Social Survival (needs M and F roles)

Started by MusicNoteAngel, January 27, 2011, 11:01:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KaiiVii

"Whatever you are, be a good one"- Abe Lincoln

On/Off/Plot/etc Thread :)

ceasar

I think his character is more exclusively like male #2, i think mine is a little more off script.
On's and Off's for those who want to look

KaiiVii

I think they are just two interpretations
"Whatever you are, be a good one"- Abe Lincoln

On/Off/Plot/etc Thread :)

Black Orchid

Is this still going on, because I would be interested in Female number four, if that is acceptable.

Also, if a character sheet could be listed, because I'd like to know everything that you'll want to find out about my character.
Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.

subrob99

I am new to the sight but this Role play seems really interesting. I would like to play the role of the very submissive male 3
Name: Donald Murphy
Nicknames: N/A
Skills: Fixing and working on computers

Appearance:At 5’6 140 pounds Thin but not muscular

Dresses: More of a t-shirt and jeans guy.

History:
Always keeps to himself even in school doesnt have many friends. Does like to play lots of video games.
Lives in a small apartment San Franciso.

Attracted To: Not sure never really never had a girlfriend
Possessions: A lighter, Carton of Cigarettes and a good pair of hiking boots.
Dislikes: Just tries to go with the flow.
Other: Can use the money

DiverseDesires

I'd be interested in playing female three, if it would be OK with you Angel, that in everyday life she is capable, loving and used to taking charge etc, but her sexual nature is the reverse - a submissive.  Would that fit into your idea?

Also, when they are put on the island are they left with any utensils, cooking things, tools, rope, twine, sewing things, weapons, fishing things etc? 
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

AlphaMale

If male 1 is still open I would like to claim him...

Name: Aeron Reaper

Nickname: Ash

Personality: Rough around the edges, can be distant and cold at times with a calculating manner that is rarely broken. With a predator’s aura leaking from his every pore, Aeron will never be a submissive, resenting any who attempt to place him as such. The icy exterior is difficult to break, yet within lies morals and ethics as he attempts to please no one. Able to be gentle and tender yet the experience is foreign to him, Ash will dominate and lead if control is not taken swiftly. It is not his desire to be of rank, nor arrogance or self righteousness, merely assuming a role for himself, and discovering that others often follow. Independent and rather reserved at times, he can charm though he refrains. Intelligent, agile and powerful, he is a force to be reckoned with.

Appearance: Dark rich hair, often tousled and wild upon his head with a softness to it. Chocolate brown eyes with flickers of amber sparks rarely noticed. A very fine shadow across his strong jaw from a light stubble though it only adds to his masculinity and wildness, his broad body rippling with muscles from the times he would work out merely for the sake of never being made vulnerable. With a towering height and large frame of brute force, his features are strong and lack anything boyish, only fierce. Truly, he seems an animal in human form.

History: Orphaned from the age of three, he was shuffled around care homes and adoption centres, loathing all the hands he was put into, a resentment building within him as he suffered abuse from countless of his so called guardians. Escaping at a young age, he earned himself a career in mechanics and developed his lethal manner, vowing never to be placed in a position of vulnerability again. Within the orphanages he advanced his personality, becoming protective of the other children and often fighting for the weaker.

Attracted to: Women

Dislikes: Being dominated, seeing others in harm’s way, being defenceless, cruelty.
Currently no longer taking any more Roleplays or games as i am thoroughly overwhelmed already, many apologies.

If all else perished, and she remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and she were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.

At your will,
AlphaMale

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=89215.0