Current craving (F seeking dom M)

Started by crazysexydarkside, May 24, 2011, 11:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazysexydarkside

*Taken*  She has been in his service for many years as a maid. The castle was huge and she never understood why someone that was always alone would have such a home. She was never someone to bring attention to herself till that fateful day. She was cleaning one of the many big windows that the castle had. Normally she would have one of the other servants help her but today she didn't want to bother them. She had heard that the Lord was not in a good mood today and had already punished one of the others for forgetting to draw his bath. She didn't want a chance of the Lord punishing another for helping her out while they had stuff still to do. She climbed on a wooden ladder and started to brush the duster against the edging of the glass. She extended her arm as far out as she could to reach the very top. That is when the ladder started to lose stability. Within a few seconds the ladder had fully started to fall with her along with it. She closed her eyes as she knew that the landing would be hard, but instead of landing on the hard stone floor she felt something slightly soft. She opened her eyes and saw that she landed on the lord.

Looking for a Male that can be the agressive dominate Lord. Message me if this sounds like something that might interest you. Anything in the starter is negotiable and also willing to listen to suggestions on other plots that might interest you

crazysexydarkside

Okay I know that what I'm about to post are some very simplistic ideas but I hope that my partner will discuss with me some ideas. I hope that we could maybe build on something and make a great roleplay.

Pet/Master
Neko/human
Babysitter/Teen (or Preteen)
Human/demon
Bully/Victim
Sister/Brother (or sister)
Sex Train (where any female who gets on it gets fucked by at least one guy if
not more)
Human/Vamp
Student/Teacher
Student/Student
Royalty/Servant
Boss/Secretary
Hotel maid/Hotel Guest
Roommates
Kidnapper/Victim
Pregnant women/man(husband, intruder, or other)
Parent/Child
Hermaphrodite/Bi-sexual