The Wylie Family Search thread.

Started by saphireMARIE, September 14, 2013, 06:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeacupTwink

I don't mind playing a female if everyone else is fine with it?  :-)

TeacupTwink

Name: Aylin Cinderwell
Role: Aunt
Personality: Secretive, quiet, anti-social, distant , depressed due to her husband. Appears to hold herself to a somewhat more arrogant and classy standard despite not speaking too often. She cloaks her true feelings and more so that she can appear as a proper wife in public for her husband due to his friends in the higher social scale. She used to be a funner, more easy going woman at one time supposedly.
Sexual Kinks and Pairings:
Pairings - All are open, there isn't a pairing I don't like.
Kinks - Rough play, groping, tit-fucking, sadism, hair-pulling , public play, easy access, multiple partners, worship. Adores giving oral, watersports, bestiality, humiliation, degradation. Having clothing torn, anything taboo really.
Extra Information:
Aylin has no sexual life with her husband anymore, possibly due to him constantly being gone due to work. She tends to be very timid around the rest of the family, most likely because of the fact that she rarely encounters them or socializes with them. She tends to keep herself in her home and away from everyone.  However it seems she's going through more than a rough patch. Aylin may indeed be going through a divorce, in which she is now forced to live with her brother and sister-in law.
{ Let me know if the Extra information is too much or to depressing. I can remove it. }

Tamhansen

Seems alright to me. Decision is up to Sapph of course, but don't see anything that's wrong with the description
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

BlackestKnight

Wow, auntie is quite a looker. I was wondering if you were only accepting biological family members. I was thinking that Aylin might be interested in having a spicy affair with a younger gentleman man.  ;)

saphireMARIE

Hmm that was the original idea but we would need to see how the others feel seen as some people thought we had too many male characters x_X

eBadger

Quote from: BlackestKnight on September 17, 2013, 01:40:27 PM
Wow, auntie is quite a looker. I was wondering if you were only accepting biological family members. I was thinking that Aylin might be interested in having a spicy affair with a younger gentleman man.  ;)

You're welcome to take over the youngest son role, if you wish.  As mentioned, our mix seems a bit too masculine for my tastes, and I'm already way behind, so it's probably the simplest solution.  I haven't posted yet, so the character is still open if you don't like the one I made. 

Tamhansen

Quote from: BlackestKnight on September 17, 2013, 01:40:27 PM

Personally i think we're currently at a good player base.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

TeacupTwink

BlackestKnight

Here's my character anyway. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. 

Name: Drew Jordan
Role: "Friend" of Aunt.
Personality: Drew is the outgoing and charismatic "friend" of Aylin, he's the opposite of Aylin in many ways.  He is the son of immigrants from the islands. His father was an engineer, his mother was a nurse.  He was born and lived much of his life as a naturalized citizen.  He is pro-social, though he also enjoys listening.  He loves art and music, he DJ's for a living and is the front-man of his own rock-rap-dubstep band, which has yet to enjoy commercial success. The "Cereal Box Gang". He likes meeting new people and experimenting with new things.

In his youth he was a bit of a rebel, moving out at the age of 17. To hold himself over he dabbled a bit as an amateur marijuana sales rep. He still lights up every so often, but is more interested in other pursuits. Mainly making money and doing the boring "responsible" thing. He doesn't like to admit it but he's becoming like his old man.

Extra Information:

Ons- creampie, hair pulling, degrading, humiliation, spitting, choking, slapping, multiple, orgy, bukkake, sloppy seconds, snowballing, waterplay, sexting,  ATM, dirty talk, dominating/submission, oral, casualness, exhibitionism, anal, spanking, groping, cuckolding, roleplaying, milfs, cheating spouses, incest.

Drew is pretty much open to trying just about anything at least once.

BlackestKnight

Quote from: saphireMARIE on September 17, 2013, 01:43:36 PM
Hmm that was the original idea but we would need to see how the others feel seen as some people thought we had too many male characters x_X

I just thought that the perspective of someone unaffiliated  but "tied" to the family by extension of one or more family member(s) would be interesting to explore. Seeing as my character is estranged from his own family , he can be seen as somewhat of a foil character to Teacup's character and the other members of the Wylie family.

It would add an outsiders perspective to the Wylie's unique family situation.  So, what do you make of my character?

TeacupTwink

Actually, I think I would like to remove myself. I was expecting something more in the multi-paragraph range. Hopefully this doesn't come across negative or arrogant, that was my main concern for removing myself.  I'd like to give my spot up to someone else.  :-(