Looking for a few 1 on 1 stories

Started by wander, October 06, 2014, 05:47:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wander

Hello, I'm a currently unapproved member here and it really took until now for me to realise I could make a new topic here in this forum! Ah, embarrassment...

Anyway, I was hoping to dip my toe somewhat into some rps, for the moment a 1 on 1 story or twelvty, then maybe join a group one or see if there is someone who could run a group game that I'd be interested in being part of later on...

I've got quite a few likes, I'd be happy to discuss with anyone interested who has the room to do a 1 on 1 about what we could write a game around, I'm more happy to do scifi and urban fantasy/horror (like nwod) than general modern day life (though Lovecraftian oldy tales are cool) or fantasy, though I can write for any of those and more given the right bit of inspiration. I've seen there are a good few DC requests going on... I'm more of a Marvel guy, so if you wanted to do a comic thing with me, please keep that in mind (though I know some indie series too).

I guess what I'm saying is, if someone would like to, hit me up with an idea and I'll say how much I like it and maybe we can discuss things :)

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you soon :)