Who Run Barter Town? -Freeform Post Nuclear Settlment- (Recruiting Closed)

Started by Urbanzorro, September 07, 2013, 10:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clio

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on September 12, 2013, 11:14:22 AM
Haha, I was just about to say the same thing XD! I think we could probably get some more of both gender in on the action!

- Rainbow ♥

Yeah. And I'm definitely not saying to turn away any girls, it's just that as long as that label is in the title, we'll be getting tons of girls and no guys...which is quickly becoming the opposite of what we need. ;)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Wicked Vixen

Akiko Mizuchi   "The Karate Hottie"

Played by Wicked Vixen

Age 27

Gender Female

Role In Town Prostitute and Supply Runner

Physical Details Honey colored skin, jet black hair stopping at just above her butt and dark brown eyes.
Height 5'5
Measurements 32D-24-36

Personality Akiko is a very fun loving person while in a non-serious situation. She is very loyal, headstrong and self-confident due to her upbringing as well as the discipline she earned through her many years of practicing martial arts. Despite her strict upbringing she was and still is a free spirit. Once she learned the joys and pleasures of sex she became addicted to how powerful and sexy it made her feel when she could make her lover (either male or female) become like putty in her hands. She enjoys bringing pleasure to others as well as being desired. However once she's stepped into the ring or is forced to deal with a serious situation she becomes cold, calm and analytical. When she becomes serious it is as if she becomes a different person though it is her training kicking in to help her and her attempt to protect her sanity.

Personal History  Daughter to a prominent and strict Martial Artist, her father trained her at the age of five in various martial arts (Karate, Muay Thai, Kick-boxing) determined to create an "ultimate weapon" as he would not allow his daughters to become simple sex slaves for a bunch of rogue thugs. Despite the age difference though they were only a year apart he forced them to fight deciding the winner would be the one he pushed them to their limits and beyond. Her sister was not neglected by their father but he did not push her as hard as he did Akiko. Akiko unfortunately being a naturally gifted fighter became the object of her father's teachings. She was then forced to undergo intense physical training in the various styles her father hand picked for her. Despite her preference for cooking, camping and figures her father pushed her and pushed her never holding back when he sparred with her. Training consisted of many different methods some unorthodox and cruel. After it rained he would sit her under a small steadily dripping flow of water from the roof and make her stick her hand in and out without getting it wet. Her failure to do so would be met with a hard blow. He employed other such methods to maximize her strength, stamina, speed and reflexes. It wasn't until Akiko turned 18 when her world became torn apart. One day when she was out scavenging for supplies at her father's request she came back in the middle of finding her father bartering off his second daughter for supplies. Akiko was enraged and attacked the group with the sole goal in mind to tear the men even her own father apart. Instead what had happened was in the middle of the ensuing chaos in which her sister bravely fought against her would be masters as well as her father fighting to protect his own life against the bandit thugs as they decided to kill him and beat the two women into submission. Her sister was shot from behind and as Akiko smashed a black iron pipe into the man's skull she held onto her sister as she felt the life slowly fade away from her older sister. Her father had been stabbed in the gut and as Akiko took what she deemed necessary to survive until she found a new home she looked down at him as he lay bleeding in the dirt and without a word she turn and left him to die. Disheartened that a man would sell his own daughter for his own selfish gain, she set off to find a new home. (I will finish and update this soon I am not yet done, Will explain why she is a prostitute)

Sexual Orientation Bisexual. Oral (giving and receiving), Dominant Partners, Dirty Talk, Exhibitionism, Cum, Creampies, Throat Fucking, Vaginal, Anal, Multiple Partners (Men & Women), Forced, Hand jobs, Cumming multiple times, Ripped clothing, Rough sex, Breast play, Nipple play and just plain old Vanilla sex.

Skills

Martial Artist skilled in Karate, Muay Thai and Kickboxing .

Cook Akiko is not a chef but she can make a nice meal even out of a meager supply of ingredients.

Survivalist Akiko has knowledge on how to live off the land and to protect herself. Is able to recognize many different plants and herbs. 

Seduction Akiko has learned how to use her curvy figure to get what she wants or to just make her lovers happy. She is very beautiful and knows that her striking beauty can be advantageous in many different situations.

Living Accommodations Room in the Brothel

Notable Possessions Protective gear for when she goes on runs, brass knuckles, a very battered copy of Sun Tzu's Art of War, A Kodachi blade that she maintains, a backpack for runs, combat knife, and Glock 17 (only has 7 bullets at the moment), Sawed off shotgun (8 shells at the moment), books on various subjects (she likes to collect books even kid's books), a dirtbike and a spyglass.

