon when like this.

Background Information:
He'd once been called The Hawk of Light when he was brought to the mortal plain. A saviour to a dying world, yet he was not the salvation God wished upon the world he created and damned him a monster altering his form to one of a monster laying the mark of a beast upon him. His once angelic form did not shine through and those that sought comfort to him turned there back, and drew their weapons killing him despite his good intentions. Griffith had been captured, after which he was imprisoned and tortured for years. He was rescued by those still faithful to him, but was already physically crippled with the tendons in his wrists and ankles severed, tongue cut out, wings torn from his body, and mind broken. When seeing even his faithful worshipers walk away from his state it finally drove him insane in his final moments before the Eclipse, he dreamed of a normal life. Despairing the loss of his dream at Gods influence, his state of madness that coincided with both the reappearance of his lost wings and a solar eclipse. Lucifer appeared, and he sacrificed the ones that once worshiped him to the dark lord to became a demon. Since he only did so due to his insanity he'd been betrayed by those he cared so deeply for it was only right that their spirits followed him into Limbo as small ravens that would follow him through out his existence in hell.

When first brought to hell he'd been reverted back to an infant to resemble the many unbaptized children the reason behind his was to make him more accustom to his demonic powers. Being reborn with this new found power caused his new body to alter into something more suitable instead of a large humanoid bird.  As a 'child' appears only at night or in shadow, as other demons do, drawn inexplicably to the human world since his circle is already so close to the human realm.  Within the realm of Limbo DeadBird found something within the center of it. Another creature called the 'Idea of Evil' that wandered each circle. The Idea is a large mound of flesh which resides in humanity's collective unconscious. It responds to humanity's need for a reason for suffering, manipulating human affairs and controlling humanity's destiny. It is a common consciousness that transcends individuality, acting as the ego of the world. It refers to itself as "the ideal god of this world."  The Idea's structure appears to be that of a heart covered in eyes, drawing thoughts and feelings in and out like blood.  This is supported by the fact that the openings on the Idea resemble heart valves. It told him many things as Griffith kept it company. One of the most important things that he remembered was that the Idea of Evil claims that it was created from the negative emotions in human hearts rather than being a natural part of the world.

DeadBirds Themes'

Default from's theme
Berserk soundtrack - 1 Behelit
Real form' theme
Berserk OST, T06: Fear

'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

BruceTheCat

His before battle ritual just made my night. Thank you Scar!
- scribus1000

LeSane

'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Drake Valentine

For some reason I keep thinking of Disgaea 3 when looking at this.

I'll leave it as a maybe. *Bookmarks for now.*

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Vergil1989

Thanks Drake and Scar buddy, you still need a background and a better personality but otherwise it's pretty cool as is.  The ritual thing he does made me laugh a bit as well lol.

Vergil1989

Quote from: MzHyde on September 19, 2012, 11:17:04 PM
I'll make Shizuru's, just let me know where we're putting the threads.

It says at the top of the page EX, so Extreme is where I imagine this going guys and gals.  Anyway, I'll get stuff started now that I've had a bit of a chance to settle down and all that lol.

Kdyami

You guys still nees males?  if so color me interested.
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Vergil1989

Yes we could use a couple more guys, so yeah go ahead and draw up a character sheet if ya like.  Let me update the character roster real quick first though and see if we need more teachers or what.

Vergil1989

For Physical Education, from Circle 7, Violence, we have Shizuru played by MzHyde (F)
For magic circle circumvention, from Circle 2, Lust, we have Lilith played by Vergil1989 (F)
For exorcism resistance and possession, all the way from Circle 9, Treachery, we have Alsius played by Thrassius. (M)

Our first student, a Devourer from Circle 3, Gluttony, Aeya played by Vaulera (F)
Our second student, a Collector from Circle 4, Avarice, Lacrymia played by Sussurus (F)
Our third student, a Lilium from Circle 2, Lust, Amari played by Delotha (F)
Our fourth student, a Demon Nature Elemental from Circle 7, Violence, Corin played by Red Lobster.  (M)
Our fifth student, an Avian from Circle 1, Limbo, Griffin Serpico played by Scarification (M)

So we need two more teachers to balance things out.

Sussurus

Do you really want a 1:1 student/teacher ratio? It just seems like you're going to have a lot of bored teachers sitting around while all the students are in someone else's class...

Vergil1989

Well, maybe not then since you have a point.  Crap then.  I'd still like at least five teachers but maybe eight students, ten tops so a total of fifteen people if we get that lucky.  If not then at least one more student and then we can call it a day and get this Damned show on the road lol.

BruceTheCat

Why don't we just start and integrate the extra student and teachers later. Its a school so I don't think it would be hard to have teachers and students coming and going.

My concern being that its been my experience the longer you wait to start a group game, the worse chance you have of keeping everyone who signed up originally.
- scribus1000

Vergil1989

Alrighty, and to that end I already have an OOC up in the Extreme forums, I just need classrooms and stuff from our two teachers we have currently.  As it has been mentioned before, we will be going to Earth from time to time so if you want to make a few NPCs for that or for Hell, go right ahead and do so.  Beyond that I'll get the roster moved over to the OOC and get the main areas set up here soon.

Kdyami

Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Vergil1989

One more teacher and then the rest can be students, so yeah, if you're cool with that Kdyami.  The OOC link though for those that are having trouble finding it is on the first post on the first page.  Anyway, beyond that I'm trying to figure out a way to either find a good floor plan for the student quarters which I think should be Co-Ed, as well as the Baths and stuff as well.  Beyond that the teachers will all have their own bedrooms in their classrooms which as previously discussed are their personal pocket dimension which can be accessed by the right doors located throughout the massive SIN university castle.  This is in the OOC as well but just wanted to leave it here as well.  The Roster has been moved already and I'm also in the process of creating the Main Hall/Dining Hall right now.  To sum it up, the castle and everything around it is a Gothic's worst possible nightmare lol.

LeSane

Vergil1989

The RP hasn't started yet but some of the IC threads are ready to go so don't delay TOO long lol.

Vergil1989

Just so there's no confusion about where we stand, by next Friday I want us to have moved to Day 1, Night, meaning that we are going to be on a fixed time system of sorts in most of the threads.  If you are not ready by then, you will most likely be left behind and will need to catch up.  If you haven't gotten your profiles over to the other thread and posted in any of the ICs as is required, as well as the OOC by the Friday after, then you will not be able to join since we will have moved to the second Day by then.

Kdyami

Ok. Sorry all I had an emergency at work and I just got home. Do you still need a teacher or shall I make my character a student?

For the record I'm using the eighth circle and creating a deceiver character. Someone who tricks others and (deepending on the age of my character, some one whose familiar with true names and uses them to make them more susceptible to suggestion or manipulation. Not god modding; like having control over them or anything just simple more susceptibility to being influenced. As a teacher I'd focus on manipulating humans. Probably call the class "thy will be done". As a student quite similar just younger and probably a descendent of the teacher character.

