Post-Apocalyptic Survival, Family Matters! (Interest)

Started by MagicalPen, February 22, 2018, 03:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

The Smith Family went on an epic camping trip - 3 Months Off the Grid, deep in the mountains and woods.

It was 3 months of isolation. No phones. No internet. No cable. The log cabin was well stocked with vitals, but a lot of hunting was done to supplement their food stocks of course.

There were other locations as well, camp sites and hunter-lodges scattered throughout, so not all 3 months was spent in one place. And who could forget the crystal clear lake? Who needed to shower or bathe when you could take a dip in some of the cleanest water that there was?

How could they possibly know that the world ended while they were gone?

Driving home after the trip was a night long affair. There were seldom any cars on the road during those hours as it was, and with the rural country around them, there was no telling what had changed. Their neighborhood was half-complete, they were one of the first families to have moved in so it was always dark and always quiet (apart from when construction was going on).

At any rate, all were relieved to be home again for one reason or another - if not for comfortable beds! The world they would wake up to in the morning, however, was not the one they had come to expect!

A little end-of-the-world type of setting.

The family will have to discover and piece together what happened in their absence but they will start to notice that their hormone levels are rising, which has started to make them look at each other differently, more likely to act on their more primitive, animal-like feelings.

Ideally, these roles are filled out first:

Father - MagicalPen
Mother - Open
Son(s) - Open
Daughter(s) - Open

Once those roles are filled out and there is still additional interest, I would be willing to add another Daughter (or two) and son, possibly even some cousins. But I want to keep this a small, active group game!

At this stage, I would prefer genders of player and character to match (pending interest).

So - if interested - please post here or PM me!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

JoanieSappho

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Temporarily putting DAUGHTERS on hold as I have 2 interested so far.

Could really use a MILF/Mother now!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

WildStallionNYC

MagicalPen

Still only looking for some one to play the role of the Mother for this. She has to be in her 40's but everything else is negotiable. Profiles for the Husband and two Daughters are finished so can be referenced in the Mothers character creation.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Doomglazer

If your still looking for an extra son im happy to play that role

MagicalPen

As my post above states, I am ONLY looking for a MOTHER at the present time.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry