The Avatar Above Me

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowbane

Mistress Maro

Yes, Mistress now. =) -pokes-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Darius

thinks tracing all those lovely straps would make for an entertaining afternoon
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

leelan

*swallows unable to think of anything grabbing at Darius taking him to a bedroom*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Darius

wonders just how naughty an angel can be
Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

purpleartemis00

Makes me want to take a shower.

Saku

*makes me think of old war posters*
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

The Golden Touch

Hehe... Supernatural.  >> <<;

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Mistress Maro

Makes me want to ask for makeup tips.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Sel Nar

Makes me want to steal that Skirt.

Darius

makes me think that silver is the new pink
Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings

CandyLips

Makes me want to take a shower with him. BADLY!!

Darius

Reminds me that the pale skin that goes with crimson hair like that takes teeth marks wonderfully
Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings

CandyLips

Makes me wish he'd just drop that hand of his.

Darius

reminds me that hair makes wonderful reins.
Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings

Oreo

Reminds me I want a shower

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Darius

makes me think that the warrior looking lady is rubbing one out to calm herself before a battle.
Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings

CandyLips

Makes me want to grab onto his hair.

Myrleena

The avatar above me makes me want to take her into a dark room and keep her for ever and ever.

Oreo

Makes me want to fight

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Fragile Dreams

*Brings his swords to fight with her*

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Oreo

But is he prepared to fight two?

Fragile Dreams

He's a drow and ambidexterous.... of course he is.

Especialy against her.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Oreo

Fragile Dreams

*brings it on, but forgets his blades* oooops :P

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]