Incubus, Inc. (MxM Group RP) [recruitment always open]

Started by Blythe, March 17, 2013, 09:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cleo4u2

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts.  - Bertrand Russell

Ons/Offs and Info ~ Plot Ideas - Updated 6/213/16

My /Aways Updated 8/25/16

Blythe

I heard evil cackling. I assume this bodes well for my RP.

Ryven

UGH!  I cannot find an illustrated picture to depict how I would like my character to look so I'm going for a real photo now.

Blythe

Real photos are more than fine. Just include a brief written physical description with it. <3

I suspected we might have some photo variety, which is why I thought about written descriptions.

Saerrael

Name: Ayil
Position in Incubus, Inc.: Member
Sexual Notes: Switch, leaning heavily towards submissive. Bottom, hardly ever tops.
Age: N/A; Original Angel and created at the dawn of time.  Look unnaturally ageless.
Height: 2m
Weight: 75kg
Appearance: Ayil possess an inner glow (not literally, thanks) that is associated with pure beings such as angels. He posses exceptionally smooth skin that holds no blemishes.
Slender, tall, lightly muscled.
Short, ashen blond hair which is fine and silk to the touch.
Grey blue eyes. Black lashes, but ashen blond brows.
No body hair, no facial hair.
Winged. Two white, feathery wings that he is able to hide through the use of glamour magic (this tricks the mind to think they aren't there, even if the eye sees them or when they are touched). Wingspan measures 18 meters, tip to tip.

Race: Angel (Arch)

Personality: Calm, detached, calculated. Is often thought of to be shy, which would be a false assumption.
Defrosts when in the 'right' company. Has a weakness for demons, and more so for incubi. Prefers demons over humans, but humans over angels.
Can be witty, but mostly doesn't bother.
Gentlemanly, bordering on rigid.
Has lived long enough to have done and encounter just about anything. This has desensitised him quite a bit.

History:
Ayil was originally created to be a defender and later, when Lucifer was kicked out of Heaven, to be a soldier against the forces of Darkness. However, when humanity found Free Will, things changed for many an angel, as well. Ayil was not the first, but also not the last, to question his place in the Plan. Leaving Heaven was frowned upon by other angels, though God didn't object. The Choirs did punish Ayil by splitting him in half and only allowing his male part to leave Heaven. His female part remains in Heaven until today, dormant and awaiting his full return. Though he does go in and out of Heaven when he wishes, he's not completely a part of it, nor does he count as 'fallen'.

Ayil sees himself to be a Balancer: a force between God and the Devil to keep the status quo so all sentient beings can live life the way they see fit. This means he can be on Heaven's side in battle, but can be on Hell's side in the next.

These days, Ayil wanders the realms of men mostly, offering his services to the highest paying party.

Being a member of Daeron's little company actually stems back a couple of hundred of years ago when both met to cross swords on one of Ayil's Heaven days. Daeron, being demonic, would have to die was Ayil's whole view on the matter. Ayil, however, lost to Daeron. Maybe his heart wasn't in the fight, maybe he wasn't as strong as he believed to be. Either way, the incubus and the angel spend a few days in eachother's company - one a food source for the other.
This experience caused Ayil to be interested in demons and pick up a more pointed study towards sexuality.
When he found out Daeron set up shop he paid the incubus a visit and has been a member ever since.

Pairings Available With This Character In This RP:
Any MxM.

Kinks and Fetishes Associated with Character:
Everything listed in the player's O.Os.

Things Ayil won't do:
Bestiality, Bathroom play, Vore, Gore, Snuff.

Additional Notes:
-Physical Increased strength (compared to humans), flexible. || Strength is not very impressive compared to other (higher ranking) angels or demons.
-Magic Lesser Smite, Healing Touch, Private Glamour. || Unable to heal tainted beings such as demons. Unable to project his glamour.
-Proficiencies 1h swords, daggers, whips, pistols. || Not willing to use 2h weapons and heavier firearms (etc).
-Finances Sponsored by various sources, paid by those daring to hire him.
-The human realm Affiliations: Illuminati, Roman Catholic Church (Jesuits). || Holds no identity in the human bureaucracy.

