Castiel's Search (Mostly FxM.)

Started by Castiel, November 30, 2013, 03:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Castiel

This thread is being completely overhauled. Please take your time in reading through all of this. It will help us both in the end. Each fandom will have it's own post so please pay attention to that.

My O/Os is linked in my signature. I'd appreciate it if you took your time to read through that as well.

Current Craving : Supernatural ( TV show ) PLEASE!!! // DRAGONS! // SCI-FI! // something based around Imagine Dragons' music!

Supernatural is a large fandom and has many pairings/plots that deal with it. Most of these pairings will end up being MxF but there may be some FxF and MxM pairings as well.

I'll try to make these basic pairings as simple as possible. They'll be listed as who I play x who I'd like you to play. I am willing to play males in this fandom as you'll see.

( note : Anything like Girl!Castiel simply means I want to play a female version of Castiel. They Word!CharacterName is a way to distinguish what version of the character I'm wanting )

Girl!Castiel x Dean Winchester
OC!Hunter x Dean Winchester
OC!Demon x Dean Winchester ( plot below )
OC!Angel x Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester x OC!Male or OC!Female
Dean Winchester x Anna Milton
Dean Winchester x Jo Harvelle
OC!Reaper x Dean Winchester

OC!Demon x Castiel ( plot below )
Meg x Castiel
OC!Angel x Castiel

Sam Winchester x OC!Female
Sam Winchester x Gabriel
OC!Hunter x Sam Winchester
OC!Angel x Soulless!Sam Winchester

Anna Milton x Crowley ( plot below )
OC!Angel x Crowley
OC!Demon x Crowley
OC!Hunter x Crowley

Jo Harvelle x Anna Milton
Jo Harvelle x OC!Male

OC!Reaper x Death ( platonic relationship )
Girl!War x Dean Winchester or Sam Winchester ( plot below )

OC!Angel x Gabriel
OC!Hunter/Human x Gabriel

And so many more. If there is a specific pairing you're looking for, please let me know. Chances are that I'll be wiling to play it.

Supernatural Plots ::

She Looks Like War ( Girl!War x Dean or Sam Winchester / VAN - BON / Slow Burn Romance / More Action ) - With the Apocalypse hanging over their heads, the Winchester brothers have set out to gather the rings of the Four Horsemen to throw Lucifer back into his cage. They get the rings from Pestilence and Famine with ease. They are now looking for War and Death. The boys get a lead to where War is located. When they arrive, they aren't expecting what they find. War isn't a Horseman. She is a Horsewoman. Unsure of what to do, the brothers bind her to them and drag her along. They've killed girls in the past so why is it so hard for them to just kill her and take her ring?

Talking to Angels ( Anna Milton x Crowley / BON / Sexual Tension / Manipulation / Mind Games ) - Anna Milton is the girl that can hear the angels. Crowley is the king of hell. When Crowley hears about Anna, he sends a few of his demons to snatch her up before the Winchesters can get to her. He succeeds and the fun begins. After all, it pays to know what the enemy has planned...

Hellfire Burns ( OC!Demon x Castiel / VAN / Slow Burn Romance ) - While Castiel is teamed up with Crowley, he meets a female demon who catches his attention. She is more than willing to help him find Purgatory in return for one thing; he has to find a way to permanently free her from the pit.

Keep Your Enemies Close ( OC!Demon x Dean Winchester / Sexual Tension / Slow Build Romance ) - Sam is trapped in the Pit and Dean is determined to free him. He tried to have an "Apple pie life" like his brother wanted him to but he couldn't. Sam is the only family he has left. Dean tries to make a deal but no demon will take it. He is at Bobby's when there is a knock on the door. A female stands outside. "I'd come in but you aren't exactly friendly with my kind." He nearly kills her when he sees her eyes flash black but something stops him. She says her name is her own but he can call her Ash. She has a way to free Sam from the pit and is willing to help Dean. He knows there is a catch but this is the only lead he has...

