DC: 2099 (Cyberpunk/DC Comics) [Full]

Started by Totoro, October 24, 2019, 11:24:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Totoro

Quote from: Mathim on November 01, 2019, 02:26:10 PM
I want to be Plastic Man but damn, he's powerful with relatively few weaknesses.

Things can be adapted/nerfed. This is an alternate universe. Nobody gets more than five powers at the start so nobody's any more versatile than anyone else, and weaknesses can be created for the game.

Mathim

I just wish they'd given him more weaknesses. Even very cold temperatures don't seem to work as well as they seem to on other rubbery superhumans. I'll think about some good weaknesses like supersonic vibrations that collapse his stability and maybe electric shocks.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Totoro

Quote from: Mathim on November 01, 2019, 04:34:24 PM
I just wish they'd given him more weaknesses. Even very cold temperatures don't seem to work as well as they seem to on other rubbery superhumans. I'll think about some good weaknesses like supersonic vibrations that collapse his stability and maybe electric shocks.

I get that. Some characters just lack them. Easily enough to put a few together though. Could say both sides of extreme temperatures like he either goes solid or melts. Lots of ways to mess with the stability.

Totoro

All CS stuff's handled via PM, so if you could send that to me I'll be happy to take a look. Does look pretty-on track though.

Timeless

<-< I am so sorry, but I would like to change my faceclaim to Sabrina Claudio.

Totoro

Quote from: Timeless on November 02, 2019, 11:27:00 PM
<-< I am so sorry, but I would like to change my faceclaim to Sabrina Claudio.

Done!