Cargo Ship [EX/NC]

Started by elfguy, May 12, 2012, 04:34:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NatalieB

This sounds really interesting and I'd love to be involved.  I came up with a female crewmember but I don't want to unbalance numbers.  Would that be workable?  I can put some thought into a slave if preferred.

PeacethatPowerbrings

Well I'm up for writing a slave, so hopefully that'll help the balance. If you still want more players, that is.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

summoner2183

Are there still openings for this rp?

elfguy

Sure feel free to join up.
----

Miyu

Are you looking for dominants?

elfguy

I think we could use both. It's hard to say because only a few people posted so far.
----

Miyu

Not really sure yet if I will join, I will let you know.

summoner2183

Character Sheet

Appearance:

Name:
Markus Howland

Bio:
Markus is one of  Jessica's chief engineers of the ship, and probably the only one out of the crew that was a decent sort... kind of. Unlike the other crewmen, he doesn't abuse any slaves... at least not as much as the others, though he does like to 'torture' the slaves by making them go on the brink of cumming, and then leaving them on the edge. He likes to train them that way, something that he knew Jessica does time to time to train the slaves. He is a genius when it comes to machinery, and is always ready to repair the ship's components... as well the rooms on the ship just in case any of Jessica's games and training goes overboard.

Personality:
Markus is a somewhat pleasant fellow to be around, and he is one of the few crewmen on board that actually is a bit of a decent soul. He is kind to slaves, something that is a bit of an oddity around. He likes to train slaves in a gentler manner than most of his crew mates.

Equipment:
- Engineering Toolkit
- Energy Pistol
- Combat Knife

Ons/Offs:
Oral Intercourse, Facial Ejaculation, Rear Penetration / Bathroom Play, Males, Mutilation

SheenaTiger

Well... for me there are clearly far to many male crewmembers... so it turned far less interesting for me :/
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

BigBuckBob

Apart from the two that are already involved in something, any ladies still interested in this?
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Nixie19

I would be very interested in joining as a female slave, if you're still looking for people!
c:

BigBuckBob

Don't want to speak for elfguy, but from where i'm sitting a female slave will balance things out. no reason not to make a profile methinks.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

elfguy

Right now there isn't a whole lot of action going on. What I was thinking was that the crew would grab some slaves and perhaps move in a more central location (showers?) so we can all interact together instead of all just being in 1on1. So we're open to more crew and slaves.
----

Nixie19

Alright cool~ I wanted to make sure it'd be alright before I actually put together a profile.

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Leila Montgomery

Bio: Leila was born to a rich family of colonists who left their home world for one that was being newly settled a few months before their daughter was born. She was an only child, but happily so, and she lived a good life for her first eighteen years. Unfortunately her father got in over his head with a group that offered to 'protect' his family on their new world. He lost all of their savings to the gang for 'protection' money, and when he was unable to pay they canceled their services and took the one thing he cherished: his daughter. They sold her into slavery a few months later, and she was bought for cheap labor on a different world. In one daring moment she made her escape; only to be caught on the run a few years later by Jessica and her crew, where she's been since.

Personality: Sarina's a fiery young woman with a lot of spirit. She's sarcastic, but soft-spoken, and has a usually well-hidden submissive side. She's smart and very observant, as well as elegant and well-mannered (for the most part.) Being raised in what some might call a 'noble' well-to-do family she's always been very prim and proper.

Equipment: (slaves only have a slave collar and panties)

Ons: Bondage, roughness, dirty talk, mild humiliation, toys

Offs: Scat, torture, gore, vore, urine, death

Vaulera

Alrighty, I'm back, my bad for gapping out, but I'm still interested.

BigBuckBob

s far as I can tell everyone that is posting is currently in the slave pen area. So yeah.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?