Castiel

Avengers Fandom

I mostly play with OCs in this fandom. That being said, I do play most of the canon characters. If there is a pairing you want but don't see, please feel free to PM me and we can discuss it.

Steve Rogers/Captain America x Anyone
OC!Avenger x Steve Rogers/Captain America
OC!SHEILD Agent x Steve Rogers/Captain America

OC!Avenger x PTSD!Tony Stark/Iron Man
OC!Shield Agent x Tony Stark/Iron Man

OC!Asgardian x Thor
OC!Midgardian x Thor

OC!Asgardian x Loki
OC!SHIELD Agent x Loki

OC!SHIELD Agent / Recruit x Clint Barton/Hawkeye

OC!SHIELD Agent x Bruce Banner/Hulk
OC!Scientist x Bruce Banner/Hulk

Note! I have not seen Thor 2 yet so any Thor/Loki plots will deal strictly with Thor1 and Avengers only.

No Plots ATM

Castiel

Doctor Who Fandom

I play strictly OCs in this and can not for the life of me play any version of the Doctor. This means I can't play him as human or a Time Lord or a squid or anything.

OC!Companion x Doctor
OC!Time Lady x Doctor
OC!Time Lady x Companion
OC!Gallifreyan x Doctor
OC!Alien x Doctor or Companion

No plots ATM

Castiel

Stargate SG-1 Fandom

I'm currently re-watching this series. I play mostly OCs in this fandom as well.

OC!SG Team Member x Daniel Jackson
OC!Alien x Daniel Jackson
OC!Alien x Cameron Mitchell
OC!SG Team Member x Cameron Mitchell
Entire OC SG Team ( multiple characters here )

No Plots ATM

Castiel

Batman / Gotham Fandom

I do dabble in the DC fandom but most of my knowledge is based in Gotham around the BatFamily.

I would die happy if someone played a Nolan Universe version of any of these pairings with me!

Stephanie Brown/Batgirl x Anyone ( PLEASE!!!! )
Stephanie Brown/Batgirl x Dick Grayson/Nightwing
Stephanie Brown/Batgirl x Jason Todd/Red Hood
Stephanie Brown/Batgirl x OC!Male
Stephanie Brown/Batgirl x OC!Female

OC!Batgirl x Dick Grayson/Nightwing
OC!Female x Dick Grayson/Nightwing
OC!Male x Dick Grayson/Nightwing
OC!Court of Owls Member x Dick Grayson/Nightwing
Dick Grayson/Nightwing x Anyone

OC!Batgirl x Jason Todd/Red Hood
OC!Villainess x Jason Todd/Red Hood
Anyone x Jason Todd/Red Hood

Harley Quinn x OC!Male
Harley Quinn x Dick Grayson/Nightwing
OC!Batgirl x Harley Quinn
Anyone x Harley Quinn

Other characters I'll play :
Poison Ivy
Barbara Gordon/Batgirl/Oracle
Tim Drake
Bruce Wayne
Damian Wayne
Court of Owls Member
League of Shadows Member

No Plots ATM

Castiel

Pacific Rim Fandom

I finally saw this movie and fell in fucking love with it.

I'm wanting to do OCs here but I may play canon characters. Maybe.

OC!Jaeger Pilot x OC!Jaeger Pilot
OC!Scientiest x OC!Jaeger Pilot

Just anything in this universe. Please!!

Castiel

Castiel

Also looking for anything dealing with : Star Trek ( maybe Enterprise? ), dragons, sci-fi stuff, apocalyptic settings ( give me something based around Radioactive by Imagine Dragons ), anything song based, COME TO ME WITH YOUR IDEAS!

xxneutralgreyxx

Hi there! I would absolutely LOVE to take part in a one-on-one roleplay with you! Particularly Supernatural, Avengers, Doctor Who, and the fantasy/sci-fi-dragons themes! :)