"Pay Her a Visit:" Marvel Films, M/F, Loki/Jane [TAKEN]

Started by ambrosial, May 07, 2014, 11:26:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ambrosial

"Pay Her a Visit:" Marvel Films, M/F, Loki/Jane - TAKEN

"I'll pay her a visit myself...

So far, my urge to plot around in the Marvel Cinematic Universe continues unabated. The most recent round of Avengers movies has me craving to try my hand at Jane Foster once more. (You can see my past writing as Jane in a former group game here).

I'm looking for a story centered on the characters of Loki and Jane Foster and exploring how a "relationship" might develop between them. I doubt this is the best pairing for any long-lived romances, but I think there's fertile ground with these two for anything from a one-shot encounter to a tragic/dark romance, maybe with a hefty side order of manipulation and other morally-gray themes.

The particular details of the plot can be (and ideally will be) worked out with my writing partner, so I’m going to leave this one intentionally vague. I’d like to see what my co-writer and I can do with a Jane/Loki pairing as our inspiration and let it go from there. But, in general, I think it could be fun to let dark desire run its course and see what happens with these two. ;)

Some possible plot starters I imagine include:

• Loki visiting Jane between Thor 1 and Thor 2
  • Sparks flying between them during or after Thor 2 (Loki did save her on Svartalfheim, after all)
  • Loki kidnapping Jane

Possible story themes include:

• Seduction/manipulation
  • Stockholm Syndrome or brainwashing
  • Dubious consent
  • Light bondage

The above are all just loose ideas I have in mind currently, and I'd love to hear your own.

I’m interested in a writing partner with moderate knowledge of the source inspiration (my own knowledge comes from the recent films, so that level of familiarity is enough as far as I’m concerned), regardless of gender.

If this idea at all piques your curiosity, please PM me (instead of posting here). I'd love to hear from you and welcome you bringing your own ideas to the table!
We'll make the honeysuckle jealous.

Ambrosial's Wine Tasting - Original and Fandom Plots (Updated May 2014)
Ons and Offs and Current RP - Updated Sept. 12, 2014
Avatars- For a visual sampler (Updated June 2, 2013!)
Absences - Semi-Absent Through 01/20/15. Please read!