LeSane

Did the bio how do you like it. I made it as if he was a good person turned bad, but it can be changed.

Ryven

Are you still looking for more players?  How fast do you intend the fixed time schedule to go?

Vergil1989

It's cool Kdyami and yes I still need a teacher, what you propose sounds pretty cool but true names are I thought usually reserved for demons rather than people, and Ryven, to answer your question, next Friday will see us move to the first night of the year, so the Time would look like this.  Day 1, Night or whatever.  Every Friday as long as this is going, we would switch between night and day and the number of days passed will steadily go up every two weeks unless a time jump is necessary for whatever reason.  But expect the time system to remain as is.  I'm still waiting for a fair amount of my interested party to get their profiles moved over and get a post in the Main Hall.

Scar, it looks good but could still use a little more in the history.  And Ryven, yes I could use a couple of students yet so go ahead and let's see what ya got.  :D

Kdyami

Name; Louis (Fraz-Urb’Luu the Prince of Deception)

Gender; Male

Sexuality; Pansexual

Age;  He doesn't like to count, appears to be in his late twenties

Appearance;
Demon form: In his demon forms he retains his wings but at a smaller, just enough for him to glide short distances, true flying is impossible, best he could manage would be to jump nearly half again as far as normal.  He is always accompanied by silver chain around his neck with the one piece of his staff he has managed to find clasped at the middle on his chest along with other pieces of jewelry, rings, bracelets; all of them silver.  Apart from these obviously demon attributes he looks much like a human in their late twenties.  Louis has a habit of changing his hair color every decade or so just to throw people off.

Human Form: In his human for Louis is stuck much in the fashion of his all time favorite author.  He often wears shirt, tie, and vest with a coat of some description, nice slacks and shoes to match. Never to be parted with his silver, Louis has developed a penchant for tooling his clothing with silver filigree in various patterns and designs.  Often in human form he turns his hair white to thumb his nose at their concept of old people with white hair.

True Form of Fraz-Urb'luu in his true form Louis is a large beast over eighteen feet in height, despite his hunched posture. His muscular gorilla-like body is covered with short coarse hair of pale blue. His feet are broad and splayed, and his hands are large but the fingers relatively stubby and tipped with long, jagged silvered talons. Two vast batlike wings protrude from his back. His tail is long and hairless with a gray base fading to a razor sharp base. His head is bald and gray-skinned, save for tufts of ragged hair hanging from his jowls. Large ragged ears protrude from the center of his skull to well above its pointed ridged peak. His eyes are relatively small but burn with cold blue light. Yet the most terrible aspect of his visage is his mouth which is overly large and filled with huge fangs which are also silvered.

Race;  Tanar'ri

Birth Circle;  Circle 8

Abilities;
Smooth Tongue: Has spent years talking to people of different languages and influencing them in any country at any time.  He has learned not merely to communicate in any language but to make his voice sound as though he’s been speaking it all his life.  Not the harsh translation that The gift of tongues” allows demons to speak.

Sojutsu: Having spent a very long time in the urn with nothing but the Ichor Lance, he practiced with it, and he practiced and he practiced eventually coming to a basic understanding of Sojutsu; which means the way of the spear.

Scent: Because of his hunting, Louis has developed his sense of smell extensively. He can distinguish between the scent of different humans and even track them by their smell.  Demons are harder as most have very little scent.

Powers;
Thirty Pieces of Silver: Louis has always been fond of silver because he is a silver claimer.  Silver claiming is the ability manipulate and wield silver, either as a weapon or for other purposes. It is a very versatile skill, as it can be used for anything from a weapon to a rope to stop oneself from falling. This is the real prize he bribed Judas Iscariot, not money.

Blood Memories: Louis doesn't just hunt for fun.  He hunts to gain knowledge.  If Louis gets even a drop of your blood, he will have access to all of your memories.  Everyone’s memories are linked to their DNA allowing you to trade them with other people, this is called blood memories.

Phantasm:  Louis can alter reality around himself to project images of whatever he chooses into the minds of his victims, the stronger willed the victim the harder it is, but after centuries of practice a human who presents a challenge is a rare thing.  One which Louis would relish by trying over and over again. In conjunction with this, Louis has spent so much time "creating" one phantasm of his pet hell hound that it has become real.  This is the only thing he has been able to summon sense his powers got sealed with the destruction and scattering of his staff.

Class You Teach or Plan to Teach;  Fraz-Urb’luu will teach Thy Will Be Done” in his classroom “The Hallow’s Heart”.  Thy Will Be Done is an introduction to the arts of deception.  You will learn how to defend yourself against deception.  Others should not be in control of your actions.  You will learn how to study humans and learn their secrets, desires, even their fears, and use this to influence their decisions without the need for possession.  The better you become at influence the less direct approach you need.  You think your reading this class advertisement because you decided to for yourself? You clearly need this class.

Possible Club Interest; The S&M club sounded like fun.  Someone mentioned a torture club which Id be game to help.  And I’d be interested in a club, for advanced students, that would take supervised training runs to earth and “practiced” their skills with teachers there in case something goes wrong or some meddler tries to hinder us.

Personality; Louis started his life as a very arrogant demon.  Not much has changed.  He acts out trying to prove he’s still young at heart, assuming he had one.  Louis has one goal for being a teacher; to prevent demons from being banished the way he was.  He believes its stupid and a waste of talent to lose a demon like that.  Louis wants to give as many demons as possible the ability to survive on their own in their planes as well as the human plane.  This is the only reason he has agreed to teach at S.I.N. Louis is also anxious to get back the pieces of his staff and as such believes teaching is a waste of time.  He has agreed to teach and sworn to never miss a class but that doesn't mean if he’s found a particularly good clue he won’t want to skip class and go run it down.  By nature a very anti-social demon he is trying to overcome that and believe that all the other teachers are in fact not out for his throne, just as he is not after theirs.

Background Information;  The demon Fraz-Urb’luu, or Louis as he prefers to be called.  Is a very old Demon.  He is one of the first children of Amadeus himself after the Great War of the heavens and the Demons were banished to the Abyss, before time was time.

The demon prince Fraz-Urb'luu was one of the first tanar'ri to rise to power in the Abyss after the fall of the obyriths. Although he was never the most powerful of the demon princes, his vast intellect has enabled him to outlive countless rivals. Fraz-Urb'luu eventually mastered the art of summoning, to the point where he could forcibly summon other demon lords into his court in order to humiliate and degrade them for his own amusement. Fraz-Urb'luu's staff, which granted him control of every aspect of his layer, discouraged any retaliatory strikes against him from his revenge-seeking "guests," so they conspired for a more subtle punishment.

