Me and My Monster/Me and My Human (Take 2)

Started by Idlewyld, May 15, 2016, 06:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idlewyld

Me and My Monster/Me and My Human

Introduction
Calling all monstergirls, monsterboys, plucky humans, heroes-in-training, and would-be-lovers! EARTH NEEDS YOU! The planet is under an assault the likes of which has never been seen in history and civilization itself hangs in the balance. You have a gift, and now it is time to put it to use. At the Snugel-Bonnie Institute for Monster-Human Relations (SBI for short), you will find a suitable partner, learn to work with him or her, train for the critically important mission to which your life has been born, and join the mission to save the world itself! Don’t delay – take this opportunity to make a difference, actualize your potential, and save everyone and everything you love!

Me and My Monster/Me and My Human is a semi-freeform game in which you play either a monster or a human who works in joined monster-human teams to defend the earth from unspeakable horrors. The monster provides the fighting power and strength, but needs the human’s love and affection to be able to access his or her otherworldly powers. So this game has dual themes – the fight to save the world and the development and power of love.

History

In 2017, in the aftermath of wars, natural disasters, and economic instability, fate had one more cruel surprise in store for humanity. On December 5, a team of crack archaeologists uncovered an arch in a tomb near Alexandretta, Turkey dating from the 12th century. Fortunately, one of the team could read the inscription on the top of the arch written in Aramaic. Unfortunately, he read it out loud. This was unfortunate in that word for word, the inscription read, "WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T READ THIS INSCRIPTION OUT LOUD UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. WE MEAN IT." Suddenly, the arch was revealed to be a gate, and all the monsters and horrors that had been imagined since the beginning of human storytelling poured out, precipitating the greatest crisis civilization has ever faced. The earth was one giant all-you-can-eat buffet

For years, it seemed as if humanity's extinction was a foregone conclusion. The monsters were bigger, stronger, had powers far beyond human understanding, and were growing ever more numerous. And it seemed that they fed off the flesh or spirit of the humans themselves. However, it turned out that a few things were actually working in the humans' favor. First, the monsters themselves were hardly an organized front. Many of the different kinds of monsters were at odds with each other as often as they were with the humans. For that matter, just because two monsters were of the same kind didn't necessarily meant they got along peacefully. In fact, not every monster wished harm to humans, and actually regretted that the humans’ extinction were the only means for their survival.
And humanity would not just go quietly into that good night. Let us not forget that this is the species that brought us Salt and Vinegar Flavored Potato Chips! Furthermore, the human race often produces its best work when it is backed into a corner.

And such was the case in 2022, when plucky scientists Travis Snugel and Tabitha Bonnie developed an airborne mutagen which, while far from solving the problem, radically changed its parameters. The monsters soon found that they could only absorb spirit willingly given - rendering them dependent on caring, affection, and even dare we say, love. Furthermore, the extent of the powers that the monster could access became directly related to the strength of the bond between the monster and the human with which he or she was affiliated. As the relationship grew stronger, so did the monster's powers. The predator-prey relationship had been transformed into a symbiotic one. Scientists quickly termed this the Snugel-Bonnie effect.

Still, the danger remains. The larger more powerful monsters, greater demons, eldritch horrors, nasty tentacled thingies and tunacanes (like a sharknado except while the latter merely leaves you as a messy corpse, the tunacane subsides with the victim smelling like three day old fish - and on the day of Homecoming! Horrors!) developed some sort of resistance to the effect, more or less collecting its prey as harems. However, now the world is defended by monster-human pairs and perhaps, for the first time in years, there is hope. To that end, Doctors Snugel and Bonnie have formed The Snugel-Bonnie Monster-Human Institute (the SBI), a college dedicated to the matching and training of monsters and high-affinity humans.

Snugel and Bonnie

One cannot discuss the SBI, or the world in which it was built, without mentioning the genius that is Travis Snugel and Tabitha Bonnie. Travis Snugel was a prodigy from birth, completing his Bachelors at Yale at the age of twelve and earning a doctorate from Cambridge in molecular biology by the age of fifteen. When the Armageddon Gate was breached, he was called upon, still only twenty-three, to serve on the team devoted to finding an answer to the monstrous invasion. It was on this team that he met Tabitha Bonnie.

Little is known of Bonnie before the Armageddon Gate Breach. She hails from the remote Pacific island of Yap, up to that point known mainly for the large size of its stone coins. It is clear, however, that she was as instrumental to the development of the monster symbiotic antigen as Snugel was. Working late nights, it seemed only natural that their professional relationship should have evolved into a romantic one. And despite the almost unlimited scrutiny and attention that their fame as developers of the antigen and originator of the effect that bears their names, that relationship has only gotten stronger as the two worked to make their dream of a place that would foster Monster-Human relationships a reality.

The Snugel-Bonnie Institute

The SBI was built to create and train human-monster teams to take back our planet from the evil which threatens to destroy it. Considering the nature of its mission, it should not be surprising that no expense was spared in producing it. The SBI is an academic haven like no other. The preeminent scholars in every field have been drawn either by their belief in the noble cause or their love of filthy lucre to teach in its hallowed halls. The campus sports cutting edge technologies in it laboratories and its infrastructure. The athletic facilities mirror those of trophy winning NCAA university teams or even professional leagues.

For the SBI is also a battle institute. Students are expected to undergo extensive military training. The garages hold tanks and personnel carriers. The fields include not only shooting galleries but artillery ranges. Students are expected to ace not only exams, but live-fire exercises.

If that were not enough, there is also the social aspect. The Snugel-Bonnie Effect only takes hold between monsters and humans with a deep emotional bond. To that end, the social areas are large,and yet have many spaces that are… let’s call it cozy. The dining halls are administered by legendary chef Armand Zucker, a nearby mall caters to every commercial whim, and the dormitories were designed by Tokyo’s leading love hotel designers.

Imagine if you will a school with the academic rigors of Harvard, the military traditions of West Point, and the notoriety of Arizona State University. Can you do it? Then welcome home!

Game Mechanics – The Snugel-Bonnie Effect
For the most part, this is a freeform game, and character development is largely left to the devices of the players. However, one key element controls the abilities of the monsters, and that is the Snugel-Bonnie effect. In essence, a monster’s powers are linked to their relationship with their human partners. As the relationship deepens, current powers will increase, and newer stronger powers will be released. (The nature of the powers themselves will be up to the players involved, pending GM approval.) Humans activate monster powers and regenerate monster strength through expressions of affection. Needless to say, stronger powers require stronger demonstrations. Relationships generally go through five levels.
Level 1: Friendship (1-20 points) The human and monster generally regard each other as friends, although that doesn't mean that they don't argue - the opposite of love is not hate, it's apathy. Usually, simple attention or encouragement is all it takes to activate powers at level one. At this level, there is no point penalty for awkward situations. The human and monster simply don't feel strongly enough about each other for jealousy to have a physical effect.

