Super Hero vs Super Villain [F looking for M dom]

Started by elfguy, December 06, 2010, 08:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

The town of New New York is in the grip of Supers! In town, Super Heroes are trying desperately to keep the peace and calm, while at the same time, Super Villains attempt to cause chaos and destruction! One particular Super Villain is Silver Jill, a girl who's been brought up in a street gang, and soon discovered some powers of her own! Able to fly, accurate with weapons, and with super strength, Silver Jill double-crossed her gang, selling them off to get a bigger gain for herself. Now, she's out in New New York, and planning yet another machination to bring chaos to the city!

But meanwhile, a Super Hero has spotted her, and decided to bring Silver Jill down! He will track her, and play with her. Using his own powers, he will get her to lose her advantages one by one. First her gun, then the rest, until she's all his to dominate!

Basically what I'm thinking for this RP is a chase through the town, where the male Super Hero uses his power to get Silver Jill naked one piece at a time. For example, he might use himself as a bait to get her to unload her weapon on him, emptying it. Then, let's say he has the ability to shoot spider webs and fly, he might fly around a building, make a trap, force her to get caught in it and leave her gloves behind to keep following. Or let's say he shoots daggers, maybe he'll throw daggers at her aiming at her suit to rip it open, exposing her more and more at each dagger he throws. The point is to get her humiliated and pissed off so she makes mistakes, have a fun chase through town where he'll get her naked before capturing her and dominating her sexually. It doesn't haave to be flying either it could be a trip through the sewers or anything typical of super hero comics. Anyways if you have a concept for a male super hero and are interested let me know!

----

iamfabio

This is a very fun and original post, i'd love to see if i can help you out.

Off the top of my head, my lead dom male superhero would have super speed, the ability to melt objects that he touches and pyrokenesis. basically the human torch without copyright infringements.

I am sorry, i dont have a picture for you.

The scene would be things like melting the concrete beneath you so you have to leave your boots behind, setting fire to your suit while you run etc etc

If you are interested, please let me know

Fabio
He's like an enigma wrapped in a puzzle smothered in a mystery cocooned by a problem served on a taco.

elfguy

That could work yes! If you could find an image that's close that would be best otherwise a good description of the character and outfit.
----