These demon lords fashioned an artifact called the Ichor Lance, which they gave to the mad archmage Zagig Yragerne. Zagig summoned Fraz-Urb'luu and tried to use the lance on the Prince of Deception. Fraz-Urb'luu seized the lance and used his power to disjoin the artifact. However, as a side effect of destroying the lance, the demon prince lost most of his innate magical powers, which enabled Zagyg to imprison the demon prince in a bas-relief in the dungeon beneath Castle Greyhawk.

This caused Fraz-Urb'luu to search for another way to “fight”. For centuries, many adventurers in the dungeon were destroyed after speaking to this imprisoned form as Fraz-Urb'luu learned he still had a few magic gifts left.  He learned deception and cunning so he ferreted secrets out of his victims. The demon recently managed to escape by tricking a wizard and a cleric into freeing him. Immediately after this Fraz-Urb'luu walks the earth for a time, he stumbles upon Judas Iscariot and tricks him into betraying Jesus.  Satan, suitably impressed retitled him and gave him back his station in the 8Th circle.  Since then, Fraz-Urb'luu has spent much of his time eliminating other demon lords who moved into his territory with him away and searching for his staff.

Fraz-Urb'luu has sired two types of Demon.  First are the Erinyes, in Greek mythology both Homer and Virgil refer to them furies.  They are his torturers in the Underworld, typically three in all, one vengeance, one pain, and one spite.  Fraz-Urb’luu also created, The Parasi-nosfero, a pure image of himself. The human call them vampires and thanks to Bram Stocker, most humans believe they are mere fiction, allowing Fraz-Urb’luu to walk upon the earth and “hunt” as he pleases.

Ryven

Quote from: Vergil1989 on September 21, 2012, 08:33:46 PM
It's cool Kdyami and yes I still need a teacher, what you propose sounds pretty cool but true names are I thought usually reserved for demons rather than people, and Ryven, to answer your question, next Friday will see us move to the first night of the year, so the Time would look like this.  Day 1, Night or whatever.  Every Friday as long as this is going, we would switch between night and day and the number of days passed will steadily go up every two weeks unless a time jump is necessary for whatever reason.  But expect the time system to remain as is.  I'm still waiting for a fair amount of my interested party to get their profiles moved over and get a post in the Main Hall.

Scar, it looks good but could still use a little more in the history.  And Ryven, yes I could use a couple of students yet so go ahead and let's see what ya got.  :D

My only concern is that I will not have much in the way of partners if it comes to sexual aspects.  I will be playing a gay male, so if I have someone to RP with in that regard at some point, I'd be all for joining. 

Vergil1989

The only problem I have with your dude Kdyami is that Lilith is the Queen of all Succubi, so your gal you named might have to work under her or you might have to come up with something else regarding the demoness you put in your profile.  Otherwise I love everything else you've put lol.  Welcome aboard bud.  Ryven, we do have some Pansexual people, meaning they'd be interested in both genders if I know the definition correctly and all, so it might not be a problem for them.  And really I don't see sex despite some of our obvious sexual creatures we've created, becoming a huge part of this so I wouldn't worry too much about that.  Just play it by ear and see how things go Ryven, and if it doesn't work it doesn't work.

Ryven

Then I shall create a profile soon.  If not tonight then tomorrow.

Kdyami

hmmmmm, re-read's Lilith's profile.   Yeah that could be awkward hang on I'll update.

Vergil1989

Lol it's cool but yeah, I'd rather avoid a power struggle so early in the game thank you.  :P  And Ryven, no worries bud.

Kdyami

Vergil1989

Thanks for the change to your profile Kdyami, it's much appreciated.  Enjoy the fun!  I need to start sending out PMs to those that are late to the party.

seekeroftruth22

hey every one i need some help making my demon, all i have is his looks

human looks;

Demon looks:

I have taken the Oath of the Drake

LeSane

Vergil1989

Ah crap, sorry Scar.  Got distracted but yeah, it looks good buddy.

LeSane

Seeker would you mind if I found you some different pictures?
I have a few you might like.
These were the two pictures I intended to use, but the bio I wanted for him would not stick. If you want some help with powers and abilities I can help as well.

seekeroftruth22

i love the human looks but i perfer my demonic looks. and yes i would love some help with powers and abilitys

Vaulera

Though I mean this in the least offensive or confrontational way possible, it would be my personal preference if it weren't the hollow form from bleach, association and all.

seekeroftruth22

does every one know the show bleach? lol alright ill upload a diferant one

LeSane

That was one of the reasons why I selected another picture for his demon. Its an image that well overused in roleplays though it might not be on E.

BruceTheCat

It's not as well known of course, but isn't your demon from Bleach as well Scar?
- scribus1000

Vaulera

Yeah, his is that bird man tertiary who got beheaded by emo with square sword. I don't exactly support it being that way, but he isn't quite so well known as ichigo, you know, the protagonist.

LeSane

Quote from: Red Lobster on September 22, 2012, 11:33:58 PM
It's not as well known of course, but isn't your demon from Bleach as well Scar?

Yea but he was only a small part of that saga. he literally died....the next episode. Besides There is not a lot of male avion creatures. I looked before I decided to pick him.

BruceTheCat

QuoteThere is not a lot of male avion creatures.

True that, especially ones that have a demonic look about them.
- scribus1000

seekeroftruth22

Vergil1989

Looks like Dante's Devil Trigger from Devil May Cry to me lol.  It's good though, I'd go for it Seeker, what do you guys say?

seekeroftruth22

thats what it is, i looked up badass demons and thats was the best one, only once i clicked on it did i see that it was a DMC thing

Vaulera

It must be the new DMC5 dante's devil trigger, because the other one looked different. But i'm cool with a DMC DT form, I just hate bleach.

Vergil1989

You HATE BLEACH V?!  We can't be friends anymore if that's the case.  :P  Ah just kidding, but that's kind of surprising though.

seekeroftruth22

thanks for helping me fins some good human looks for my guy Vaulera, and i understand some people hating bleach and i respect you for saying something, although i have not watched the show since the cat guy died but i used to love the show and i need to start watching it agin

Vaulera

Okay V (hell yes, i'll call you by my own nickname) I enjoyed the first twenty or fifty episodes of Bleach like nothing else. But it started getting a little bit silly. Ichigo: I have muscles on my muscles now! Generic Anime Bad guy: I have muscles on my muscles' muscles' muscles', you'll have to throw out some line about protecting your friends and go hollow form, because I have kidnapped the most useless female psuedo protagonist ever for the third time!!! (My opinions are stronk)

seekeroftruth22

ok you do have some good points there about bleach why could they take some one usefull?

