Fun for all, Doctor Who and Trouble Makers.

Started by Villain, December 31, 2012, 10:59:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Villain

Hello there! I'm looking for people to play in these games. If you're unapproved or approved it doesn't matter to me. All are welcome!

Trouble Makers
She's a con-artist. He's a magician. Together they're trouble.

Tobias Grimm is a young magician with nothing but a bag of tricks and a life time of unpleasant memories. No agency will take him and no stage will let him perform. The only outlet he has for his talents are the streets and the small gigs he gets in bars and hotels.
Any hope of making money from his career seems hopeless. Until one day he is approached by a woman. A beautiful seductive creature who promises to make all of his dreams come true if he helps her.
He knows it's too good to be true. The woman is clearly lying and obviously makes a living off manipulating others, but he just can't say no.
Soon a partnership is formed between them. A complicated relationship that revolves around theft and lies. And when they want your money, you better believe they'll get it.

Doctor Who: Lost Memories
Mad? I'm not mad. I'm about to save the world in my dressing gown with no shoes on. If anybody's mad it's you for following the strange bloke in the blue box with cold feet.

Strange things have been happening at Saint Mary's Hospital, even if no one wants to admit it. The lights flicker on and off randomly, strange clunking sounds are sometimes heard in the dead of night and the bodies of patients disappear from the morgue. It's spooky stuff, but no one seems to be doing very much about it.
Things get stranger still when an odd man in a dressing gown admits himself to the hospital under the name 'John Smith' and starts roaming the halls of the hospital waving a strange metal whirring device that he claims is a sort of screwdriver.
The weirdo is The Doctor, the last of an alien race known as the Time Lords, and he's here with a new face and a head full of jumbled memories, but he's not going to let a few small things like amnesia stop him from saving everyone from horrifying monsters.
But it couldn't hurt to have an assistant by his side to stop him from doing something extraordinarily silly.

For trouble makers I'm looking for someone to play the female con-artist and for the Doctor Who post I'm looking for someone to play his new assistant, who can be male or female and of course there can be more than one. So if anyone wants to play let me know and if you've got questions then feel free to ask.

I look forward to hearing from you. :)

aquinaann

I would love to join you on an adventure through time and space in a blue police box with a swimming pool :)

Villain

Fantastic! Got the post written up. Is there anything you would like to know before we begin?

aquinaann

It's probably better that the companion knows very little hahaha.

Villain

Well said  ;D Lets get this party started! Here's the link: wibbly wobbly timey wimey if anyone else is interested in joining us, doing another doctor who post or would like to have a go at trouble makers then let me know :)

Namorone

Hello, a DW fanatic here. I would be honored to join in your Doctor Who adventures if you are still accepting. I am also interested in Trouble Makers or another Doctor Who post if you'd rather.
“A day can really slip by when you're deliberately avoiding what you're supposed to do.”
― Bill Watterson

Villain

I've got no problem at all with you joining the Doctor Who post, but I think it would be best if we started a separate story first and combine them later on :) Got any questions at all before I start something?

Namorone

Not much. Just clarifying. You'd be the Doctor and I'd be the companion?
“A day can really slip by when you're deliberately avoiding what you're supposed to do.”
― Bill Watterson

Villain

Namorone

― Bill Watterson

Aurora Borealis

Oh dear... I love Doctor Who... There are not too many companions are there? After all, the Doctor must have companions...

Villain

Of course not :) Would you like to join our post or have a separate adventure?

Namorone I shall have your story up in just a moment :)

Villain

fireandblood

Um oh. My. Gosh.

I know you may be tired of these Doctor Who requests but I'd like to add mine to the mix. I'd like to have another separate adventure with the man in the blue box.

I'd love it if you'd shoot me a PM if you're interested! Just so's we can hammer out the details. I have a couple ideas up my sleeves :)

Aurora Borealis

Oh... so hard to decide...

I think I might like to do my own. If that is alright... and then perhaps it could join?

I am bad at decision making.

Villain

That's no problem at all Anjel I'll start on your post right away and fire and blood I'll contact you asap to talk over whatever ideas you have, I'd love to hear them :D

Villain