[Playtest] Who wants to SCREAM! and get murdered? (NC/QC/Extreme Negotiable)

Started by steelsmiter, September 15, 2018, 05:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelsmiter

Got a slasher horror RPG called SCREAM! that I wrote and wouldn't mind testing what with it being "the season" and all. The system is on my discord server as linked in my sig. I've got a few ideas, and am looking for potential victims.

• A "Summer Camp in the Ozarks that had a plane fly over and accidentally drop something into the lake, there's been disappearances". At minimum needs a stoner and someone who has a relatively high gear value
  • Deplorable Zombies-a (probably too sociopolitical) zombie game where they whisper TrumpismsTM into victims ears to convert them.
  • A reality show that goes wrong. Someone in the production company becomes very angry or jealous, They film on a haunted site where the spirits try to kill them, or perhaps the group summons Bloody Mary herself.
  • A group of college students are all from the same sorority, or in relationships with sorority members, and they decide they want to investigate an old abandoned building that used to be their sorority's house.
  • Submit an idea.
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!