LeSane

I honestly hate the good guys on bleach...I do.
I laughed when Ichigo lost is damn powers, and became a whiny bitch.
It made me smile when Rukia's brother died.
I am enjoying reading how the quincies were beating their asses.

But Vaul you got a point that I tend to ignore, they repeat the same damn cycle so much I want to slap them. That goes for that BS naruto and its obvious twist last week. They are overpowered....and bland That I want to vomit. Some of the minor characters have so much potential and they are either shadowed out, or killed off quick. My favorite character was Tousen. No not because he was black, because he had a good reason to be bad, and I hated that he died for some bullshit.

BruceTheCat

Wow.

So I like both quite a bit, and just learned quite a bit of stuff about Bleach that I didn't know as I'm holding off on catching up until they finish of the next arc. So.... thanks.
- scribus1000

seekeroftruth22

LeSane

Sorry they are not making anymore episode its only manga so I'm not spoiling at this point.
Most Recent Anime Episode
Final Episode: The battle between Ichigo and Kūgo comes to a close and the surviving members of Xcution disperse. Ichigo decides what he will do now that the truth of the Substitute Shinigami has come to light and travels to Seireitei.

seekeroftruth22

Vaulera

Wow man, I didn't even have the intention of continuing to read the manga and that was some mad spoiling. I hate the thing, sure, but I wouldn't want to offend or upset any of it's loyal fans, so maybe tone it down just a bit.

LeSane

Its not my fault darn it! I was just saying the ended it like....five months ago.
Sorry guys. But Im like on Chapter 508 you all are still in the early 300's

Warning! read at  your own risk.
Have you guys even made it to the Winter war yet?

seekeroftruth22

im at the part where ichigo just killed the cat guy in hueco mundo, that was the last one i watched

LeSane

Are you talking about The 4th Espada? You mean the Bat/demon? Oh lord...I spoiled 200+ episodes for you.

seekeroftruth22

no not nuumber 4 i think it was number 8, the guy that had his mask as a jaw the whole time

LeSane

O AO Oh god...Im just gonna shut up.
Because if I say anymore. You might find me and kill me.

seekeroftruth22

nah im not that mad XD i watch alot of AMv's on you tube so i know some of what happend in the later eps just not if any one dies

LeSane

All this can be watched on youtube... so spoiler be damned.
WARNING: This contains an abundance of spoilers related to the Bleach series, including information from chapters not yet released in tankōbon format. There will be spoilers. Read at your own risk.

Nnoritra vs Zaraki=Best fight coming soon to you
Ichigo=Mini dies and become OP for 9 minutes.
Winter War=Amazing
Orihime=Pointless hostage
Aizen=Trolling Asshole
Ichi dad=Former Captain/overpowered
Ichigo=Learns the most broken attack ever and losses his powers. defeats Aizen after using it once.
Human=still has the reflexes of a superhuman....
Xcution Saga=Americans...
Regains powers....again through fullbring
Friends=Enemies
Ichigo becomes a powerranger No fucking joke!
New outfit and sword thats the soul reapers giving power to him
Defeats new bad guy....obvious
This is where your anime ends.

Please keep all hands in ride until head has stopped spinning. Thank you.

seekeroftruth22

OK can we get back to helping me make my Demon? this is the first demon i have made in like 5 years

MzHyde

I don't think Vergil will appreciate you turning his topic into Bleach Fan Discussion hour. And Scarification, stop being an ass and spoiling things. Just because YOU have seen things doesn't mean everyone has. "Well the manga is WAY farther and I read the manga" is not a valid excuse. It's like saying "Well, all the Lord of the Rings books are out so let me spoil the movies for you, guy who has never seen them! What? You're upset? Why? I read the books so it's okay!" You're pretty much trolling now and I think it needs to stop.

Vergil1989

I don't know what the Hell is going on but it needs to stop as MzHyde said already.

seekeroftruth22

so does any one have ideas for my demons abilitys and powers? i was hopeing for a few choices so i could pick the ones i like best.

CurvyKitten

Ryven

Name: Arioch
Sexuality: Gay
Appearance: 

Human Form

Preferred Form

True Form

Race:Dreamer (Demon associated with dreams or the astral plane)

Birth Circle:  8th, Fraud

Abilities:

Perceptive:  Arioch is very observant.  Not only does he pick up on the mundane things able to be detected by the normal senses, he can pick up changes and vibrations that manifest because of events on other planes of existence or from unnatural sources.

Magical Aptitude: Arioch possesses a natural gift for sorcery and has been studying it since existence began for him.  His specialty is illusion while most other schools of magic have only been dabbled in.  His prolonged time of studying has given him a wealth of knowledge on the subject of magic and the occult.

Powers

Grand Illusion: Arioch's gift of sorcery is so powerful that he can weave an illusion so real that it could entrance one or several beings inside its grasp for days on end.

Partial Manifestation: Arioch does not fully manifest on any given plane of existence if he so chooses not to.  This provides him with quicker travel between planes of existence and also provides him with a physical defense against any attack upon his body.  For example, a punch directed at him would feel like hitting a cloud, in essence reducing any damage done to him.

Phantasms: Arioch can summon small shadow creatures no bigger than a house cat.  Unfortunately, he has not quite grasped the art of controlling their summoning, so they seem to appear almost randomly at times.  They manifest from shadows that already exist and begin to wreak minor havoc on whomever they choose to annoy.  Their appearance is never the same, though they usually only appear as a shadowy blob with two, three, or even four eyes, multiple limbs, and no feet.  The only sound they make is laughter and it is always a laugh that you think you have heard before with a feeling of deja vu.

Possible Club Interest:  Drama Club

Personality:  Arioch is quiet and observant.  Most people don't even see him come or go because of his nature.  His true purpose is to disrupt the human race.  He believes that they are blind to the world around them.  They are trapped in their own illusion, so he would use his power to show them true horror and bring them to their end.

When dealing with fellow demons, he is civil toward them until they become a threat.  He prefers not to use physical force, but instead, he first tries to suggest to them how futile fighting would be because it either ends with the aggressor trapped in an illusion they can't escape or Arioch using a series of illusionary tactics to remain on the defensive.

He doesn't handle failure well as was seen with his creation as a demon.  He did not take it lightly when he was banished back to hell.

Background Information:
Arioch was born during the Italian Renaissance and spent most of his time in Rome while on Earth.  Several men and women were killed because of him.  He would use his powers of illusion to frame men and women as sorcerers and heretics to be burned at the stake by the governing powers which at the time was the Catholic church.  It was the phantasms that began to manifest that caused his discovery by a rather astute priest at the time.  An exorcism followed despite his best efforts to turn the priest and his followers against each other with his power.  Instead of being destroyed, however, he was banished back to hell where his spirit raged for a hundred years, wandering across the 8th circle where he was born.  He was so angry that he lost control of his power for an amount of time that would be akin to a week on Earth.  During that time, the landscape was twisted by raw magical energy.  Illusions ran rampant for a mile or two around him, twisting and changing around him.  When he finally regained control, the imprint he left had scarred the landscape for eternity.  Weak souls coming into the area would be trapped forever in its illusory grasp, forced to live in a hell within hell for the rest of their otherworldly existence.