Level 2: Romantic Tension (21-60 points) At this point, everyone except the human and monster themselves know something is going on. Suddenly they give each other shy glances. Blushing becomes much more common. One partner's opinion on the other's appearance seems to have importance. Outings together seem more like dates. Level two powers usually require physical contact to initiate, though innocent contact is usually more than enough. Powers will also activate if the human is perceived to be in danger. At this point, an awkward situation will cause a mild Snugel-Bonnie penalty.

Level 3: Boyfriend/Girlfriend (61-120 points) At this point, the relationship between the two is acknowledged as being much more than just friends. Often (though not necessarily) entry into level three is marked with the pair's first kiss. Initiation contact at this point tends to be more intimate – certainly more than what would be considered casual. Powers will also be available if the human is in certain danger. Awkward situations cause moderate penalties.

Level 4: Going Steady (121-200 points) It is at about level four that the two start sleeping with each other, though again, this is only a general guideline. At any rate, feelings for each other run deep and strong. To initiate level four powers, the human must either be doing something at “PG-13” level or be in clear danger of severe physical or psychological harm. Awkward situations are now at severe penalties.

Level 5: A Love for the Ages (201+ points) At this point, the two are basically bonded for life. Proposals of marriage are not unheard of. Activating level five powers require some form of outright sexual contact or the human’s being in mortal danger. Awkward situations are at extreme penalties and would probably touch off the apocalypse anyway...

Smut
The game is generally more ecchi than hentai in nature, but there’s still obviously going to be a heathy quantity of sex in this game. There will be a smut thread to handle off-mission activity. (Smut on missions tend to be brief by the nature of the situation.) There may be also a good deal of pre-level 4 relations going on (call it friendship with benefits) as humans and monsters fumble about to find their ideal partners – that’s OK. Pairings may be of any gender combination. Multiple pairings are possible and actually encouraged in the early stages (yay conflict!) though as the characters develop, things should move towards a one-on-one situation.

Character Sheets

This game works best when we have a good balance between humans and monsters, so I’m hoping to get a good mix of each. (This is pretty much a plea to ask people to make human characters…)
Follow the guidelines below.

[float=right][img height=400 padding=8]<URL for optional character image goes here>[/img][/float]
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Species: [/b]
[b]Sex: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Orientation: [/b]
[b]Faceclaim: [/b]
[b]Description: [/b] <If you have additional images, those can go here in spoiler tags>
[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]Backstory: [/b]
[b]Primary Skill: [/b] <One thing that your character excels at and sets him or her apart from the crowd and qualifies him or her to be a student at the SBI>
[b]Two Secondary Skills: [/b] <Two other things that your character is good at, though not at the level of the primary skill >
[b]Two Level 1 Powers: [/b] (Monsters Only) <These are supernatural abilities. Remember, that this is level one, so while they should be effective against low-level enemies, they still should be fairly weak all things considered>
[b]Three Things Your Character Likes: [/b] <Material things, scenarios, kinks; give us a practical idea of what you want to write>
[b]Three Things Your Character Dislikes: [/b] <Conversely, those things you don't want in your story>
[b]Treasured Possession: [/b] <One item that your character always carries with him or her and can never do without>

Background Questions for Thought:

Here are some questions you may want to think about when developing your character. You may want to include it in your character’s backstory.
What was your character’s life like before GateDay?
Humans - What was your character doing when he or she heard about GateDay?
Monsters – Why did your character choose to go through the gate?
Did you lose anyone close to you during the GateWars? How does this affect his or her attitude towards the other side?
Monsters - How did your character’s life change after he or she came into contact with the Snugel-Bonnie Reagent? Did it lead to situations which caused him or her to resent humans?
What was your character’s first reactions when he or she was invited to the SBI?

Idlewyld

Note: Please PM all prospective character sheets to me.

JoanieSappho

Well damn.
I, like ... have to go for this and you know it.
Also, how human-ish do the monsters have to be? Monmusume-type harpies, or my avatar-type? Or either?

Idlewyld

I was hoping to see a familiar face or three...

On other issues, firstly, you all might notice if your eyes are sharp enough that I added a species line to the character sheet. Which is probably something I should have thought about before posting it in the first place. I'll probably have a Character List up in a day or two as things develop. So far, we've got three characters accepted - one straight male kitsune, one straight male human, and one straight female demon. I'll probably try and round out the roster with a few PC's with varying interests myself, but it's something other interested players might wish to keep in mind when developing their own characters.

Vergil1989

Hmm, I kinda like this idea.  I wasn't a part of the original thread but this has caught my eye.  It seems rather entertaining, kind of a mix up between all those magical girl hentais/animes out there and a kind of more romantic Digimon ish relationship between human and monster.  I know, weird thought processes and all, but that's just my two cents on the matter lol.  At any rate, I might throw in a bisexual gal into the mix, if that's cool.   Beyond that I'm curious what the other characters look like since I haven't actually seen any sheets yet, just so I have an idea of kinda what you're looking for beyond the sheet I pulled from the first post.  Anyway, hope this works out in any event.  See ya!
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Idlewyld

Quote from: JoanieSappho on May 16, 2016, 07:03:28 PM
Well damn.
I, like ... have to go for this and you know it.
Also, how human-ish do the monsters have to be? Monmusume-type harpies, or my avatar-type? Or either?

As for how human-ish - I'd say it really depends on the other players' preferences, since the big idea is to find your monster someone that will like her...

JoanieSappho

Human sent! Oddly it's harder for me to find a good monster pic. Curse me and my fetish for non-humanoid forms!

IrishWolf

Interesting, I will be keeping an eye on this

Idlewyld

Quote from: Vergil1989 on May 16, 2016, 07:47:13 PM
Hmm, I kinda like this idea.  I wasn't a part of the original thread but this has caught my eye.  It seems rather entertaining, kind of a mix up between all those magical girl hentais/animes out there and a kind of more romantic Digimon ish relationship between human and monster.  I know, weird thought processes and all, but that's just my two cents on the matter lol.  At any rate, I might throw in a bisexual gal into the mix, if that's cool.   Beyond that I'm curious what the other characters look like since I haven't actually seen any sheets yet, just so I have an idea of kinda what you're looking for beyond the sheet I pulled from the first post.  Anyway, hope this works out in any event.  See ya!

I'm putting up sheets later today, but I'm excited to see what you come up with!

