Van Halen - Tattoo

Grainne

Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

diamonedsky

O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

chivalrousdeviant

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

diamonedsky

O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

chivalrousdeviant

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

sweetgirl91

Garish

How many times are you going to use forms of the word Ravish? :D
Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Ghandi

chivalrousdeviant

Horrendous.

Damn, did I already use it? D:

Also! I've finished your prompt. :) I just have to finish this other one and I'll post it. :D

sweetgirl91

Soffe

Yeah, last night. :)

Yay! I'm excited to see what you've come up with. I'm thinking I'll use that type of prompt more often, I was really proud of myself for thinking of it, usually I'm crap with prompts. If anyone else has thought of this type of prompt before, feel free to keep it to yourself and let me be excited thinking that I came up with something unique lol

chivalrousdeviant

Enervate.

Well I am totally on the ball then, aren't I. :P To be fair though, I am rather ravishing. It's understandable how I could overuse it. :P hahaha.

And of course! I haven't seen any prompts like that yet. :D So congrats, you're a genius, I bow before your brilliance, etc., etc. haha. :) Also, I just posted it! Hopefully you enjoy it. :)

sweetgirl91

Exerpt.

I'm about to go read it! :D

chivalrousdeviant

Trinity.

Cool! Like I said, I hope that was what you're looking for! :)

sweetgirl91

Yelp

I love it! :D I liked how you ended it with all the people mentioned in the song.

chivalrousdeviant

Pleasure.

I'm glad you do!!! :D I was happy with that part. I wanted to include them in some way at least. :) Hooray! :D

sweetgirl91

Erotic.

Do you mind if I give you another prompt?

chivalrousdeviant

Caress.

Not at all! :) I'm glad you enjoy my writing enough to want another one! :)

sweetgirl91

Seductive.

Will do! Need to find a good song :)

chivalrousdeviant

Ecstasy.

Well awesome! :D I'll try and finish this one tonight before I sleep. :P

sweetgirl91

chivalrousdeviant

Kinky.

Awesome! :) I don't know that I'll get to it tonight, because I just realized what time it is, but I'll have it done for you tomorrow for sure. :D

sweetgirl91

You (are going to get it if you don't stop using words that end in Y, I hate y words! lol)

Sounds good to me!