Of Fire, Water, Earth & Air (Always looking for interested people )

Started by bubby, February 08, 2015, 06:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodied Porcelain

I think I'm going to have to bow out of this. I really wanted to be able to come back to it, but honestly my muse just isn't on board. The mentors got nixed and he took one look at the prospect of having to completely rewrite my fire girl (because she was so heavily involved with her mentors story wise) and rage quit. You can give my spots to someone else. Sorry Bubby.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

bubby

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on February 20, 2015, 10:13:28 AM
I think I'm going to have to bow out of this. I really wanted to be able to come back to it, but honestly my muse just isn't on board. The mentors got nixed and he took one look at the prospect of having to completely rewrite my fire girl (because she was so heavily involved with her mentors story wise) and rage quit. You can give my spots to someone else. Sorry Bubby.

No worries hun, I understand. Thanks for letting me know, and I'll see you in CoN!

OK GANG! I'll be sending out a mass PM here soon.

bubby

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

bubby

bubby

Sorry guys. SAERYS, I will get a PM to you later this evening, outlining Fire.

My A/A's

Rel Mayer

Not nearly fleshed out, but I hope you don't mind me leaving this here while I build it.

WIP

Name:
Affiliation: Queen's Guard - High Ranked Army.

Personality: Quiet unless provoked. Devout and Loyal.

Biography:

Appearance:  See pictures.

Close up!

Combat Information:

Weapon(s): Polearm

Ability/Skill(s):

Flight? (Wondering it it's possible to have something like bird wings to use often.)

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Stubborn: She's set in her ways. Even if they're completely wrong.

Sexual Information: Mostly dominant, but a switch by nature. Known for being ruthless when people threaten to change her morals or beliefs.

Sexual Nature: Bisexual

Turn Ons & Offs: See signature O&Os

Other Information: I want to play this character like a dark paladin that appears to be compelled by 'Light'. Think of a female Griffith from Berserk. Warrior type.

Wajin

So here's the latest psychopath I've thought up, all approved by the delightful Bubby and stuff :D

Aden The Immortal
Personal Information:

Name: Aden the Immortal (Brandon Stroud)
Affiliation: Queen

Personality:
Aden is a psychotic masochist and sadist, he has no regard for human life, or any other life for that matter, and will willing do heinous things to innocent people. He is a monster, through and through. He derives a personal pleasure from stalking the families of people whose body he has used as a vessels; Some of these he merely let watch as he inflicted corporal damage upon himself while in their loved ones body, others he kills and keeps part of them as trophies. Aden holds the Queen above everyone else, as it is she who lets him into his new vessels, and she who seals him in it, thereby taking the spirit of the inhabitant for herself, allowing Aden to take its place permanently. He used to enjoy teasing the advisers and agents around the Queen who were not privy to his identity, by telling them tales of their grandparents or parents. Aden is further scorned by regular people for his habit of engaging in ritual cannibalism, a ritual he takes great pride in, doing it slowly and precisely, usually while the subject is still alive, at least to start with. His devotion to the Queen is as genuine as it can get, he remembers the Queen who was devoted to her subjects, who tried to get the Lords and Ladies to stop using slave labour. He remembers when she started to change, he remembers how he adored her still. Aden can be mischievous though, and quite jester-like when in a good mood, often walking around singing profane songs.

Biography: Aden was born 185 years ago ago, making him only 15 years younger than the Queen, if one was to count be years since birth. He was a lowly slave who worked on the fields close by the Queens castle. When he fell in front of the Queen's carriage one evening as she was returning to the castle, she decided to make an example of him. The Queen tortured him endlessly for days. The Queen began to realize that Aden, pain in the old peasant tongue, was a soul unlike any she had ever seen before. His body yielded time and time again to physical agony, but his spirit only seemed to crave more and more as she went on. Realizing the potential in such a inhumane creature, she bound Aden's soul, his spirit, to a gem, a gem that was placed as an eye in a statue in her throne room, so that she might always see when her monster was ready to serve. And so it came to pass, that when Aden's first body died in brutal combat, his spirit, instead of fading, travelled to the gem, that lit up as his soul had recovered long enough. The act of being removed from the death perverted the already monstrous soul further, and when the Queen implanted his soul into the body of a commander of her army who had failed her, she watched with interest as the body twisted to the whims of the dark soul. The skin paled and all colour left his hair, his eyes turned black and his teeth sharpened. The being that stood before the queen, begged her to inflict immeasurable pain upon his new form. Aden had a set of armour made, molded after his old bones. This figure of dread was sent out to stalk the countryside, seeking out dissidents and those not obeying their queen. His white and black visage came to be legend, sending just as much dread into the minds of the citizens as a contingent of soldiers.

Aden would die again 5 years after being revived, and his spirit returned to the crystal, resting for a year before getting put into a new body. So the legend of Aden, the Immortal, came to be, a fairytale told to children at night to encourage their obedience. Few believe the tale these days, as Aden has slept for over a hundred years, his soul twisting itself further through memories of agony, both of inflicting and receiving. As of late, those not of a strong stomach has started feeling a sickening feeling whenever they enter the throne room. Those used to the Queens presence registers it only just as something not quite right. Now the gem stirs once more, and the monster inside wants to be let out, sensing his Queens rage and her willingness to let him out, no rules attached, to slaughter once more and bathe in the blood of his victims.