Idlewyld

Quote from: IrishWolf on May 17, 2016, 07:14:21 AM
Interesting, I will be keeping an eye on this

Thanks - I hope you'll be joining us!

Vergil1989

Coolness.  ;D  I'll get a character together soon.  Just need to see what else I'm dealing with since my original idea to do a demon gal was already shot to shit lol.  Oh well, no biggie.  My next idea was to do some kind of dragon esque figure.  We'll see I suppose.  I have a thing for demons, dragons, and elves, and not necessarily in that order.  :P  If we need more humans however, I can do that too, that's just my first choice though is all.  As for the one demon I've seen already, I like her already and I only got a character sheet to look at.  ;D
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

ZombieMania

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Vergil1989 on May 17, 2016, 09:17:22 PM
Coolness.  ;D  I'll get a character together soon.  Just need to see what else I'm dealing with since my original idea to do a demon gal was already shot to shit lol.  Oh well, no biggie.  My next idea was to do some kind of dragon esque figure.  We'll see I suppose.  I have a thing for demons, dragons, and elves, and not necessarily in that order.  :P  If we need more humans however, I can do that too, that's just my first choice though is all.  As for the one demon I've seen already, I like her already and I only got a character sheet to look at.  ;D
Ah, don't let Melusine stop you from making a dragon. She's, like, the step right beneath actual dragons, more draconic than ... actually a dragon.

Vergil1989

Oh well, in that case, I'll try to get a sheet together tomorrow.  She'll likely be able to polymorph herself or something along those lines, becoming human esque when not in combat, and her true dragon form when she's in combat with her human partner.  That said, don't expect her to like it at first because I tend to do tragic characters when I can get away with it, meaning in this case she's likely lost a brother or her family or something to the dirty, filthy humans!  Ahem, right, moving on lol.

Vergil1989

Well, hopefully Idle likes my gal I put together.  Now I just wait and see I suppose.  What happened the last time this game was put together?  Anyone know?

Idlewyld

Last time we gathered a few players, but real life got in the way and we only got about halfway through the first lesson - though part of it was also I think I was too heavy handed the first time around. This time I intend to employ a slightly lighter touch.

Vergil1989

Ah, gotcha.  Well, lesson learned right?  ;D  Here's hoping things turn out better this time around Idle.  Anyway, I'm kinda excited to see what craziness ensues from here lol.

catherinehellfire

Definitely contemplating joining after I see if I'll have the time for it.
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Idlewyld

Quote from: catherinehellfire on May 18, 2016, 09:29:03 PM
Definitely contemplating joining after I see if I'll have the time for it.

Awesome to hear it. We're definitely in need of more humans, though monsters are still welcome

Vergil1989

Leki

I suppose I could throw my interest behind this, though I certainly would mind seeing more people expressing interest.

Vergil1989

I hear ya Leki.  But we work with what we got right?

Leki

Quote from: Vergil1989 on May 20, 2016, 11:27:07 AMI hear ya Leki.  But we work with what we got right?
Indeed, that we do~

As much as I'd like to submit a monster, I think I'll go with a male human for the time being. Maybe add in a monster depending on if the human cast get rounded out any further.

@Idlewyld
Minor suggestion, but in the second Character Index post, would it be possible to separate Students up between humans and monsters? It's a trivial edit, but I just think it'd look nicer if it was organized with a space inbetween. (eg;

Sieglinde von Brandt Human (F/Lesbian) played by JoanieSappho
Vincent Kincaid Human (M/Straight) played by Foxfyr
Lady Grace Verhatten Human (F/Bisexual NPC) played by Idlewyld

Sylvana Demon (F/Straight) played by Arreis
Melusine Golden Dragonwyrm (F/Omnisexual) played by JoanieSappho
Isoke Foxfyr Kitsune (M/Straight) played by Foxfyr
Akasha Red Dragon (F/Bisexual) played by Vergil1989
Anya Werewolf (F/Bisexual NPC) played by Idlewyld

Just a suggestion so that it's easier to see what the current balance is.

Vergil1989

Not a bad idea, about the separation I mean.  Also, we can certainly use more guys, so I'm not about to say no, even though I'm not the guy in charge lol.  Still, welcome aboard if all goes well Leki.  Hope to hear good news soon.

Chrystal

I am giving this due consideration, my participation will largely depend upon who else throws their hat into the ring...

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Leki

Well I've sent my character in for validation~
I've actually been watching this for awhile with mild interest, and was waiting to see more characters... but then realized I might not be the only one sitting back xD

There's a few characters that have caught my eye so far, but I thought I'd just curse Verigil in particular xD
I actually knew the artist for Akasha's faceclaim, and had the picture stored on my computer years ago... but it went missing and I could never retrace it. Now that I've seen it again though, I sort of want to go digging through old online archives I haven't visited in years.
Damn it, and I was planning to sleep sometime tonight too... xD

I know most of you guys have already filled your monster slot, but if anyone wants help looking for a particular monster girl/guy I've got a fair few saved up in my stash x3 Though I'm going to admit, most of them lean closer to the anime style :P

JoanieSappho

Also, while Linde is defintely heavily on the sapphic side, she is bi. Just far more interested in women. (But not entirely disinterested in men.)

Vergil1989

Lol thanks for cursing me there Leki.  I'll remember that if you ask me for anything in the game.  Seriously though, I just found the pic looking for dragon ladies or something along those lines on google.  I was just grateful I found anything period that looked halfway dressed, let alone what I had started to see for my sorceress in question.  If you tell me who owned the pic or whatever I'll edit that in to my profile so credit's given where it's due.  At any rate, again good luck to ya Leki, hope to see you in the game once we get started.

Also Chrystal, hope you decide to pop up as well.

Chrystal

Seriously considering a totally malevolent creature that came through the gate for the sole purpose of creating havoc... Mainly because most people seem to be creating characters that are motivated by less violent motives...

Also possibly a human who is something of a geek...

I have a question for the GM:

Level 1 powers are basically unlocked by being friends with someone, right? But this doesn't necessarily have to be the person/monster who ends up  as the life partner, does it?

I have an idea for a monster character forming!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Vergil1989

Level 1 powers as far as I could figure were already yours from the get go.  We were all pretty tough and powerful BEFORE the Snugel-Bonnie Effect, but once that got released, every monster was weakened to a 'level 1' type of creature.  So whatever your level 1 powers are, they're just your very low level abilities is all.  We might get more as things progress, but yeah, you can be friends with whoever, it's when you start bonding with a partner that you'll start getting truly more powerful.  The Snugel-Bonnie effect though just ensures an even playing field, if you will.  It forcibly encourages monsters and humans to work together, and eventually more as the game progresses.