Character's Offs Humiliation, forced anal

Player's Offs No bathroom stuffs and no gore. Everything else willing to try at least once. :-)

Place links for any additional images of your character or their possessions here.
Character and Gear

Let me know if this is ok so far
The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

Urbanzorro

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

CurvyKitten

Sorry I am trying to find my muse for this again....I guess I may not be quick enough to get into this one. ~pouts~

Clio

Quote from: CurvyKitten on September 12, 2013, 01:15:12 PM
Sorry I am trying to find my muse for this again....I guess I may not be quick enough to get into this one. ~pouts~

Well I'm sure you're welcome when/if you decide you want to. :)

Eobelle

Rae
Played by Eobelle
Age 19
Gender Female
Role In Town Rae is a guttersnipe and scavenger, who very recently has been hired on at The Brothel.
Physical Details
- naturally white hair (but she does dye is with random things, like juice, found kool aid or jello, actual scavenged hair dye, henna, or other random colorful things she finds that will deposit in her hair)
- no pubic or body hair.
- Exceedingly flexible and slender. 
- Rae has not had a real period her whole life, maybe spotting once or twice a year. 
- Rae is completely unaware of most social mores, and most often wears only a headdress or other jewelry and boots (sometimes a belt), eschewing other clothing unless necessary.
- She also loves color and will often paint on herself with Henna, makeup, or scavenged paint (rarely designed to be body paint)

Personality
- Curious and impulsive
- Playful and wacky
- Wild and instinctive
- Creative and passionate
- Rae often gets herself into trouble.  She desperately wants to please, and will happily do things for people she likes (even when not asked for). 
- She has a poor grasp of language and is unsure socially, preferring to speak in a sort of postural body language, as well as reading other’s body language for clues. 
- As a feral, she is very shy and nervous in bartertown. She is especially skittish around men, as she has been raped not a few times, and prefers the company of women.

Personal History
Rae is a feral child, who has been alone in the wasteland for almost as long as she can remember. Her parents were travellers, who had a small tent-trailer that was pulled by a mule.  They were not in a caravan, and tended to trade with groups that others refused to visit, such as  mutants or raiders. 

Rae spent most of her time with her parents getting into small spaces to salvage bits of the old world that were inaccessible to others, or searching for food or water. She had no experience trading, as she was always sent out to hide while her parents were on a deal.

When she was an early adolescent, a deal with a tribe of mutants went badly for her parents; she watched them hack her fathers body to bits as they brutally raped her mother.  She doesn’t know if her mother is dead or alive, as they dragged off her body to their camp. 
Since then she avoided most contact with people for many years, only making her way to settlements to trade when it was absolutely necessary. a few months ago she came to bartertown for the first time, and saw her first prostitute, which Rae decided was the most beautiful sight she had ever seen. 

Since that time, she has not left the settlement.  She lived in hidey-holes and crawl spaces for that time, secretly leaving scavenged baubles at the door or in window sills of the brothel.  Finally she was caught, and accepted as a new employee. 

Rae has a very poor idea about the concept of employment, payment, or “working hours” which is less than idea;, but her lack of social taboos means that she is a successful performer, and will do many acts that would horrify other prostitutes in the brothel.

Sexual Orientation Omnisexual
- Rae is attracted to women, as tries to make that attraction known by touching them or herself in ways that will not be ambiguous. 
- Male features remind her of the brutish mutants that raped her mother, which is strangely one of the images that enters her mind the most while masturbating.  She is scared of them, and not attracted to them, but will fuck them if directed to by the brothel owner (or a pretty woman that she wants to impress). 
- Despite her lack of attraction or desire, she enjoys the actual act of having sex with men; The fear, pain, and disgust involved in being forced only amplifies this enjoyment, much to her chagrin.

Skills Contortions, acrobatics, scavenging, survival, working with animals, Crafting from random bits, fingerpainting

Living Accommodations Either in the brothel, or in crawlspaces and other hiding places, dependant of the wishes of the brothel owner.

Notable Possessions an old leatherman multi-tool.

Character's OffsHeterosexual encounters, gore, scat, vore, watersports

Player's Offs gore, scat, vore, watersports

Additional Images

I have so many pictures for Rae, I made an album for her, instead of posting individual pics. 
http://imgur.com/a/qNcVG#0

Tamhansen

Quote from: Christa McGinn on September 12, 2013, 11:18:08 AM
Yeah. And I'm definitely not saying to turn away any girls, it's just that as long as that label is in the title, we'll be getting tons of girls and no guys...which is quickly becoming the opposite of what we need. ;)

Dunno. With all these Bi and bicurious women I don't think a skewed ratio would be so bad. Besides, I doubt the guys wouldn't mind pulling 'double duty'

*runs and hides*

Je regrette rien!!!
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Clio

Quote from: Katataban on September 12, 2013, 03:15:44 PM
Dunno. With all these Bi and bicurious women I don't think a skewed ratio would be so bad. Besides, I doubt the guys wouldn't mind pulling 'double duty'

*runs and hides*

Je regrette rien!!!

Je ne regrette rien.

*corrects his french and then runs and hides*

CurvyKitten

Blinks~Well the brothel is certainly well off. ~Tries to kick her muse~ I am really trying to work out the details of my character...bribing my muse is failing though.

doodasaurus

Curvy, it's like a Mad-Lib.

[person] was killed when [other person] was a child.  This forever wounded [character] and they [verb] truth and justice.  So they [verb] [person or group] and [verb] [person or group].  Along the way, the picked up some stuff.  The End!

