Wanted F for "The Return of the Master" [BSDM]

Started by freeBadger, June 04, 2009, 09:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freeBadger

Name: The Return of the Master [BSDM, probably light-ish]

Scenario: Jen works as a Quantitative Analyst "quant" at a large financial institution in the big city. She's in her late 20s, engaged to be married, and genuinely enjoying herself. She's beautiful, purposeful, and healthy. She seems to have no hidden or unusual desires, but it wasn't always that way.

One day she has an encounter at a cafe with someone from her past: A computer science professor from her university who had been her master for more than a year while she was a Mathematics grad student. He's brilliant, arrogant, demanding, and very forceful. Jen's memory of her time as his property are still vivid. The intensity of feeling, of pleasure, that she experienced as his slave have never since been equaled.

Having met her again, the professor decides that he is not through with her, that she must be his slave again if only for a while.

So, it is a return to enslavement for Jen. She may fight it, she may embrace it. The professor must retrain her, and "prepare" her for her upcoming marriage.

Setting: The Big City

Requirements: A female to play Jen, and to work out some of the plot details with.

We can play via PM, via Post, or via IM (and then convert it to a post... or not).

totallynotkyra

sounds interesting. I think I'll be interested. :)
I was walking in a circle and I spied a piece of paper so I picked it up and this is what the paper said: I was walking in a circle and I spied a piece of paper so I picked it up and this is what the paper said: I was walking in a circle and I spied a piece of paper so I picked it up and this is what the paper said: The Game