But Idle would probably be able to answer the question better than me, that's just my opinion on the matter.  As for an out and out 'evil' character, we have at least one demon that's out for herself and her self interests, while not the same thing persay it's still somewhat close to being evil, just in a different sort.  I don't see your idea being a problem, so long as you aren't trying to stab everyone in the back or something lol.  I mean that literally.  Betrayals are okay though as far as I figure.  :P

Chrystal

I didn't say she was evil. Just out to wreak havoc...!

I think Douglas Adams expressed it best when he said "And it was deadly, not like a bullet or a knife is deadly, but like a brick wall across a motorway is deadly". I'm not thinking of a creature that is deliberately out to do harm because she gets some evil pleasure out of it, but a creature that jsut happens, by her very nature to cause all sorts of cahos and havoc.

Thanks for the answer. I'm sure you are likely correct.

I'll see whether my character gets approved...

Vergil1989

Ah, my mistake Chrystal.  ;D  Still sounds like a lot of fun in any event though.

And hello Darkwall.

Idlewyld

Quote from: Chrystal on May 20, 2016, 02:47:12 PM
Seriously considering a totally malevolent creature that came through the gate for the sole purpose of creating havoc... Mainly because most people seem to be creating characters that are motivated by less violent motives...

Also possibly a human who is something of a geek...

I have a question for the GM:

Level 1 powers are basically unlocked by being friends with someone, right? But this doesn't necessarily have to be the person/monster who ends up  as the life partner, does it?

I have an idea for a monster character forming!

Yes - level one is about being friends. But so we're clear, powers, even those yet to emerge are inherent to the monster. Being friends with different humans doesn't unlock new powers.

Idlewyld

I think once Zaer and Chrystal run up their characters, we'll be ready to go.

I have to say I'm really excited!

Chrystal

I've wanted to play a character like this for a LOOOOONG time. Even tried in group games once or twice.

Just hope there are enough girls to go around

Aida Rose

Hi! Are you still looking for more characters or are you full up?  (Probably female human, because that's honestly what I prefer and it looks like that'd be a good addition? Unless stuff's changed.)

JoanieSappho

Oh, if nothing else, Melusine will be happy to play around with her. And, admittedly, everyone else, especially at first (but probably carrying on quite far down the line, too.)
She's too friendly for her own good, really.

Idlewyld

Quote from: Leki on May 20, 2016, 11:38:02 AM
Indeed, that we do~

@Idlewyld
Minor suggestion, but in the second Character Index post, would it be possible to separate Students up between humans and monsters? It's a trivial edit, but I just think it'd look nicer if it was organized with a space inbetween. (eg;

Sieglinde von Brandt Human (F/Lesbian) played by JoanieSappho
Vincent Kincaid Human (M/Straight) played by Foxfyr
Lady Grace Verhatten Human (F/Bisexual NPC) played by Idlewyld

Sylvana Demon (F/Straight) played by Arreis
Melusine Golden Dragonwyrm (F/Omnisexual) played by JoanieSappho
Isoke Foxfyr Kitsune (M/Straight) played by Foxfyr
Akasha Red Dragon (F/Bisexual) played by Vergil1989
Anya Werewolf (F/Bisexual NPC) played by Idlewyld

Just a suggestion so that it's easier to see what the current balance is.

Point well taken - will make the edit forthwith

Chrystal

Yeeeaaaahhhh.... ummmmm

GM should probably say something about monster/monster and human/human relationships? After all, it does rather defeat the object...

Idlewyld

While Monster/Monster and Human/Human relationships do run counter to the theme of human/monster relations, they are going to be allowed, at least in terms of short-term fun. Long-term relationships would obviously change things - if nothing else, characters in such situations would be transferred to staff.

JoanieSappho

I believe it went that human-monster would be the only one that provided any benefits, while human-human and monster-monster would lead to awkwardness and SB penalties during later stages of human-monster relationships (if caught). So, definite room for playing around at first, but we're meant to pair up after a while.
... although Mel may have trouble with that last bit, just hopefully not enough that it's a serious issue rather than a problem that can (and will) be overcome.

Idlewyld

OK - Those who are still making characters - we're close to starting. At the moment we have greater need for female characters, both monster and human.

Idlewyld

Quote from: otaco on May 20, 2016, 06:07:17 PM
Hi! Are you still looking for more characters or are you full up?  (Probably female human, because that's honestly what I prefer and it looks like that'd be a good addition? Unless stuff's changed.)

Still looking - females are definitely more needed than males at this point.

Leki

Well if Otaco comes along, and those who have expressed possible interest (ZombieMania, catherinehellfire) we should be pretty evenly matched.

Staff: 2 (Travis/Tabitha)

Seeking Female Monster: 6 (Vincent, Val, Eric, Kotaro) & (Sieglinde, Enya)
Seeking Male/Female Human: 4 (Antalya, Sylvana, Melusine, Akasha) + 3 mentioned above (*)

Seeking Male Monster: 1 (Grace)
Seeking Female Human: 1 (Isoke)

*Note: List is just for comparison, and may not be accurate down to the details. (eg; circumstantial preferences)
Also important to note that the '3 mentioned above' can make characters anywhere

Quote from: JoanieSappho on May 20, 2016, 06:47:54 PM
... although Mel may have trouble with that last bit, just hopefully not enough that it's a serious issue rather than a problem that can (and will) be overcome.
Is it bad that penalties are something I'm actually looking forward to? Not with Mel specifically (but potentially?) but there's no fun in a cohesive 1x1 relationship unless there's a few rock the boat factors~ xD Especially with so many pretties hanging about xD

And wow, male human slots filled up quickly overnight xD

Murvoen

Lol Yeah they did ^^ Looks like it's going to be a surprise as to who Sylvana sets her sights on first.
Back after a very long hiatus!! And I hope to be back for good this time!

Leki

Contemplating a second character... but can't decide whether to make them a male/female... and what type of monster xD
Did find a few random images I thought were nice though, so I figured I'd share them cause.... well cause I can?

NSFW (Not really, naughty bits are hidden, but you really shouldn't be opening these at work either way)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

This one also reminded me a bit of Sylvana xD

Chrystal

I'm going to send a female human character, based on the likelihood that this game is going to have constantly open recruiting and it gives me more chance of actually paring up one character successfully...

So, bi or gay female monsters definitely a good bet...

@ Leki - AWWW they're CUUUUTE! No fair to call them monsters! *giggles*

CurvyKitten

So is there room for more, or are you all pretty set? I can't really tell, and don't want to end up having characters collecting dust in the end hehe

Chrystal

I would think this game is one of those that is "The More The Merrier", CK. Of course I could be wrong, but I'm personally hoping for a few more female players/characters... Just because.