Vergil1989

Sorry for blowing up on everyone earlier guys and gals.  Anyway, Ryven, Arioch looks pretty good so go ahead and make the appropriate posts where they need to go.  Curvy, I'd love to have ya so go ahead and let's see what ya got lol.

BruceTheCat

I want to comment Ryven that I think your demon form looks incredibly badass!
- scribus1000

Vaulera

Should I include Aeya's demon form? I mean, it's not even humanoid, if christian, it's a dude if hindu.

Vergil1989

It doesn't matter either way V since this is all for fun more than any accuracy lol.  So go ahead if you want, it's up to you goofus.  :P  And Red makes a pretty good point since I thought the same thing, just I was trying to act all professional and all that lol.

Ryven

Quote from: Red Lobster on September 23, 2012, 07:06:17 PM
I want to comment Ryven that I think your demon form looks incredibly badass!

Thank you. :-)

Vergil, I will try to make a post of Arioch arriving tomorrow after work.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Vergil1989 on September 23, 2012, 06:58:16 PM
Sorry for blowing up on everyone earlier guys and gals.  Anyway, Ryven, Arioch looks pretty good so go ahead and make the appropriate posts where they need to go.  Curvy, I'd love to have ya so go ahead and let's see what ya got lol.

WOOTWOOT! I will work up a sheet tonight after I'm done with my TT game.

Hmm a kitsune, Fallen angel, demoness, or vampire...choices choices.

I'm really feeling Kitsunie or fallen angel

Vergil1989

Only demons are allowed at SIN goofus.  Angels are the enemies, through and through, and humans that die and are sentenced to Hell are food for the demons.  Anything else is not negotiable hun, sorry.  And Ryven, no problem bud, this seems to be a bit of a slower game at the moment so take your time.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Vergil1989 on September 23, 2012, 09:03:44 PM
Only demons are allowed at SIN goofus.  Angels are the enemies, through and through, and humans that die and are sentenced to Hell are food for the demons.  Anything else is not negotiable hun, sorry.  And Ryven, no problem bud, this seems to be a bit of a slower game at the moment so take your time.

Said fallen angel :P where do you think Lucifer came from. But ok....fox demon kitsune based thingy. And I sudden realize I have been watching far to much anime when Naruto came to mind first thing. No pesky seals for me dang you. :P

Vergil1989

Crap, you're right but it has to have been a demon for a while is the rule on Fallen Angels if that's cool with you Curvy.  Still, it's up to you goofus lol.

LeSane

Verg I would you mind if I redid my character? I feel that he was not very... imaginative enough.

Vergil1989

Yeah, it's cool Scar if that's what you want to do.  Just remove the old one from the character roster first of course.  :P

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Vergil1989 on September 23, 2012, 10:20:31 PM
Crap, you're right but it has to have been a demon for a while is the rule on Fallen Angels if that's cool with you Curvy.  Still, it's up to you goofus lol.

What would you feel more comfortable with I can have fun with either.

PS Who you calling a goofus? I'd say look who's talking. :P

LeSane

Vergil1989

I forgot that ol Luci was a Fallen before he became what he is now so since it's the first thing you asked about I'd say go ahead and make a Fallen Angel turned demon if it so pleases ya dork lol.  Beyond that it's your call.  :D  With a few magic users in town and Thrasius's continued interest in this or not in question at the moment, I could use a general magic teacher of some sort.  It's your call though Curvy.  If I hear different from Thrasius before you finish up I'll let ya know either here or in PMs since I'll need yet more students to keep things working since a friend said that a one/one ratio of students and teachers was a bad idea.  So instead I'm thinking students should outnumber teachers 2;1 if that makes sense.

LMAO, and I've seen that episode Scar, I know that laugh all too well lol.  Knock yourself out bud.  :D

CurvyKitten

Well tell you what here are my to idea's and you can see which one tickles your fancy.

Fallen Angel.
Evangelina Eva for short is or was an angel, now she is far from her original being. Her fall began when she first refused god's word, his order to bring punishment to upon a man. Her heart couldn't see going after the whole city because of a few fallen. Upon refusing him she was forced to be held with a human shell prison. And another angel was sent to perform the act. Her word and her belief meant nothing to the being that she had spent her whole existence worshiping. No matter how many times she prayed, or asked for forgiveness it was never given. Yet she saw the humans around her simply got to speak to a man of the cloth and getting their souls wiped clean of any horrible act. Her heart broke and the pain started to spread through her soul. It was that broken heart and that pain that allowed Lucifer (or whichever demon is sent GM can chose) lure and bring her to a new way of being. He offered her freedom from her pain, from her prison and from the chains that held back her free will. The long lost and wonder angel gave in after a time. And soul her corruption began, her soul twisted and her wings grew dark. And over the years her angelic soul slipped away and became that of a demon.

Fox Demon:

Fina comes from a long line of demons, her family is well known for it's roles within the realms of hell. He has yet to reach her mother and fathers abilities, but she is certainly a force not to be taken lightly. Her attitude towards humans is that they are playthings and nothing more than entertainment, energy, minions or cannon fodder. She has a sensual and tricky attitude, she has been known to sneak out lure her latest toy in and happily corrupt them, toy with them, break them...whatever comes to mind. No one knows if they have ever seen her truest form, as she has the ability to shape shift. But she has been known to use her ability to become a person’s truest dream. What happens from there is all up to her whims. Her power seeming to grow each year she attends the school, a new tail for each new level she gains. Fina has been seen wondering the halls of the school in her fox form. Even then it seems her confident and demonic nature shows through. It seems nothing shakes this demoness. Then again no one has gotten close enough to really learn what makes this little trickster tick.

Just a short little tease for both, let me know what you think and which one seems more interesting. Either can be adjusted to be a teacher if you end up still needing one. But I'll build for a student for now.

oh...and your such a NERD too :P

Vergil1989

Again your grammar is killing the ideas here lol.  Still, beyond that I think our Fallen Angel is more interesting to me.  And Hell, (no pun intended,) it could have been my gal that got her claws on Eva if you want to play that way.   >:)

CurvyKitten

Rolls eyes and shrugs a bit~ I wrote it up in word so blame the program.

I'll think on it and get back to you Hun.

