News:

Main Menu

Star Craft 2

Started by Acid Lips, July 25, 2010, 04:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acid Lips

I was wondering who would play this game, I mean this game comes out in two days and was wondering if people would like to form a group to play online.

Aiden

I would eventually but I plan on playing the story mode first and playing the custom games in between...I'll get into competitive play after that.

Vekseid

Ditto!

Also have some programming for E here I need to be doing >_>

Acid Lips

Hiya Vek. I know everybody has stuff to deal with real life. I was thinking more of forming a team online and simply gaming together, what do you people think?. I am very good with all three races, although I am faster with Zerg. Protoss is the race I go to for games where you get your army ready and Terran when I feel like blowing stuff up

Aiden

Quote from: Acid Lips on July 25, 2010, 07:03:32 PM
I am very good with all three races, although I am faster with Zerg. Protoss is the race I go to for games where you get your army ready and Terran when I feel like blowing stuff up

That is like the hottest thing I have heard a female on E say...

Vekseid

I'd be up for it : )

It's been a long time since I played Starcraft. I tended to play Terran when I did, though I never tried ladder play. I never bothered calculating my actions per minute. Hrm.

Acid Lips

lol thanks Aiden

And Vek, is not really that hard to do. You just need to try and figure out the perfect strategy to build your army fast and what to build that is all. ^^

Aiden

You can pre install it, if you have a battle.net account.

SO you get your key, hard copy or DL from the store on release...and you can hope right into the game!

Acid Lips

I need to first find out if some money I been waiting on arrives. If they do I will go buy it

Zero

If you guys ever want tips, I play Plat and actually my workplace has Tuesday off since they know none of the dev team is going to come into work.

I will be WYRM on B.net if anyone wants to add me.
*New Update.* A&A Updated 7/30/18

Noelle

Guhhh still need to brush up on Terran strat and get back to it. I usually play Zerg, but I'm not sure I like how they got nerfed in beta...maybe I'll give them another go in story mode or some such.

NEED EVOLVES SO BAD :( SC2 Evolves games must be epic or eelllse.

I should really nerd out and start making fanart, too.

Aiden

Quote from: Noelle on July 26, 2010, 01:54:14 AM

I should really nerd out and start making fanart, too.

You got my attention! If you have sample work I'd like to see it, I have been wanting to commission some custom stuff.

PS

/sad face

Acid Lips

LOL oh god that was so funny

Paladin

I'll play but it won't be for a month or two.

Wolfy

I might pick it up..but not for a month or so...I have to get my new computer first. o3o

Also, is it free to play?..I heard a rumor about blizzard making it a subscription service?

Noelle

Quote from: Aiden on July 26, 2010, 02:07:20 AM

You got my attention! If you have sample work I'd like to see it, I have been wanting to commission some custom stuff.

PS

/sad face

My copy arrives tomorrow, yeaaaaah! Just need to be able to buy more RAM soon D:

I keep my art on DeviantArt, and here on E, as well. :>

Ryven

Trying to decide if I want to play or not.  My interest in RTS has waned in the past couple of years.

Paradox

I'll pick it up eventually, but I've never been much for multiplayer; still, I may give it a shot if y'all get a group together.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Aiden

I'm gonna pick  mine up today. fuck midnight releases!

Noelle

Guhhh D: Mine got shipped to the wrong address since I moved after I ordered, I'll have to have my dad open it up and gimme the serial so I can just download and go. NEED MOAR SC2 IN MY LIFE.

Aiden

My special edition came with 2 (1) guest passes for 7 hours of game time, if someone wants to try it (and isnt planning on buying it) PM and I'll give them out (first come first serve).

Drake Valentine

I already picked my reserved up from Gamestop, best thing so far that has happen for me this week.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Aiden

It's freaking awesome, I am really digging the story mode.

Zero

Yeah, I'm just doing them all on brutal...

It's annoying that a lot of the achievements force you to sit through some of the missions on Normal or Hard. =/, like I'll complete missions 100% but then I have to sit through them on Normal or Hard. At that point I'll have some 200/200 army and wipe out whole map before sitting around waiting for the mission to end.
*New Update.* A&A Updated 7/30/18

Larkin86

Story mode is the best option to play this game, at least when you start it.