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Chrystal on May 21, 2016, 08:42:44 AM
I would think this game is one of those that is "The More The Merrier", CK. Of course I could be wrong, but I'm personally hoping for a few more female players/characters... Just because.
Because boobies.

(And I agree)

Leki

Quote from: CurvyKitten on May 21, 2016, 08:33:54 AMSo is there room for more, or are you all pretty set? I can't really tell, and don't want to end up having characters collecting dust in the end hehe

I agree with the two respondents before me, but to answer your question specifically;
The last time Idlewyld (The guy running this) was online, they commented
Quote from: Idlewyld on May 20, 2016, 07:55:16 PMStill looking - females are definitely more needed than males at this point.
So it's safe to say we're still looking for both males and females at this point, with a strong emphasis on females.

Vergil1989

Indeed, I think we've got more room yet Kitten.

Also Leki, I haven't played with a lot of plant people, just throwing that out there lol.

Leki

Well I guess I'll start posting in the OoC then...
I totally wasn't oblivious to the fact there was an OoC... totally...
Though that might be a suggestion too, if this RP is an ongoing recruitment thing, adding the OoC/Character Thread links into the first post of the recruitment thread might be a good idea. I only noticed this after stalking one of the other players xD (Didn't bother to read all of the request thread posts).

But yes, looking forward to interactions with players and characters :P

Plant people can be pretty fun, though admittedly I've only played them with tentacle/vine purposes xD
Currently having an internal war on whether I should make a male or female monster.
Roleplay clearly indicates I should go with female... but I'd be restricting it to hetero due to my discomfort with FxF
Don't have anything against reading it, but sex without penis baffles me~ (Just kidding)
My real reasoning is that I'm not familiar enough with FxF, and want to avoid situations where I do something equivalently ridiculous as a female urinating out of her vagina xD

Chrystal

That is probably one of the most sensible things I have ever read!!

Leki

Not sure if I'm being mocked or not xD
But yeah, I've roleplayed with enough MxM fangirls to know how awkward it can be to roleplay smut with people who clearly have no idea what they're writing. In a way, I think it would be like me playing a canon character from a fandom I've never heard of. I could do basic research (porn~ jk) but it'd still feel a bit lacking?

Don't know, I'm just strange~ xD
I suppose I could add a bisexual female character who wouldn't involve herself in any smut though? xD
Think I've seen a few indicators pointing towards a more comedic ecchi rp than a full out "On you knee's now" type thing.

Chrystal

No, you were not being mocked. I honestly wish other male players would have the same attitude when it comes to f/f smut. I once had a player post that their character sucked on my character's nipples and got a mouthful of milk... Uh, sorry, dude, but that only happens when you've been pregnant recently (which is not something my characters ever experience) or if your hormones have been tinkered with... And in this case they hadn't been... *shrug*

You could create a bi male character...? Might encourage other bi/gay male players!

Idlewyld

Quote from: CurvyKitten on May 21, 2016, 08:33:54 AM
So is there room for more, or are you all pretty set? I can't really tell, and don't want to end up having characters collecting dust in the end hehe

We've definitely got more room. One hole we need to fill is male monsters, but I think we can use pretty much all types at this point! And as previously stated... the more the merrier!

Leki

Ah, apologies for misunderstanding then >_<
I think we've all got our own personal horror stories to tell, but you've pretty much nailed what I meant with the awkwardness xD
That said, there's a lot of decent to good male roleplayers out there who play females well... but I'm a bit less optimistic towards males playing FxF scenario's xD

Anyway~
I considered going with a bisexual male, but unfortunately for you I realized your evil ploy!
You just want more girls for yourself~
Serious answer though, I wouldn't be opposed to it, but don't think adding a MxM niche to things would help as it'd make pairing and stuff much more complex. Don't really want to be locked into a pairing with the 'one gay guy' either as I know most guys strictly prefer MxF. xD I think what I'm trying to say is, I think it'd be better to develop the character roster/pairings of what we have, rather than including all components and limiting options. Plus, there's already a group for MxM monster ongoing at the moment xD

Vergil1989

Indeed, and while I don't have a problem with M/M stuff, I tend to skip over it for the most part.  Just not my thing is all.  Anyway, we ready for the IC yet Idle?

Idlewyld

Quote from: Vergil1989 on May 21, 2016, 12:44:05 PM
Indeed, and while I don't have a problem with M/M stuff, I tend to skip over it for the most part.  Just not my thing is all.  Anyway, we ready for the IC yet Idle?

With regards to M/M and everything else, what it comes down to is that everyone has his or her own preferences. To that end, I encourage everyone to check out everyone else's O&O's when deciding how to approach each other's characters.

As for opening the IC - I'm hoping to have something up in a few hours or so. This evening (West Coast Time) at the latest.

CurvyKitten

SHEETS HAVE BEEN SENT IN!! lol now to see if they are approved :P

Leki

@CurvyKitten
Did I hear a plural? x3
Looking forward to seeing your characters kitten~

So yeah, I guess that settles that.
No bi males until it seems feasible to add one  :P
(From me at least anyway)

Guess I'll stick to my original plan and play this out a bit before introducing a second.
Pretty sure I can handle it, since I've got nothing else going on at the moment.
Might consider a male monster in the end anyway if that's something we need to fill.

Cross-threading from the OoC (since this thread is more cozy~)
But the likelihood of maintaining a 50/50 balance in pairings is quite frankly going to be impossible,
So GM's and players alike may want to think about that :P

Chrystal

Early tomorrow for me then...!

Quote from: Leki on May 21, 2016, 12:33:30 PM
Ah, apologies for misunderstanding then >_<
I think we've all got our own personal horror stories to tell, but you've pretty much nailed what I meant with the awkwardness xD
That said, there's a lot of decent to good male roleplayers out there who play females well... but I'm a bit less optimistic towards males playing FxF scenario's xD

Anyway~
I considered going with a bisexual male, but unfortunately for you I realized your evil ploy!
You just want more girls for yourself~
Serious answer though, I wouldn't be opposed to it, but don't think adding a MxM niche to things would help as it'd make pairing and stuff much more complex. Don't really want to be locked into a pairing with the 'one gay guy' either as I know most guys strictly prefer MxF. xD I think what I'm trying to say is, I think it'd be better to develop the character roster/pairings of what we have, rather than including all components and limiting options. Plus, there's already a group for MxM monster ongoing at the moment xD

No need to apologise. In a text based environment where tone of voice and body language are not available, it's a natural assumption, and you didn't accuse me of mocking, rather you asked if I was or not. Perfectly reasonable, in my opinion (and again, I wish more people would ask rather than assume).