Vergil1989

LeSane

Name;
   Oogie
a.k.a. Vance
Gender;
   Male
Sexuality;
   Pansexual
Age;
   Ninety-Seven
Appearance;
Human Example1 Human Example2 Human Example3 (Full Body)
   In his human form he looks more innocent then given credit for. Though it can also be labeled as creepy even for a demon due to his wide Cheshire smile. He is around 5'11 in height which is fairly tall for his race, but is normal for humans. His skin is of a peach like tone allowing him to blend in with humans fairly well. For his hair he'll normally go with his two tone do which is dark pink starting from the top and ends midway by then its pitch black. The length of it is around mid length due to the way he has styled it. If it had not been it would be along the top of his back. Oogie eyes in his human form  are silver or very close to white the only indication that he has an iris it the faint black line around it. He is of a very think if not girlish figure one of the reasons he is mistaken for a girl. One of the factors that makes him stand out it the black smudges on his face which make it seem as if he us crying or had an incident with eyeliner. He normally wears very loose fitting clothing when out and about since more then likely it will be removed from his person.

Demon Example1 Demon Example2 Demon Example3 (Random Outfit)
Like before he has a human like form though it is altered in someways that does make him stand out. For one his body is stitched together meant to scare human beings. He has a total of six long body stitches in total. One along his entire neck giving the idea it can be removed, two making an 'X' along his upper and lower torso, another to along each wrist, and finally one going straight down his spine. Oogie skin tone is black while the tips of his fingers, and legs are tinted green. This also goes with his hair which is lime green. His once black hair transforms into horns with two stripes along them. As for clothing the sky is the limit for him. Oogie's idea of clothing does not change, but it ranges from loose fitting around his body to belted down along his torso as if he was a mental patient, yet it will be altered to seem funny. Eye color his iris is surrounded by all black with neon green eyes. The one once black smudge lines are now red slowly fading to orange then yellow. It is certain he is the most bizarre specimen for a demon.

Race;
   Bogeyman (also spelled bogieman, boogeyman or boogieman) an amorphous imaginary being used by adults to frighten children into compliant behaviour. The monster has no specific appearance, and conceptions about it can vary drastically from household to household within the same community; in many cases, they have no set appearance in the mind of an adult or child, but is simply a non-specific embodiment of terror. Parents may tell their children that if they misbehave, the bogeyman will get them. Bogeymen may target a specific mischief — for instance, a bogeyman that punishes children who suck their thumbs — or general misbehavior, depending on what purpose needs serving. In some cases, the bogeyman is a nickname for a devil creature.
Birth Circle;
   5th Circle Sullenness
Abilities;
  Fear Absorption
While all demonss can cannibalize each other to gain power, Oogie has the ability to devour a the fears, woes, and receive all its abilities The ability allows him to evolve slowly taking in the fear taking the idea or at times items into himself to gain more power. This does not work on people that have conquered there fears overall, but will spark a relapse to that fear.
   Body Melding
The unique ability to 'become one' with the the object he is phasing through. This makes traveling easy since he can come out of the object be it a wall, the hint of this born given power is that the vaster the space the more he can move around. Oogie has nto tested out the limitations of this, but so far no one has allowed him to do this on them.
Powers;
  Aspect Manifestation
Allows Oogie to manifest any aspect of those he has absorbed using the palm of his hand, including their knowledge, muscle memory (and thus their battle styles), and physical form. He is only shown to be able to manifest the aspects of one individual at a time. When released Aaroniero can manifest as many of the absorbed powers as he wishes. The weakness of this power is sunlight, which nullifies it on contact and reveals his true form.
Hollow within
Oogie does not have anything within him that counts as internal organs. He is more like a sag or glass filled with the horrors of the human understanding or rather what they fear the most when they pierce him. The contents will spew out and curse them with a heavy dose of insanity. It is not known even to himself if he has some form of bodily fluid or tract. With this idea in mind he eats and drinks as a luxury more then a need.

Possible Club Interest;
   Drama Club, Cooking Club, Art Club, and Music Club
Personality;
   Cunning
He is very smart though looking at him you'd think otherwise. Its a ploy he uses when being around others since most do not expect someone so innocent looking to be a threat. Using that basic principle one will not expect his ghastly transformation until it is too late to do anything about it. This also doesn't stop him from playing around with people making their head spin in the process. Making plans, disturbing the piece, etc. Anything really that can bring up enough chaos as possible since its in his races nature to make trouble.
   Seductive
It might be due to his appearance but for some strange reason women like him as he is well when he is not all black and green anyway. With such a cute or young face he has learned that being somewhat seductive is not a bad thing. It won't be weird to see him flirting with a few girls or a boy for fun. He is more of a tease then anything which makes for a good time. This however will leave others somewhat repressed, due to his tactics of teasing can be rather heavy. Its one of the more frequent reasons he gets into trouble.
   Greedy
Its not power, money, or women that he wants. Oh, no that is not what makes him greedy. He wants attention from others despite being a creature that is suppose to be shrouded by fable of adults. Oogie reveals in his more needy side. If he does not get any attention his anger shows through his happy go lucky exterior, and the more sinister side of him is out and out. Which will only be quelled with the smallest bit of attention.
   Charismatic
A personality trait which is actually quite difficult to define, because no one is exactly sure what charisma really entails. Someone who is described as “charismatic” is generally viewed as having a very charming, persuasive personality, and often charisma is viewed as an almost supernatural trait, with charismatic individuals being remarkably skilled communicators who can often be quite convincing.
Background Information;
   Bogeyman tales vary by region. The very first bogeyman was a masculine entity but could be of any gender or simply asexual. Overall no one knew where the first Boogieman came from or how he was created, but it did not stop the rapid expansion of the demonic night dwellers who were fabled to haunt children for there miss deeds. As time passed the fables went across the world of various types of bed time monsters either it being man, woman, animal, or some mixture of the three. From Afghanistan to Singapore and everywhere in between children woke in fear about the monster of their nightmares. In truth they were made the the subconscious minds of children who did not know the outsides worlds dangers or simply put Bogeymen are the manifestation of evil within children taking form at the early ages of infantry. Unlike most demons Bogeymen do not have one circle they reside in they are nomadic which gives reason why they are spread widely through out circles of hell dragging naughty children and young adults to their destine circle from the mortal realm until it is time for them to awaken.

Oogie was born in the 5th circle of hell thanks to the migration. It was here he was designed to take mortal to here and torment them as well as make them deals that would damn them for all time. Unlike most Boogiemen he was the first to have a body that could withstand the day and look human with out any real deformities visible. With such potential most elders of the race taught him as much as they cold manage, but with all of his studying it drove him a bit loony in the head, and had to be sealed away due to the incident in the human world concerning a recent outbreak scare that drove a massive riot killing many people. After three decades of isolation he'd been allowed to come from the dark abyss he was occupying, and learn at a more slow pace. His loony antics still remain, but it is not as bad as it should of been thirty years ago.

