Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 3 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 24, 2009, 03:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mannik

I am changing my vote from Scott to Yomamaween.

I have carefully reviewed the voting history of the game and found that in EVERY vote, Yomama stood along side known wolves. Greenthorn, Josietta, Rhapsody...all of which she voted along side time and time again.

She even said...
I'm so sorry Greenthorn  The cards against you are stacked...
as she cast her vote for the hairy beast. (Seriously, go back and look it up.) Why would she be sorry if she wasn't one of the monsters herself?

Me...the only thing I have proved is that I am uncertain of my choices...but not this time. I am sure she is one of the furry monsters.

Even as the votes against me stack up, I realise I should not blame those who blame the innocent (Scott)...But rather those who have proven their alligences to the furry bastards.

Xillen

Lynch Votes:
  • Mannik - 4 votes: Ladysky, Scott, Eden, Ryven
  • Scott - 2 votes: Pianoman, Dragoondawg
  • Dragoondawg - 1 vote: Desan
  • Yomamaween - 1 vote: Mannik
  • Desan
  • Eden
  • Ladysky
  • Pianoman
  • Daylily
  • Elenisil
  • Ryven

Not yet voted: Yomamaween, Daylily, Elenisil.

Remaining Roles:
  • 7 Peasants
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Seer
  • 2 Werewolves

Ryven

After some consideration, I'm changing my vote to Eden.

The Dark Raven

Yawning after a peaceful night's sleep only marred with a few nightmares, she stumbles, half-awake to the voting box, and votes for Eden.

((12 blissful hours of sleep in a house with an activated alarm....*sighs*))

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Ryven

*sighs*  I will once again change my vote to Yomamaween.  *Eyes Desan*

Desan

*Narrows his eyes at Ryven*

I change my vote to Yomamaween
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

LadySky

After deliberation with herself and the village records LadySky changes her vote to Yomamaween.

Since it looked like more time would pass before the lynching would proceed she made her way to her hut and dressed finally.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

mannik

Quote from: LadySky on June 06, 2009, 01:35:06 PM
Since it looked like more time would pass before the lynching would proceed she made her way to her hut and dressed finally.

Aww...I was enjoying the view too.  :'(

pianoman7117

Piano frowns as everyone completely ignores what he had to say "Fine, but you'll all regret it in the end, I promise you."

The Dark Raven

After careful consideration...and food in my belly, I am changing my vote to Yomamaween.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Desan

Quote from: pianoman7117 on June 06, 2009, 01:41:54 PM
Piano frowns as everyone completely ignores what he had to say "Fine, but you'll all regret it in the end, I promise you."

Sheriff your vote hasn't gone unnoticed. I don't think? ;>.>??
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

mannik

Quote from: Sir Desan on June 06, 2009, 02:05:02 PM
Sheriff your vote hasn't gone unnoticed. I don't think? ;>.>??

Agreed...It is just that there is someone else who evidence shows is more likely to be a wolf...

Yomamaween

Yoma looks nervously around, seeing the votes stacking against her. "Me?  Why?  We can kill off the two remaining wolves with better judgment than this!  Why would you think me?  I have a trend of voting against wolves...why would I vote against a wolf if I were one...if I were a wolf I would know to NOT vote wolf...wouldn't I?"

She licks her lips, shaking her head  "i vote for Mannik.  He's leading the votes against a peasant!  How would we know he's not trying to keep his tail safe?!"

The Dark Raven

For a peasant, Yoma...you seem really nervous...

LadySky

LadySky plops down beside the hanging tree and twiddles her fingers......

"Let's lynch someone already!" she grumbles to herself.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

pianoman7117

Piano looks around "I think were just waiting for elenisel right now, and because it's so close on votes, we kind of have to wait..."

mannik

Quote from: pianoman7117 on June 08, 2009, 01:51:36 PM
Piano looks around "I think were just waiting for elenisel right now, and because it's so close on votes, we kind of have to wait..."

Not by my count...there are five votes against Yomama, (Me, Ryven, Desan, Ladysky, Daylilly) and currently two against me (Scott, Eden)...Unless I missed something, no matter who she votes for she won't tip the scales.

Nadir

After some thinking, I change my vote to Yoma, though it'll make no difference at all.

pianoman7117

Piano wonders helplessly as the rest of the group votes out yomamaween, having actually been suspicious of her from the beginning, but started to change thoughts of her. He sits back in his chair thinking to himself more.

Ryven

Ryven emerges from his hut with freshly baked muffins for all.  "No one's been lynched yet?"

mannik

Well...at least Yomama can have a last meal...

*takes a muffin*

LadySky

LadySky approaches Ryven to select a muffin. "No lynching yet, elenisil is in the hospital and unable to vote anymore though."

Looking around for the strange narrater of Miller's Hollow, the one whispered about and called Xillen......

Autumn Sativus

((Just so you know, Xillen - Elenisil is in the hospital. So you may want to push on without her vote.))
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

LadySky

((Shakes the thread hoping to rattle Xillen awake))

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You