Yeah, m/m isn't really my thing either. and you're right, I'm just trying to reduce the competition... *snerk*

No, but seriously, I am totally 100% in favour of people playing whatever they feel comfortable with. My characters are quite happy to be friends with guys, and equally happy to flirt with girls played by guys, but it is unlikely to go much beyond flirting.

And on that note, my human, Cathy Lowe has been approved and added to the character sheet thread.

Quote from: CurvyKitten on May 21, 2016, 01:20:19 PM
SHEETS HAVE BEEN SENT IN!! lol now to see if they are approved :P

Yay, fingers crossed babe.

JoanieSappho

Yay boobies! I mean ...
Yay virgins!

... Cathy looks nice.  :P

Chrystal

She's all yours if you want her... *giggles*

Vergil1989

Despite her preferences, it might be more fitting that Akasha is also a virgin as well.  She's not a prude or anything, she just never got around to it even after leaving the family nest I guess.  Hmm, just a thought.  That said, I might try to keep it that way for as long as possible.  That's not to say she won't play around, but actually losing her cherry will probably be a big thing for her.

IrishWolf

Leki

Quote from: IrishWolf on May 21, 2016, 02:20:31 PMWoot!
I totally did not read that as "woof" xD
... Okay I lie, I'm sorry IrishWolf xD

Still needing a male monster, and a female monster to completely balance things out.
Though male/female humans are just as welcome~
Come on people, don't be shy~

Chrystal

Quote from: Leki on May 21, 2016, 04:02:44 PM
Still needing a male monster, and a female monster to completely balance things out.
Though male/female humans are just as welcome~
Come on people, don't be shy~

Of course, the question here is, are you counting my characters as female in the m/f balance? Because technically they both count as male, as in order to pair up, they will both need female partners...

Leki

I was counting what people were seeking opposed to what gender the characters were, so in that sense I suppose I counted them as male.
Also didn't consider options in that count, as you're probably well aware Enya's only real option is Sieglinde if we go with the "Everyone gets someone" mentality. She'd be the only option if Grace didn't swing both ways. But yeah, that's what happens when you exclude 50% of the cast from your bed!~
(Keep in mind this is strictly pairing, and monster/monster there's several options to play around).

Also welcome to DarkMachinations~
Bisexual male... interesting x3

Chrystal

Yeah... Something I've become used to in group games, sadly. I suppose it's my own fault for not being born bisexual, but when you're up at 5.8 on the Kinsey Scale.... *sigh*

Leki

Just took the Kinsey test thing to see what it was, and apparently I'm a 3, I can live with that x3
Look on the bright side, you were born on the female side of things xD
Using this RP as an example 4/6 of the monster girls have identified as bisexual.

If you were a gay male... you'd be pretty screwed... or rather you wouldn't be screwed at all xD
Groups are a tricky thing, but smut aside... I do think it's much more fun than sitting one on one with someone in a thread.

CurvyKitten

How many characters are we allowed? hehe

Leki

Quote from: CurvyKitten on May 21, 2016, 06:59:01 PMHow many characters are we allowed? hehe

Quote from: Idlewyld on May 16, 2016, 07:01:39 PMI'm thinking no more than 2 characters to start (1 monster, 1 human.)
As far as I'm aware, that's still the rule... though you might be able to convince Idle for an exception if you're able to fill a desperately needed vacancy.

Idlewyld

Quote from: Leki on May 21, 2016, 01:21:54 PM

Guess I'll stick to my original plan and play this out a bit before introducing a second.
Pretty sure I can handle it, since I've got nothing else going on at the moment.
Might consider a male monster in the end anyway if that's something we need to fill.

Cross-threading from the OoC (since this thread is more cozy~)
But the likelihood of maintaining a 50/50 balance in pairings is quite frankly going to be impossible,
So GM's and players alike may want to think about that :P

I'm going to deal with that problem largely by bringing NPC's in and out as necessary.

Idlewyld

Quote from: CurvyKitten on May 21, 2016, 06:59:01 PM
How many characters are we allowed? hehe

I'm puttting the max at 2 for now - 1 human, 1 monster

Idlewyld

And we seem to be a little short of monsters, so if anyone out there has an idea in mind :)

Vergil1989

Already got a monster, otherwise I'd throw one together, probably some plant lady or something since that's about the only thing we don't have.  ;D  We got a bit of almost everything else thus far, except elves and a werecreature of some sort.

Chrystal

Quote from: Leki on May 21, 2016, 06:24:10 PM
Just took the Kinsey test thing to see what it was, and apparently I'm a 3, I can live with that x3
Look on the bright side, you were born on the female side of things xD
Using this RP as an example 4/6 of the monster girls have identified as bisexual.

If you were a gay male... you'd be pretty screwed... or rather you wouldn't be screwed at all xD
Groups are a tricky thing, but smut aside... I do think it's much more fun than sitting one on one with someone in a thread.

Yeah, it's actually socially acceptable for girls to hug and kiss in public, but not for boys. Never understood that. And no matter how many group games I run where I say "open to all" I hardly ever get any gay male players.

Actually, as a compliment to Idlewyld, I will say that one thing that attracted me to this game was the absence of "LGBTQI Friendly"  from the title. Seriously, that always puts me off. Because I've joined a number of games with that in the title and what it usually means is that the GM is trying to be inclusive, but hasn't actually thought about the consequences of having gay players in the mix. If a game is truly Gay/Les/Bi friendly, there is no real need to advertise the fact, in my opinion.

But I will also say that I enjoy one-on-one rp as much as group rp. Often more...

Murvoen

Quote from: Vergil1989 on May 21, 2016, 07:23:04 PM
Already got a monster, otherwise I'd throw one together, probably some plant lady or something since that's about the only thing we don't have.  ;D  We got a bit of almost everything else thus far, except elves and a werecreature of some sort.

That's true :) A werecreature would be interesting to throw in the mix. I'm also toying with the idea of making a futa human character, but I'm not 100% sure yet if I want to.

Vergil1989

I actually had the thought that Akasha could potentially magic herself a futa cock when she wants one, when she's at a point that she'd be more willing to explore such things of course.  ;D  She might do the same for other people if that's alright with Idle and the group of course.

Murvoen

I don't see a problem with it ^^ Futas are lots to play and to play with ;) So if everyone is fine with futa characters I might go ahead and make her sheet

Leki

Quote from: Arreis on May 21, 2016, 07:31:12 PM
That's true :) A werecreature would be interesting to throw in the mix. I'm also toying with the idea of making a futa human character, but I'm not 100% sure yet if I want to.

