Search for Non overly-sexual Game; Room to Grow

Started by Galatea88, August 07, 2008, 04:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galatea88

I am searching for a partner who is willing to write a game based on the development of the plot and the characters. I have many plot ideas and genres, based on my partner's preference. I am fine with some violence and gore. I am not an extremist. I find that every element in a story must be appropriate and equal. Like I said earlier, a game based on the characters, the relationships between them (may or may not be romantic), the effects of the characters on the storyline's progress (and vice versa), and a well thought out backstory and settings. If we decide on a romance, I wish for the relationship to progress for a time before sex occurs. Love and romance happen and yes, sometimes includes sex. However, this is not based on sex, violence, and gore.

If anyone is interested, please post here or PM me. I will have plots available or take yours, depending.
I am sad!!!! Westley's threat to Humperdink is too long to use as a signature!!!! Waaah!

Pixilicious

Hello!  I was just wondering if the dynamics, and emotional makeup of a Dom/sub relationship would  interest you at all?  There are specific things I would like to focus on, such as the punishment aspect, as I like to call it.  I don't want a scene that necessarily has sex in it at all.  I would like to explore the feelings and development of both  characters involved, especially given the kind of relationship, (both D's and romantic) that they have.  Please let me know! :)
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Galatea88

Wow, now there is an interesting idea. A Dom/sub relationship with deeper interests than sex. I have to admit that acting out a relationship of such complexity (simplicity?) sounds like a wonderful challenge.
I am sad!!!! Westley's threat to Humperdink is too long to use as a signature!!!! Waaah!

Pixilicious

Complexity is a very beautiful thing if done the right way, and seeing as I do like a challenge...:)  Send me a message when you're ready so we can discuss it! :)
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class