Costumed Misadventures (non-powered superheroine - F seeking GM)

Started by Anathanasia, August 05, 2011, 12:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anathanasia

edit Sep 12/2011 I've managed to find another prospective GM, so thanks to everyone who PM'd and showed interest in the idea!

-------------------------

I've been thinking lately about a specific sort of variation on the superheroine idea, the old fashioned costumed adventurer. I would like to take this idea and modernize it as opposed to setting the game in the 1950s or 1960s, but aside from that it should be sort of equal parts Tomb Raider/Indiana Jones, James Bond/Alias and two parts Batman, all with a female protagonist (played by me).

Content includes adventure style elements (exploration and mystery), RP scenes (dinner parties as well as interrogations) and combat, all, of course, leading to sex! I would give it an Elli rating of Extreme, but just to allow some bestiality. Non-consensual scenes and lots of bondage should be the 'standard'. The amount of sex is negotiable, from 'just so long as there is some', all the to having everything between the plethora of sex scenes being totally geared to getting the protagonist to the next sex scene.

Ideally it should be done as a long term RPG, with a GM running my character through all sorts of encounters/situations and adventures, that usually involve her being defeated and sexually abused along the way! This could be done with a system, but as most everyone is human, even if exceptional in many cases, it's not a requirement, so free form is definitely on the table.

I'm not opposed to the idea of doing something smaller, however, just a one off scene, so long as there's a little setup. A string of such scenes would be fun in it's own way, though not nearly as interesting as something with more continuity.

Some mild supernatural elements are alright, if the GM wants to use them, to counterbalance the Batman/Bond style super gadgets. If we settle on a longer term RPG, I'd love to see a proper evil organization (or several), and a recurring antagonist is often a staple of the genre.

The character I'd be playing is still a little vague in my head, but that's deliberate. I'm leaving her fairly undefined at this point beyond being a female version of Batman/Bruce Wayne (which does kind of make her a lot like Lara Croft in tights), in order that a prospective GM can have some say in fitting the protganist to the story.

If any of this interests you, and you like what you read in my Ons & Offs, please leave a response here or via PM.

Feel free to also check out my ideas thread for lots of other stuff I'd still like to play! ;D
A Special Craving: Rookie Cop has a Bad Day

My Cravings & Desires: Six Ideas in Search of a GM, Solo System RPs

Avatar provided with permission by the artist, Vaesark!

Darwishi

What do you have in mind for the superheroine?  By that I mean costume, personality, is she something of a bad-ass? Has she ever been defeated before the game?  Did she wake up this morning thinking of how she's advancing in an investigation, or was she wondering what pervert was going to get a hold of her this time?  I kind of prefer the former in that case, but I want to know what you're thinking of.  I'm kind of on the lookout for something like this to GM and play the villains/monsters that she may or may not come across. 

ryanmcallister80

If you're still looking for a GM for this, I'd love to but won't be available regularly for a week or so. PM me if still in need of a reasonably perverted guy.