Fantasy Fun

Started by Boudicca, November 13, 2010, 01:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpellboundVixen

omg....

we're not cut from the same cloth... we were the same cloth before they split us up ^^; your thought and imagation seem to be in keeping with mine...

But atlest this thread will help us come up with our fantasy world and keep us tame enought to do the work that needs to be done ^^

Boudicca

Tame? Who's talking about staying tame? :p

SpellboundVixen

::a soft, sinful smirk curled over those tender, welcoming tears of hers as she moved herself up agaist Boudicca's pleasing body, her hands slowly moving up the sides of her new friend's fine figure as those emerald eyes of hers gazed into the others, lending closer, her warm breath spilling over Boudicca's lips as she spoke::  mm... we have to... be tame for alittle while.. ::The Vixen spoke, oh so close to her friends lips, Boudicca could almost feel the grin playing on Vixen's lips:: until we show these goddess and gods who rule us that we are worthly of approve..  ::she giggled as Boudicca could feel a fingertip moving down the middle of her endowed chest:: until then.. we must play by their rules.. now tell me, love.... what role would you like me to play for you..?

Boudicca

Hee! :D

Whatever you want to play with, I'll go along with it. ^^

SpellboundVixen

aww.. I was lookin for a RP counter to my advance towards you ::sniffles::

noticed you started playing the super hero's story line.. I was gunna post to it.. had an idea for a villan last night but got tired and needed my sleep.. nice concept on your super girls thou. I likes..

Boudicca

I was thinking maybe Wasp could be turned to the dark side - would you fancy playing a villain who does that? :D

SpellboundVixen

Quote from: Boudicca on November 14, 2010, 05:03:16 AM
I was thinking maybe Wasp could be turned to the dark side - would you fancy playing a villain who does that? :D

oh yes, my dear... i belieave "hypnotica" the villan I was thinking of being could take a liking to her

Boudicca

Awesome. :D I can't wait to see her profile! :D

SpellboundVixen

where should I post it?

Boudicca

SpellboundVixen

alright hun... I'll write a few words down.. might take a few, kiddies are waking up after there slobber [not mine, room mates] got them to go back to sleep cuz the sun isnt up yet and they cant read the cloak...