;D

CurvyKitten

Sadly that actually is kind of most these stories goes isn't it. :P

Tamhansen

Quote from: Christa McGinn on September 12, 2013, 03:21:29 PM
Je ne regrette rien.

*corrects his french and then runs and hides*

Actually the ne is often dropped by native French speakers, as it is kind of irrelevant. It's kind of like when Americans say ain't (am not or is not) or British people saying innit (is it not)

Besides, I never liked ne as an adjective. why would you say no in something already negative. "I no regret nothing." So wait do you regret nothing, or don't you regret nothing. Make up your mind. Silly French people :P

/pedantic rambling

ons and offs

Eobelle

Curvykitten - I hope you find that muse! If there is anyway I can assist, feel free to PM me!

Eobelle

Quote from: Katataban on September 12, 2013, 03:38:44 PM
Actually the ne is often dropped by native French speakers, as it is kind of irrelevant. It's kind of like when Americans say ain't (am not or is not) or British people saying innit (is it not)

Besides, I never liked ne as an adjective. why would you say no in something already negative. "I no regret nothing." So wait do you regret nothing, or don't you regret nothing. Make up your mind. Silly French people :P

/pedantic rambling
I don't mind that french is kind enough to let you know that the sentence itself is negative upfront, even if the object is a negative.  Now pronouncing french... that is FAR more difficult and confusing for me than the syntax.

doodasaurus

Quote from: CurvyKitten on September 12, 2013, 03:38:23 PM
Sadly that actually is kind of most these stories goes isn't it. :P

I don't find it sad.  I reconciled myself, long ago, to the fact that all artists are gigantic thieves.  Shakespeare wrote almost no original plays, amirite?  Almost everything he wrote was already a work in current popular circulation!

Clio

@Eobelle, Wicked Vixen - Now I hope you guys know that Angela/Ginger will likely be sort of a mother hen to the other prostitutes. :)

@Kat - Hmm. I lived there for a while and never noticed that, but perhaps it's a regional thing...or maybe I didn't notice it enough to register.

Eobelle

Quote from: Christa McGinn on September 12, 2013, 03:45:08 PM
@Eobelle, Wicked Vixen - Now I hope you guys know that Angela/Ginger will likely be sort of a mother hen to the other prostitutes. :)

I hope so.  I LOVE that dynamic, and it also means that Rae will be very eager/desperate to please Ginger

Clio

Quote from: Eobelle on September 12, 2013, 03:47:26 PM

I hope so.  I LOVE that dynamic, and it also means that Rae will be very eager/desperate to please Ginger

Haha. Cool. I guess Vixen's character is older than Ginger, so she might not be maternal to her, but still protective.

Tamhansen

Quote from: Christa McGinn on September 12, 2013, 03:45:08 PM
Remember Laura also already has that job. Being the madam and all. Though it might make for a very interesting dynamic.

@Kat - Hmm. I lived there for a while and never noticed that, but perhaps it's a regional thing...or maybe I didn't notice it enough to register.
Yeah i deal with French people a lot in my job. Some of them use their grammar correctly, many do not. But to be honest that can be said for the Brits, Germans, and Americans I deal with as well. And these are educated people.
ons and offs

doodasaurus

Quote from: Katataban on September 12, 2013, 03:59:19 PM
Yeah i deal with French people a lot in my job. Some of them use their grammar correctly, many do not. But to be honest that can be said for the Brits, Germans, and Americans I deal with as well. And these are educated people.

Grammar is the most judged and least important part of language.  ;D

Neysha

I don't understand the mad lib reference.

Was this setting not supposed to be a post apocalyptic one?

In which case loss would likely be suffered by everyone. I doubt we'd be seeing many Hungarian Jews passing the mad lib test for example.
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Clio

Quote from: Katataban on September 12, 2013, 03:59:19 PM
Remember Laura also already has that job. Being the madam and all. Though it might make for a very interesting dynamic.

Everywhere is like that. Everywhere with a written and spoken language is like that. I hate how lazy people have gotten with text speak and grammar online, but in speaking, I don't find it offensive. I'm from the country, and although we are far from uneducated, we have regional traits in our language that may sound funny to others. Every language and dialect is different and unique, but humans are generally the same everywhere. :)

And I remember that there's a Madam, darling, but I just know that Ginger is extremely protective...especially in such a dangerous environment.

I'm strict about spelling, capitalization and punctuation, but I know that I don't use the "exact" textbook grammar in all my RP. No one does. However, I think aiming for at least the correct words and punctuation marks can be accomplished by everyone.

And I'm sure that you don't use your spoken grammar and written grammar correctly 100% of the time, Kat. ;)

doodasaurus

Quote from: Neysha on September 12, 2013, 04:07:27 PM
I don't understand the mad lib reference.

Was this setting not supposed to be a post apocalyptic one?

In which case loss would likely be suffered by everyone. I doubt we'd be seeing many Hungarian Jews passing the mad lib test for example.

I was unsuccessfully engaging in banter!  ;D