Ryven

Name: Marc Desmond Phillips
Position in Incubus, Inc.: Head of Security
Sexual Notes: Switch most of the time though submits completely for one
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 185lbs

Appearance: (Include even if you have a picture. Some people are using different varieties of picture...) Dark blond hair and beard with moustache, deep blue eyes, solid frame with hair kept neatly trimmed on his chest and abdomen.  He can usually be found wearing a white buttoned shirt with black vest over the top and black dress pants though his shoes are a little out of place at first glance because he wears comfortable black sneakers.

Race: Human

Personality: Competitive, deceptive, quiet, contemplative, Overbearing and domineering when necessary

History:   Marc joined the military at the age of 21, having much of a normal life before then.  After three tours and eight years in the service, he was wounded at the beginning of his fourth tour, taking a bullet to his left arm which left the limb nearly completely numb despite being able to use it fully.  After being discharged because of that injury, he settled in his home state of Nevada though he moved to the big city of Las Vegas where he started a career of small security jobs.  Marc fell into a bit of depression nearly a year after being discharged, however.  Finding the new life outside of the service a hard jolt to his life, he allowed his competitive nature and propensity for gambling get the better of him, and over the course of a couple of years with ups and downs in between, he racked up a considerable debt which was to be paid to an underground money lender he'd found.  Things took a turn for the worse when jobs became scarce and money was in short supply, and when the deadlines came and passed for him to get the money, he always came up short.  The final straw was drawn, and he knew the next time would be his last.  In a final effort to save his own life, he was promised a way out by a mysterious stranger if only he promised something in exchange.  A reluctant deal was struck, and through a little tutelage, he deceived the lenders into thinking they had been paid all of their money.  Soon after, he found himself hiding out in Incubus Inc under their employment as their head of security.  All he had to do was keep the peace...and give a piece of his own.

Pairings Available With This Character In This RP: MxM, threesomes, orgies, will always favor the one he has a pact with over any other
Kinks and Fetishes Associated with Character: Roughness, pain, oral, anal, bondage, refer to O/O for full details.
Things he won't do: Listed in O/O

Other Notes: Because of the pact he has the ability to wield illusion magic at an advanced level of mastery.  He is also proficient in most civilian firearms and many military issue firearms.  He is trained in hand-to-hand combat and basic sword fighting techniques.

Blythe

Saerrael

Ryven

Shall I assume that the incubi my character has a pact with is nameless and thus far non-apparent for the moment?

Blythe

Quote from: Ryven on March 20, 2013, 07:16:31 PM
Shall I assume that the incubi my character has a pact with is nameless and thus far non-apparent for the moment?

It is distinctly possible he could have a pact with Daeron himself, and there is one more incubus in the RP who might work as well--played by bubby's character (can't recall the name off of the top of my head). If neither of those work, we can assume nameless for now. You'd need to speak with Bubby if your character has a pact with the other incubus, though.

Braioch

Eden dragged me here and now I'm interested.

And yes, shi will pay dearly for this, I assure you.

-looks over- Hi Ry! -tacklemolests-
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Blythe

Hahahaha, shi has a persuasive way about hir.

Always happy to have another on board.

Braioch

I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Saerrael

Braioch

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Ryven

Quote from: Blythe on March 20, 2013, 07:23:11 PM
It is distinctly possible he could have a pact with Daeron himself, and there is one more incubus in the RP who might work as well--played by bubby's character (can't recall the name off of the top of my head). If neither of those work, we can assume nameless for now. You'd need to speak with Bubby if your character has a pact with the other incubus, though.

I don't mind either way.  I don't want to speak for you guys though.  If you're willing for Daeron to be the one, I will be happy to go with that.

*is suddenly tackled by a Brai*  Oh jeez...

Braioch

Yes Ry, you can't escape me, but truly it's Eden's fault, shi's the one who wanted me to drag one of my infamous bad guys into this.

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Blythe

Daeron it is, then. <3

And Brai...your avatar distracts me in a "I want to lick his ice cream" sort of way.

Ryven

Quote from: Blythe on March 20, 2013, 07:37:26 PM
Daeron it is, then. <3

And Brai...your avatar distracts me in a "I want to lick his ice cream" sort of way.

Hooray!

Braioch

Quote from: Blythe on March 20, 2013, 07:37:26 PM
Daeron it is, then. <3

I've had this avie for awhile and it still distracts me now and then

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Nadir

It's difficult to feel true, soul shaking terror in the face of that avatar

and yet

Braioch

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Ryven

Quote from: Braioch on March 20, 2013, 07:40:47 PM
You remember what lays beyond that avatar

Yes.  Bratish shenanigans.  That's what.