I'd probably run a quick check over who'd be interested in a futa-character before going with this idea.
Like the whole 'gay' thing I was talking about earlier, it'd be pretty pointless to add a futa if there weren't at least a few people willing to get involved with them. Haven't made a monster character yet, but I know I'm uncomfortable around them, and remember reading someone elses O/O that they avoided futa's as well.

Also wasn't Annarika (Idle's NPC) some sort of were creature?

As for being LGBTI friendly, I actually don't like that little banner either.
It shows that the GM has good intentions, but like this RP it remains predominantly hetero with a sprinkling of other areas... and is actually pretty restrictive in terms of group relations. Overall I just find it pretty misleading... and more often than not.... it generally only results in bisexual females xD

Murvoen

That's a good idea. I think I'll wait and see what everyone else thinks first :) And you're right, one of Idle's NPCs is a werewolf. Completely spaced on that ><

JoanieSappho

Yeah. Good intentioned but ... yeah. And I have been debating changing Linde quickly to fully lesbian, since the bi part  was expecting things to be much more male-on-female dominated than it seems that it turned out to be.
Melusine, on the other hand, was always intended to be up for anything with anything.  :P

As for futas, I'm fine with it personally, and as for the characters ... see above re:Mel's willingness, while Linde might be reluctant but able to be coaxed into it.

Idlewyld

Quote from: Leki on May 21, 2016, 07:39:14 PM
I'd probably run a quick check over who'd be interested in a futa-character before going with this idea.
Like the whole 'gay' thing I was talking about earlier, it'd be pretty pointless to add a futa if there weren't at least a few people willing to get involved with them. Haven't made a monster character yet, but I know I'm uncomfortable around them, and remember reading someone elses O/O that they avoided futa's as well.

Also wasn't Annarika (Idle's NPC) some sort of were creature?

As for being LGBTI friendly, I actually don't like that little banner either.
It shows that the GM has good intentions, but like this RP it remains predominantly hetero with a sprinkling of other areas... and is actually pretty restrictive in terms of group relations. Overall I just find it pretty misleading... and more often than not.... it generally only results in bisexual females xD

Firstly, yes, Annarika's a werewolf.

Secondly, I myself am not too particularly excited when it comes to futas (which is where you probably read it), but again, when it comes to such things, my rule is feel free to create a character and then search around using people's O/O statements and PM'img. With a little work and communication, you should be able to find someone who can work with your character as a partner and smut buddy.

Thirdly, there will be an extraneous smut thread coming, though plot-related smut is probably going to happen on the main thread.

Which brings me to the last, but absolutely most important announcement.

We are LIVE!

Leki

Quote from: Arreis on May 21, 2016, 07:38:27 PM
I don't see a problem with it ^^ Futas are lots to play and to play with ;) So if everyone is fine with futa characters I might go ahead and make her sheet

In addition to Arreis' question asking people how they feel about Futa's.
I'd also like to ask how people feel about beast-monsters*

*Characters which look more animal or bizarre, and less human. Foxfyr's Isoke's a good example.

Also on the note of Futa's, and character types we're missing...
We all know that Slime boy/girls would be nice whether they be futa, or gender versatile xD

Vergil1989

I'm alright with beast folks, so long as they're sentient/sapient rather than more in tune with their animalistic natures.  Beastality is a huge no no for me.  So long as they talk and act like people though, I got no problem.  Same thing with slimes though, I'm cool with them too, so long as they act like people in most regards.  ;D  Futas I'm obviously okay with, or I wouldn't have brought it up at all lol.

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Leki on May 21, 2016, 08:04:42 PM
In addition to Arreis' question asking people how they feel about Futa's.
I'd also like to ask how people feel about beast-monsters*

*Characters which look more animal or bizarre, and less human. Foxfyr's Isoke's a good example.

Also on the note of Futa's, and character types we're missing...
We all know that Slime boy/girls would be nice whether they be futa, or gender versatile xD
If I thought/knew I was playing with people who found her as incredibly sexy as I do, I'd be playing my avatar. So, very much in favour there. There has to be a proper mind in there, but something about the more inhuman body forms ... rather does it for me.

Saric

As I said earlier, not enough free time to make up the sheets until monday but I'm planning two futa twins (humans) and I can through together a monster if it's needed... I thought we were full up on them. :P
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Idlewyld

Quote from: Saric on May 21, 2016, 10:19:47 PM
As I said earlier, not enough free time to make up the sheets until monday but I'm planning two futa twins (humans) and I can through together a monster if it's needed... I thought we were full up on them. :P

I wouldn't worry too much about it - it will probably take at least two days for everyone to find their first partner anyway - though you may just want to start PM'ing potential partners to see who you can work with.

Leki

Going to post a quick bump here in the hopes that we can attract a male monster or two for the group of lonely human girls~ xD

Chrystal

And possibly a human lesbian as well...!

BeckyAnnn

Well Chrystal, you have done it again.  Yes, color me interested.

Now to go back and find that OOC thread.

Leki

Yay, we can put an end to Chrystals incessant complaining!
.... I'm kidding, her request is quite legitimate and it's not really complaining.
Only reason I said that was because I got the sudden urge to shout something stupid.

But yes, OoC can be found
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=249475.0

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Leki on May 23, 2016, 06:14:32 PM
Yay, we can put an end to Chrystals incessant complaining!
.... I'm kidding, her request is quite legitimate and it's not really complaining.
Only reason I said that was because I got the sudden urge to shout something stupid.

But yes, OoC can be found
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=249475.0

My Chrystal?  Complain? Never!  >:(

(psst....what about?)

*snickers

I can tease Chrystal 'cause she knows I love her. :-*

Vergil1989

Holy crap, your avatar's HAWT!  Lol sorry, and it's nice to meet a friend of Chrystal's.  I hope you get a chance to sign up soon so we can see just what you're made of.  With and without clothes preferably.  :P

Idlewyld

Quote from: BeckyAnnn on May 23, 2016, 06:10:52 PM
Well Chrystal, you have done it again.  Yes, color me interested.

Now to go back and find that OOC thread.

I'm looking forward to your application!

catherinehellfire

Hey, disappear for a few days and an rp really gains interest.  I hope I can still join in?

Murvoen

Yeah, you can :) We're still pretty much starting out

catherinehellfire

Cool!  I'll try my best to make something cool and original for this!  I just hope it doesn't take me to long and that I have time..  :-\

Idlewyld

Quote from: catherinehellfire on May 23, 2016, 09:20:01 PM
Cool!  I'll try my best to make something cool and original for this!  I just hope it doesn't take me to long and that I have time..  :-\

Hoping the same here!

BeckyAnnn

I am running an idea by Chrystal and then I will work on a character sheet.  My girl will be a human female.

