Boku no Hero Academia (freeform/anime)

Started by Zaer Darkwail, October 15, 2017, 08:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AdventureGuy

Quote from: FarFetched on October 18, 2017, 09:35:20 PM
So- the barrier cannot allow air in or be used as armor unless he's unconscious?

Yes, he has better control but consciously fears them so he has mental blocks that severely limits his power and may not come be removed without outside intervention.
I can edit it more if its too op or something, I felt like the psychic barrier was pretty powerful so I wanted to limit it but still keep the potential of being able to use the full power with, time, training, and the power of friendship!

and it is for after he goes to sleep or gets injured to the point of unconsciousness so any damage he sustains won't be able to get treated until/if he regains consciousness. 

FarFetched

nah I just like poking ideas to see how they work- you're good.

AdventureGuy

Quote from: FarFetched on October 18, 2017, 09:50:04 PM
nah I just like poking ideas to see how they work- you're good.

Ok cool, I don't mind people poking I'm just fairly new to rp so I don't want to make any mistakes or faux pas.

Wolfy

Man I need to think of how to work my quirk into my backstory...xD

What does one do when they can literally age themselves up by seven years for four hours.

Batman4560

Tokyorose627

Finally finished my two characters *wipes sweat from brow*

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Wolfy on October 18, 2017, 11:42:37 PM

What does one do when they can literally age themselves up by seven years for four hours.

If it was me I'd work it in with some sort of situation where she didn't know something or didn't have a skill for it. Have it be a high stakes situation, her powers activate out of survival. And BAM future you comes out and knows just what to do. Or you could have it be to avoid something in her past, like fighting parents and she changes to get away or deal with it. Stop daddy from hitting someone...or just puberty hits and YC wishes to be an adult for some reason so badly that BAM. lol Like the movie BIG or going on 30. hehe Hope those suggestions help spark a muse. :)

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on October 18, 2017, 11:45:23 PM
Finally finished my two characters *wipes sweat from brow*

I think you are still missing Mal's Personality bit. ~hides~

On a side note I so want to have her as a friend to one of my girls. Her lucky charm hehe Or as in mulan her lucky cricket or in her case ladybug!

Tokyorose627

Quote from: CurvyKitten on October 19, 2017, 12:13:06 AM
I think you are still missing Mal's Personality bit. ~hides~

On a side note I so want to have her as a friend to one of my girls. Her lucky charm hehe Or as in mulan her lucky cricket or in her case ladybug!

Ah, how'd I miss that?!

Thanks Curvy! I'll fix it now!

FarFetched

Quote from: Wolfy on October 18, 2017, 11:42:37 PM

Sneak into R rated movies

Tokyorose627

LeSane

'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Lux12

So I'm working on a character and I asked the GM about the specifics of the characters quirk, which more-a-less is weaponized pixie dust.

Arcanist

I just love the enthusiasm. Can’t wait everyone.
Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Lux12 on October 19, 2017, 01:19:29 AM
So I'm working on a character and I asked the GM about the specifics of the characters quirk, which more-a-less is weaponized pixie dust.

I'm curious yet slightly frightened all at the same time LOL.

Quote from: Arcanist on October 19, 2017, 01:30:49 AM
I just love the enthusiasm. Can’t wait everyone.

Yeah totally agree, seems like we have a fun group growing here. Can't wait to see who get approved!

I totally want to plot with everyone when things get to that point!

Tokyorose627

Quote from: CurvyKitten on October 19, 2017, 01:43:35 AM
I totally want to plot with everyone when things get to that point!

Me too! Curious to know if any characters may have seen Mallory's circus act, or have seen Minato play with his band. Maybe someone's a fan? xD

Arcanist

Dear Mallory/Tokyorose627,
Whatever it is, just don’t touch me ok :) cause that would just be so bad.

I wonder what luck would do in that case?

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Arcanist on October 19, 2017, 01:54:19 AM
Dear Mallory/Tokyorose627,
Whatever it is, just don’t touch me ok :) cause that would just be so bad.

I wonder what luck would do in that case?

Maybe it wouldn't kill her, I assume?

Arcanist

I don't think the quirk itself would kill her immediately. Accidental touch would slowly drain either stamina or health depending on what I need or a default to Health. Unless she concentrates and heals what she takes a the same time. Just not when she is particularly hungry.....

Just wondering of lucky things that could happen to you, like your tripping instead of accidentally brushing me, or someone suddenly coming in between us just before you touch me or even a fellow student knocking one of us over to prevent contact. The possibilities are endless.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: CurvyKitten on October 19, 2017, 01:43:35 AM
Yeah totally agree, seems like we have a fun group growing here. Can't wait to see who get approved!

All who have completed sheets get approved, there is attrition rate sadly in E so I take many as I can. I open charsheet/OOC today (somepoint) and IC thread on tomorrow.

Yukina

Wonderful. :) I'm really looking forward to this. (Ashley and Mallory are definitely characters I'd love to see Sakurako interact with.)

ZameRagues

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on October 19, 2017, 05:52:06 AM
All who have completed sheets get approved, there is attrition rate sadly in E so I take many as I can. I open charsheet/OOC today (somepoint) and IC thread on tomorrow.

\o.o/

Time to plot people!
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Bekah Boo

Lol Lenore is always up for interaction;3

ZameRagues

I'm curious if anyone would be interested in recognizing my character from some kind of sports competition (Likely an international youth championship), rather it was by just watching it or also competing?
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

LeSane

I was going with having my character being somewhat unliked due to his family history or rather a 'Sins of the father's deal going on. I'm open to all  types of interactions however I feel they'll he'd be considered a bully.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'