(MxF tol-smol ship) Looking for a tough-softie for a full-softie

Started by Tricky fingers, April 17, 2019, 04:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricky fingers

Okay, I think I should start my quest here with something I wanted to do for a long time. I warn you beforehand, there's some edgy stuff.

The main idea is a journey across a fantasy world done by two vampires (race is negotiable) that are childhood friends and have just turned 18. I'm open to add fighting, wars, immoral acts, gore, and all that jazz, but the focus of the story is that both grow as a person over time and become aware of the feelings they have for each other.

My character would be a tall and introvert man that is mentally weak. He's reticent to making contact with people because he knows his weakness and doesn't want to get hurt by what others say or do. He may be clingy with his friend, but that's because she's the only one he can trust and he's very afraid of losing her.

What I'm looking for in my partner's character is a short girl whose personality is basically the opposite of mine's: she's open and sociable, tough and proud. She usually gets mad at her friend for how he is and is a bit aggressive to him. In the inside, however, she's a softie that needs to act strong so that nobody considers her weak, but making her reveal that side of hers won't be easy.
(Note: I apologize if this is too specific. If anyone is interested in participating and has any suggestion for her character, you're free to PM me and negotiate).

The world creation can (rather, should) be done by both of us. In the case of magic spells and items, I have some of them already prepared.

Hope this can call someone's attention!
When an empty shell chases the ghostly remains of a dream, the worth of that effort is nil.