Appearance: The body Aden currently possesses is the body of Queen's Guard Captain Brandon Stroud, who failed to comply with an order to kill a child assassin sent to kill the Queen. As he was about the be executed in the throne room, the Gem holding Aden's soul stirred and let his will be known, he desired the good Brandon's body for himself. As with all bodies Aden takes, certain changes happens to it. The eye ball turns jet black, the iris turning into a deep shade of purple. The teeth sharpen into pointed fangs. The skin and hair whitened, turning him deathly pale. When not out killing for his Queen, Aden wears a white and black Jesters outfit

Combat Information:

Weapon(s): Ripper: To the naked eye ripper looks like nothing more than some ornamental farming tool. However were one to look at its edge, one would see that despite being rubbed again stone or armor, the blade remains as sharp as ever. 

Ability/Skill(s): Immortality through possession - Aden was granted immortality through the possession of the bodies of others by the Queen. Every time Aden dies his soul is sent back to a gem where it will rest and recover, before then being ready to be implated into another body.
Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Sexual Information:

Sexual Nature:

Turn Ons & Offs: (This is important! As this game is going into the Extreme Section, I am expecting torture, and non-con. You can of course just link your own, but if there are specifics you like or dislike, be sure and make them known)[/i]

Other Information: (Not required, but if there is interesting added info you'd like to be known about your char, please add!)
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

azzmeister89

OMG!  Aden is awesome. You have a beautifully twisted imagination Dane. Looking forward to interacting with him.

Wajin

Quote from: azzmeister89 on February 23, 2015, 06:59:32 AM
OMG!  Aden is awesome. You have a beautifully twisted imagination Dane. Looking forward to interacting with him.

He's the brainchild I've been wanting to put to paper for a while, and it just so happened that Bubby adores immortal cannibals it seems :P But yeah, interactions! If anyone wanna make plot babies ahead of time with Aden I am all for that :D Especially if they have something to do with his "host" who I suspect a lot of the Queen's people would know
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

Lady Lunarius

I'm going to have my little air head to you sometime Wednesday or Thursday Bubby darling.
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Wajin

an idea for Aden's non-combat outfit. Albeit not as worn out, gotta look good for her majesty

azzmeister89

Potential plot babies are also available for Reynik if anyone wants to. I'm already making a list of people Reynik will find "worthy" of one of his swords

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: azzmeister89 on February 23, 2015, 12:59:16 PM
Potential plot babies are also available for Reynik if anyone wants to. I'm already making a list of people Reynik will find "worthy" of one of his swords

We can talk bunnies after you see Canace's profile.^_^
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Rafiki23

Quote from: bubby on February 08, 2015, 06:46:18 PM
LIST OF CHARACTERS AND THEIR PLAYERS

ELEMENTALS
A Japanese Dane –  Kaldor (Earth)
Lady Lunarius – Canace (Air)
OPEN(Fire)
Blue Nova (Water)

Rebels/Unaffiliated
Azzmeister89 – Reynik Baylin (non-partisan)
Thorne –  Kerani (rebel)
persephone325 – Miyuki (rebel)
ladia2287 – Anneliese (double agent)

Queens People
PrestaDGTation – Carmillia (queen loyalist/spy)
consortium11 – Manfred (Queens executioner/#1)

Hello there! I have recently been approved and am very interested in this type of RPG. Is this list up to date? I would be interested in the male water elemental, and other roles. My wife is working through the acceptance process currently and is very interested in this concept as well. Please let me know what you're most currently looking for, and a bit of what is expected as far as character sheets...are we following a D&D type format as far as powers and strength etc.? Forgive me, I'm a bit new to the game side of role-playing other than D&D. Thank you for your time. Have a great day!

I Know the Dark Delight of Being Strange, the Penalty of Difference in the Crowd, the Loneliness of Wisdom Among Fools

azzmeister89

Sounds awesome luna. Reynik is starting in the capital so not sure how you want to do this unless you want to give them a history?

Wajin

Quote from: Rafiki23 on February 23, 2015, 04:06:24 PM
Hello there! I have recently been approved and am very interested in this type of RPG. Is this list up to date? I would be interested in the male water elemental, and other roles. My wife is working through the acceptance process currently and is very interested in this concept as well. Please let me know what you're most currently looking for, and a bit of what is expected as far as character sheets...are we following a D&D type format as far as powers and strength etc.? Forgive me, I'm a bit new to the game side of role-playing other than D&D. Thank you for your time. Have a great day!

It's a non-system game, so no rules on that front, it's basically all decided by the magnificent Bubby and her eternal wisdom. I know one of my characters isn't on that list, but other than that I am not sure.

Thorne

Mine's there. I need to figure out if anything major has changed, or if Ker is still more or less what she started as.
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

bubby

I'm still here guys, just been busy with work and extra hours, which = tired. I should be around this weekend. So sorry for the delay!

bubby

MASS PM SENT!

Always looking for potential players, especially if you're willing to make a disposable char that will be tortured for info!

azzmeister89

Although I plan to get him into lots of interesting situations and becoming fairly important in the game feel free to torture Reynik whenever the queen might suspect him. I would ask that you let him keep body parts connected.

bubby

Quote from: azzmeister89 on February 28, 2015, 04:13:02 PM
Although I plan to get him into lots of interesting situations and becoming fairly important in the game feel free to torture Reynik whenever the queen might suspect him. I would ask that you let him keep body parts connected.

Duly noted.  ;)

Saerys

Looking forward to writing with you all! :) I'm making up a character for Fire as we speak, so I'm very open to anybody wanting to plot bunny as I write her. Just drop me a PM with any awesome suggestions.