Fandom Cravings. (M seeking F or Trans F) *Open*

Started by Formless, April 21, 2019, 07:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Formless

Welcome to my canon corner.

At this point I am simply looking for someone enthused about playing any of the characters mentioned here. Plot and discussion is highly encouraged.

While the smut to plot ratio will be 30/70 in favor of smut, I still want to maintain a story to keep things interesting while we explore the sensual and debauched sides of these characters. And whether a story takes on a serious note, or a parodious one, is always welcomed.

I am not averse to writing original characters (OC) or canon characters (CC) myself. So if my partner wishes to pair any of the characters listed here with someone else they like, then all they need is ask and we can figure out a way to put them together. I am also not averse to mix and match between fandoms, so crossfandom ideas are welcomed.

Please take a look at my Ons & Offs page here before you answer to this request.

Posting frequency: One post per week is my bare minimum, can be more based on how engaged and enthused we are about the story, while also keeping in mind real life precedence. RP always takes a back seat to real life issues, and it goes both ways.

My preference will be biased towards female & Trans partners. This also means I accept to play against these characters as females or trans.

If something catches your interest. Please send me a PM, and we'll see where things goes from there. (I am also available on Discord for OOC plotting and roleplay. You can ask for my handler if you're interested)

All links here are NSFW

Soul Calibur:

Ivy Valentine

Taki

Final Fantasy 7:

Tifa Lockhart

Resident Evil:

Jill Valentine

Ada Wong

Sheva Alomar

Claire Redfield

Cyberpunk 2077 / Edgerunners:

Panam Palmer

Alt Cunningham

Fem V Trans V

Tomb Raider:

Lara Croft

Street Fighter:

Chun Li

Devil May Cry:

Lady

Nico

Metal Gear Solid:

Sniper Wolf

Quiet

Eva

Dead Or Alive (Post DOA5) & Tekken:

The roster is huge, but I'm sure we can find a few pairings we agree upon. But to name a few:

Kasumi, Ayane, Lei Fang, Tina Armstrong, Anna Williams

Marvel & DC:

Red Sonja

Black Cat

Batgirl

Catwoman

Raven

Naruto:

Tsunade

One Piece:

Yamato

Formless