Something light-hearted ( F/F, UN )

Started by Hemingway, December 25, 2009, 07:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

I'm looking for someone who might be interested in a particular idea of mine, a craving which was actually brought on by a recent dream of mine. Because I don't dream about being a character, I dream about RPing a character.

So, without further ado, here is the idea, copied from the link in my signature;

• CRAVING: An innocent, little fantasy RP. We can work out the particulars later, but the general idea is a romantic story involving two fairly young ( or, at least, naive and innocent ) girls of more or less different backgrounds, and the difficulties brought on by this. I'd like for one of them to be a blacksmith, or blacksmith's apprentice, and the other could be the daughter of an innkeeper, a princess, or even a whore. Just as long as they're sufficiently different to make it interesting, I'll be happy. I think the season - as of writing this - calls for something a bit more light-hearted, so that will be my excuse.

Just like it says. I feel a bit guilty about requesting something so potentially sappy, but eh, it doesn't have to be as bad as it sounds.

Kaiva

Hello there, are you still looking for someone, because I'd try exploring this plot idea with you. Though I will admit usually my characters aren't very innocent...