Kuroshitsuji OST 2 ∞ Doll House

Vergil1989

You are hereby announced to be creepy as Hell lol.  I like your Boogeyman fellow here Scar, although I would not want to meet him for real since I have a huge fear of spiders lol.

LeSane

Vergil1989

He is that lol.  Just finish up your profile when ya can and we'll go from there.  But so far he looks pretty cool Scar.

LeSane

Thank you for calling him adorable. I hope he will find a way into your hearts.... and pants.

CurvyKitten

Hmm having trouble figuring out what my fallen angel's powers should be. Any suggestions?

BruceTheCat

I think of fallen angels powers being more biblical in scope. Lots of smiting and fire. You could go with that angle, but give it a sort of demonic twist. Or make her like a necromancer
- scribus1000

Vergil1989

Red's got a point, but angels are also capable of healing and guiding the innocent or at least those trying to do right in their lives along a better path.  Just a few ideas that could be twisted into a more demonic way.

CurvyKitten

What I have so far.

Name;Evangelina Eva for short
Gender; Female
Sexuality; Bi
Age;  True age unknown as she can not remember when God brought her into being. Her years as a human were countless, but she has been a true fallen for 234 years now.

Appearance;
Her demonic form has come over time, still it slowly changes as her soul is corrupted. 
Her angel form
Her first touch of darkness
He newest form.

Race; Fallen Angel

Birth Circle;  none but has slowly been pulled farther and farther down. Till her corrupt finally changed her enough to bring her to the Institute

Abilities
Music
Her voice literally that of an angel, and her beautiful playing of instruments was known even in heaven. And Eva made use of all the years bestowed upon her to learn countless things. One of her favorite was music and the instruments that she can now play.

Medical field and special understanding of the physical form.
Over her years on earth she became a healer. First she became a bit of a shaman, natural healing, herbs, salves and the lot. From there she fallowed the medical advances throughout the ages. Eventually earning her place as a doctor, some may say it was her way to try and redeem her soul but taking care of those around her. That may have been the point back when she was trapped in her human form. But now it serves as a unique and well used understanding of the physical form and what can be done to it.

Religion and history
Due to her unusual coming about, Eva has the knowledge of heaven still within her mind. And understanding of religion and history, one of which can only come about from hundreds of years of study.

Flight

Her wings despite their shifting form still allow her to fly.

Powers

Tasting of essences: With one small kiss Eva can read the truth of someone, this gift was once used to find the what was holding a person down. The gift would read what was eating at a persons soul so she could take it away from them. Give them a new understanding, a clean slate. But know it is used to know their darkest secrets, to know what it is they want to hide form the world. And she uses that to her advantage every chance she gets.

Fire within: She used to be able to control the light of haven that she herself was a beacon for. But know it is the fires of hell that keep her heart warm at night. And it is those fires she can control now.

Healing touch: A gift that she once had as an angel has returned in a interesting way. Her body can heal another one or hers. Another person's injuries is done with the heat that comes from her touch. Healing her own body requires her to give into one of the Sins that lured her to hell in the first place. Lust being the most prominent and most enjoyable of choices.

Fires embrace: Eva gained protection from those that would harm her now. The fallen and the fires of hell embrace her to protect her body from harm. The fires either surround or engulf her to shield and protect her from harm.

Possible Club Interest;

Personality; 
Eva as come into full bloom of her new life and what it means to be a demon. She has learned the feeling of sin, the wonderful feelings they can cause to work through one's body. And it has made her hunger for them all the more. She is a curious creature still learning what it is to embrace and take what it is you want in life. Where once she saw to safe and protect the innocent ones around her. Now she seeks to use it against the, turn them away from a god. Embracing new sensations and idea's she seems to thrive in her new and unhindered environment. There are those don't trust her because of her origins. But she smiles and reminds them where the powerful Lucifer himself came from. She has become a fun loving, sin embracing reformed Devil in the making. Hell's ready to teach her and she is ready to learn.

Background Information;

Eva came into being over a millennium ago, god crafted her with his own hands. Her beautiful likeness formed after the image of the original woman. Her voice tone to the sound of havens own ever flowing music. She was made to be a muse, a guiding light, a messenger yet most of all a conduit for god’s will. And for countless years she was just that. Guiding the humans of the world he created. Always doing as she was told no questions.

That is until the day came about that she was ordered to take the message and force of god's wrath to one man. But in doing so she would have to bring down an entire village he resided in. What even god did not plan on was her reaction. As she knows free will actually does take control from his hands. And it was her heart, her sudden surge of free thought and free will that set her destiny in motion.

She refused the order of god himself, and as an result she was sentenced to remain trapped within a human body. Cut off from the other angels, cut off from haven's warmth, and cut off from the comfort and love that god handed out to only his prized pets. A side thought to try and redeem herself in gods eyes, was her effort behind being a healer. Working her way through the ages and fallowing the advances as they came. Going from a shaman holistic healer, to a modern day doctor.

But after a far too long a time spent trying to safe those that shut away god until it served their purpose. She watched as people that shunned god and sinned all their lives called out to god in their dying breaths. And with one quick asking for forgiveness they were accepted into haven with open arms. Yet she was shunned time and time again, no matter what she did her prayers were never answered.

It started to eat at her soul, her heart giving in to the pain and loss. It was this pain and loneliness that caught the attention of the demons below. Lucifer and even more so Lilith, the female demon that came and found the girl. Slowly and delicately Lilith used the already forming hatred to pull her to a new way of understanding.

Over time she opened up to the promise of getting her wings back. The promise of no longer feeling alone, and most of all the promise of not having once passion or wants held against them. And Eva was finding a great many passions in life that she could find herself getting addicted to. It wasn't long past that she was freed from her prison and welcomed to hell. From there her soul changed, a demon is what she became. Now she attends the school for demons, only can only imagine what this newly fallen angel is capable of.

Kaiten

You still looking for people? Because this seems quite interesting.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

LeSane

Finally done with him. I will assume he is allowed and I will post him in.

Vergil1989

You were cool Scar so don't worry about it and as for ShadowFox and Kaiten, yes I think we could squeeze a couple more people in this.  I might close the Interest Thread after you two and Curvy when she's done so get those profiles in as soon as you can.

And Curvy, she is looking wonderful so far.  Can't wait to see what else you can come up with.  I'm only looking for students right now just so everyone knows.  Adios!

Kaiten

I'm on it, looking for any more teachers or should I stick without?

Vergil1989

I think we've got enough teachers, but we do have a fair amount of people with magic under their belt so eh, I have no idea what to do really at the moment.  Still, I think we'll be alright without a magic teacher or whatever so just stick with a student if you like Kaiten, but if you can make a good enough teacher that would fit such a role I think it'd be ok to have one last teacher on board.  It's up to you bud.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vergil1989

Best be demonic in some form otherwise knock yourself out Shadowfox.