Vergil1989

Glad to hear it Becky.  ;D  Also Cat, hope you're able to join in the fun as well, but if not, having you in the Fullmetal Alchemist thing is good enough for me.  See ya in either event my friend.

catherinehellfire

Sent my char sheet in!  Fingers crossed that it's good!

Chrystal

YAY! *pounces the Becklett*

Yeah, I was kinda whinging at the lack of female characters willing to pair up with female characters...

Oh and Vergil? She put that avatar up to punish me for taking down one I had up.... It is so damn HOT it's a wonder it doesn't spontaneously combust!

BeckyAnnn

Working on my character sheet.  I still have to put together a back story.  But of now it's passed my bed time.

Good night all.

*sets a boobie trap for Chrystal  (o)(o)

Leki

To be honest? I think we have enough 'boobie traps' in this roleplay xD
Seriously, we have a fair number of pumpkins, watermelons, and a cow-girl who seems to have snatched two moons off Jupiter and  trapped them inside her breasts... xD

Aida Rose

I think you have a NEVER ENOUGH BOOBIE TRAPS coming your way lol

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Leki on May 25, 2016, 07:06:47 AM
To be honest? I think we have enough 'boobie traps' in this roleplay xD
Seriously, we have a fair number of pumpkins, watermelons, and a cow-girl who seems to have snatched two moons off Jupiter and  trapped them inside her breasts... xD

That may be true but the one I  set is specific for one individual.   ;)

Chrystal

*giggles*

I was trying to avoid it tooo!

*is caught*

Leki

Personally wouldn't mind seeing more males or female characters in this xp
Now would be a pretty easy time to join as well~

Thought I'd just post this since I finally got around to updating it

Detailed sheets can be found
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=249473.0

Chrystal

Someone has too much time on their hands.... *Giggles*

Seriously though, that table is great.

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, indeed. Thumbs up for that table :).

Leki

Haha, thanks.
The chart itself isn't that hard to make, it took me a few days because the characters slowly trickled in... but overall it only takes about 30 seconds per character. So really, it's a simple 10~15 minute chart xD

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Leki

Hi Kokaine

Just thought I'd pop in and say that we're looking for female monster more, since the unpaired characters at the moment are;

1 Bisexual Human Male
1 Hetero Human Female
1 Hetero Monster Male

That said, I'm not entire sure if our human female there is still in the game, and even if she is... several current players have indicated they'd be willing to play an additional character... so a female human would be quite welcome.

Idlewyld

Otaco sent me a message saying she's bowing out, so we do have room for another human female

BeckyAnnn

I will be in as soon as I get my CS completed and approved.  Sorry for the delay but real life has been pulling me away a bit.

Vergil1989

So even with Becky coming in, we still need another woman?  I can do that if there's no objections, or am I hearing that wrong?

Kokaine

I guess I could try and turn Siora into some sort of monster then... hmm...
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Leki

Well with Idle's latest announcement we're down to;
1 Bisexual Human Male
1 Hetero Monster Male

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So we're looking for;
- 1 Heterosexual female monster, or 1 homosexual male monster
- 1 Heterosexual Female human.

We also supposedly have a lesbian female human in the works.
So yeah, if either of you want to make a female human (@Vergil/Kokaine)
There's still one unpaired male monster (Atrophinius).
If you're both wanting female humans, I wouldn't mind creating a male monster either.
Sort of need a third since I get the feeling I'm posting too much xD

Kokaine

I was leaning toward human female so... yeah.

My O/Os

Vergil1989

You're fine Kokaine, go ahead and make a gal if ya like.  I was just offering if no one else did, but you have so I'm good for now.  ;D

Idlewyld

I agree - make someone you want to play, and we'll figure out a way to accommodate her.

Vergil1989

Ah, in that case, I'll likely get a human going later tonight.  Gonna try to hang out with my mom for a bit on this end first, but afterwards I'll think about a gal.  Thanks for clearing that up though Leki.  ;D

Saric

Quote from: Kokaine on May 27, 2016, 06:08:05 PM
I was leaning toward human female so... yeah.

My Satyr looks forward to making her acquaintance! He may be looking forward to it rather too much really... ;)
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Kiric Rand

Why do I keep looking at group games? Intrest is peaked
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Kiric Rand

So intrest is still there, however I noticed you have an even number of characters, and I am afraid of throwing off that balance
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Vergil1989

We might be losing a couple of our people soon, so you and a couple others would be welcome Kiric.  ;D

Idlewyld

And we can always figure out ways to bring new people in if you want to join the mayhem...

Kiric Rand

I would love to jump in, as soon as I decide what I want to do
[Floatright]
[/float]

Kiric Rand

So I have this concept of a male gorgon who is a pacifist at heart, so he had remained secluded until the institute was able to implant special lenses in his eyes that kept his gaze from harming those he didn't want to. So now not only does he have to learn his abalities, but how to actually he social.

Or maybe not. I think I am at a loss here.
[Floatright]
[/float]

Idlewyld

Give it some thought. The gorgon idea could work but if you think that something else might work better, that's your prerogative.

Kiric Rand

Mostly because I can't really.find any pictures of a male gorgon/medusa

And I keep coming back to the thought you guys are even up right now
[Floatright]
[/float]

Saric

Quote from: Kiric Rand on June 30, 2016, 05:36:54 PM
Mostly because I can't really.find any pictures of a male gorgon/medusa

And I keep coming back to the thought you guys are even up right now

Forget the 'even' thing. We've got three players on the fence about leaving who could decide to stay or go at any time and my Twins count for two humans but only have one monster right now... so our characters are already uneven and the player count could change any minute. :P

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]

Vergil1989

Glad to hear it Kiric.  ;D  And aye, what Saric said, don't worry about the 'even' bit too much.

Idlewyld

We have a new need for players if anyone's interested, especially for human females.

Wolfy

I want to join, but human female is kind of iffy....cause I like playing monster girls. xD

Parasite Slimegirl seems like a good compromise...as technically they're tied to a human already in order to survive, but I don't know if that would be allowed.

Saric

Quote from: Wolfy on July 31, 2016, 12:05:36 AM
I want to join, but human female is kind of iffy....cause I like playing monster girls. xD

Parasite Slimegirl seems like a good compromise...as technically they're tied to a human already in order to survive, but I don't know if that would be allowed.

The problem is that we had several people withdraw so we've got several monsters, male and female, that are interested in the lades and no partners for them.

It's up to Idle though.

Idlewyld

I think we can handle another monster female - though she'd be bonding with another character. That's the whole premise of the game in the first place.

Wolfy

Hmm....I could make a human female. <3 Possibly. I'm trying to think of a good concept.