Kaiten

I think I'll go for the teacher bit, see what I can conjure up, no pun intended!

Vergil1989

Kaiten

Hope this works.

Name; Abilishtar, Though goes by Abil
Gender; Male
Sexuality; Seems to not care
Age; ~3000-4000, Never took the time to truly count, goes by history
Appearance; 
Appears quite human as a matter of fact, under the simple premise that: "It's just easier." and "It's my original form." Though his red eyes often betray his demonic nature. Tends to dress and appear rather regular compared to most demons.
Race; Edimmu, but many also call him a Revenant
Birth Circle;  Circle 6, Heresy
Abilities;
Physical Attributes; Along with the usual demonic Speed, Endurance and Strength though lacking the raw physical power many his age has, Abil has a rather high pain threshold. He of course can still feel pain, but still can take more than most.
Channeling Emotion; Still burdened with what he believes is his annoying human side, Abil has learned to channel many of his emotions into fueling his demonic magic. This has made him quite an adept in magic, more than anything else he can do. Along with this he can bend and control this energy to great avail.

Powers;
Phasing/Blinking; Bending and dispersing his bodily energies allows Abil to come and go as he pleases, compressing his body into incorporeal form and reforming it in other places, effectively "blinking" to another area or pass through solid objects. Of course, in this form he can do little but move about.
Raw Energy Compression and Casting; While many demons like the spectacle of throwing large balls of fire or great arcs at lightning at others, Abil prefers a more subtle and effective approach. By compressing all that energy into a small form he can cast small releases of energy that still have strength to them, as well as form shapes such as weapons to balance out his lack of raw strength.

Class You Teach or Plan to Teach; Focusing Magical Energies

Possible Club Interest;  Wouldn't be interested in such things, but may if asked.

Personality;
Stern, cool, and focused, though not lacking a sense of humor, his smirk being a rather interesting sight. Abil is very goal oriented and seems to always have something that he knows he needs to do. He tolerates what needs to be done to facilitate those goals, which includes teaching. And though he may not give his class his all, he still teaches effectively enough and gives it just enough attention to not be a bother to the school or students. In his off time he usually resorts to research or experimentation, but once in a while leaves to attend things that he deems appropriate, such as food, meetings, and consultations. To students he tolerates very little mistakes and though claiming no favoritism, tends to pay more attention to students who excel rather than those who need help. Within the past few centuries, he's even decided that speaking more to the other teachers also facilitates his goals. Though he speaks little of himself, he is usually willing to talk, provided it's not an interruption.

Background Information;
Abil remembers every aspect his life, but tends to not divulge much of it. It started off rather simply, many years ago in what was known as Babylon. Like many humans, he lived, he loved, he laughed, he cried, and finally, he died. In his life he did accomplish many great things and specifically devoted himself to his religion. And yet, it only took a mistake after he died to create a heresy. What exactly it was he never knew. Perhaps his body was defiled, perhaps he was put to rest improperly, or perhaps something else. Whatever the case his soul was sent to the depths of hell, to forever burn in a stone tomb. But like the few before him who suffered the same fate of being improperly taken care of after death, a great rage grew in his soul. And kindled by that rage, he burnt hotter than the fires that tortured him, soon ignoring them and escaping his prison. Of course, instead of being put back or attacked by the demons, he was allowed in to their world. His rage was a useful tool for them and they used to wrought devastation and instrumental in the fall of his former country.

This happened for the first few centuries of his new life. All that time was a blur for him, and even at the present, he can't recall it much in detail. Over time, his rage didn't subside, but his mind started to form together again. Bits and pieces at first, but soon he was thinking as he used to. And he didn't exactly like how he was being used. Of course, all his power was an uncontrolled strength. Though it was effective, any experienced demon could easily exploit the gaps in his uncontrolled power and defeat him. So he decided to find another way. Luckily for him, his hatred for humans gave him the perfect testing field in the form of the mortal plane. With the restraints imposed on him by his religious leaders in the past gone, he was able to research materials that were considered heretical and forbidden in life. Not to mention humans themselves became his way of practicing his new-found abilities on. Of course, he was eventually defeated on earth, a product of his carelessness. His kind was always rumored to be one of the most difficult demonic beings to exorcise, but with enough effort, humans were able to expel him back to hell. His defeat convinced his old masters to finally put him back in his coffin. But now, he was armed with something besides uncontrolled rage, and, with surprise on his side, fought and consumed his old tormentors.

With his tormentors dead, he decided to once again continue his campaign against humans. He researched and created a multitude of spells, that he knew would wreck havoc on humans. Though he hit a roadblock and realized he lacked the resources to continue his work. Naturally there was only so many human works that spoke of dark magic and they had run their course. But luckily for him, he was approached by a representative of SIN. He was asked to teach students, and though he refused at first, he was snared as they mentioned a plethora of books and research materials that only demons could offer. How could he refuse that?

Vergil1989

Very cool Kaiten.  I was a bit uneasy at first, offering another teaching opportunity and all, but I think I did right this time.  Welcome aboard Mr. Abil lol.

Kaiten

Well I'm glad I was able to add to it then, I'll work on a classroom.

Vergil1989

You still need to make an OOC post and put your guy up in the character thread, but no problem Kaiten.

Kaiten

Vergil1989

Thanks a ton Kaiten.

For anyone else, there is still some room for more students, but not many so if you wish to join, hurry now before it's too late.

CurvyKitten

Finally got my muse going and finished her background. Went with your idea of Lilith being the one that came after her. We can talk about what happened between them and so forth if you want. Let me know what you think.

MzHyde

LeSane

I know right. Then again who doesn't like women like that?
I'll just make Oogie scare the crap out of her on a daily basis.

CurvyKitten

LOL needed a demon to be the one that corrupted Eva, and Lilith also gives me an actual in play link. But I'm hoping to get to know and be corrupted by all of you :P

Ryven

Quote from: Scarification on September 27, 2012, 12:19:10 AM
I know right. Then again who doesn't like women like that?
I'll just make Oogie scare the crap out of her on a daily basis.

This guy. ::)

Vergil1989

Lol you are bad as always I see Scar.  :D  And Curvy, welcome aboard Madam Eva.  Don't worry, we can talk about all that whenever you want so feel free to drop me a line whenever you're ready goofus.

ShadowFox89

Gonna try and work up Zitka as a character.... A very inexperienced Succubus in the form of a kitsune maybe? I'm not sure. I tend to like characters who can be built from the ground up.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vergil1989

It's cool Shadow buddy, do what you feel is good to you and we'll go from there.  Starting to feel kind of bleh on my end so not sure how much posting I'll end up doing.  Still, we'll keep things going so don't worry.  :P

CurvyKitten

hehe If slog doesn't stop being so darn cute Eva is so gonna keep him. :P