Random Movie Quotes

Started by Lancis, March 22, 2007, 01:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sloc

Adam/Felicia: Oh for goodness sakes, get down off that crucifix, someone needs the wood!
Minds, like parachutes, work best when open
- anonymous

Ons and Offs
Rabbit Hole

jouzinka

"Mr. Data!"
"YES, SIR!"
"Shut up!"
"Yes, Sir."
"Fifteen years I've been waiting to say that."

Jean-Luc Picard on Deanna Troi and Will Riker's wedding
Star Trek: Nemesis
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Oreo

Benjamin: Oh my god.
Mrs. Robinson: Pardon?
Benjamin: Oh no, Mrs. Robinson. Oh no.
Mrs. Robinson: What's wrong?
Benjamin: Mrs. Robinson, you didn't... I mean, you didn't expect...
Mrs. Robinson: What?
Benjamin: I mean, you didn't really think I'd do something like that.
Mrs. Robinson: Like what?
Benjamin: What do you think?
Mrs. Robinson: Well, I don't know.
Benjamin: For god's sake, Mrs. Robinson. Here we are. You got me into your house. You give me a drink. You... put on music. Now you start opening up your personal life to me and tell me your husband won't be home for hours.
Mrs. Robinson: So?
Benjamin: Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me.
Mrs. Robinson: [laughs]
Benjamin: Aren't you?
Mrs. Robinson: Benjamin, I am not trying to seduce you.
Benjamin: I know that, but please, Mrs. Robinson, this is difficult...
Mrs. Robinson: Would you like me to seduce you?
Benjamin: What?
Mrs. Robinson: Is that what you're trying to tell me?
Benjamin: I'm going home now. I apologize for what I said. I hope you can forget it, but I'm going home right now.

From 'The Graduate' Dustin Hoffman and Anne Bancroft

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

King

Harry: I peed on the corpse. Can they do, like, an ID from that?
Perry: I'm sorry, you peed on...?
Harry: On the corpse. My question is...
Perry: No, my question. I get to go first. Why in pluperfect hell would you pee on corpse?

From 'Kiss Kiss Bang Bang' Val Kilmer and Robert Downey, Jr.

Inkidu

You know... you're supposed to be some slick-shit killer, but now look at ya' ridding all back of the bus and shit.

Tooms-- The Chronicles of Riddick
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

LittleNekodemon

john carpenter's vampire:  tell me after  a hundred years can you still get hard ?
One wrong move and you are going to be doing laps, solider.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38569.25/intro
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38905.0/ons and offs

use my ims only for role-playing- ask me here first, thankx
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168652.0

Bloody Paramour

"they cant see us if we dont move"
Jurassic Park
"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "

Tachi

"Your mother's going out with Squeak!" --Baseketball

Greg MD

"You know, I can't think of nothing finer than a fine naked woman holding a gun. And you're just all kinds of fine now aint you?"

--Frankie Figs, The Whole Nine Yards

FlaminGlory

When someone asks you if your a god. You say yes!! -Ghostbusters

Dreamweaver

"Jesus wept..."  - Frank, "Hellraiser"

Soran

"Who taught you to drive, you moron"  - spaced invaders.

GnothiSeauton

"Why would I doctor the books to improve the overall test scores of the student body just so I could collect bonus funds from the state which I willfully misappropriated in order to pay off large gambling debts? It just doesn't add up, Blank!" - Greg Hollimon as Principal Blackman in Strangers with Candy
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Tevan

Its like when you have sex for the first time, you look up and go "Daddy are you sure this is right?" ---Tank Girl

Risa

"Zed: You could be my right-hand man.
Oh: I've seen what you do with your right hand. No, thank you."

-Year One with Jack Black and Michael Cera

Greg MD

"I want your FACE!"

--Optimus Prime doing battle with Megatron and The Fallen, Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

Skye

[Gary is chanting incoherently. Wyatt seemed very confused by his best friend's odd behaviour. They are both wearing bras on their heads]
Wyatt: Gary?... By the way, why are we wearing bras on our heads?
Garry: [hesitates] Ceremonial.

-Weird Science (Haha!)
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Soran

'Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you've caught me doing.' Tony Stark..Iron Man

beta

Danny: "Gentlemen, welcome to Vegas.  Everybody eaten?  Good.  Everybody sober?  Close enough."

Reuben: "You're Bobby Caldwell's kid, aren't you?  From Chicago?"
Linus: "...yeah."
Reuben: "It's nice there.  D'you like it?"
Linus: "Yeah."
Reuben: "That's wonderful.  Get in the Goddamn house."

Ocean's Eleven (2001)

Lady Annabelle

Westley: I told you I would always come for you. Why didn't you wait for me?
Buttercup: Well... you were dead.
Westley: Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.
Buttercup: I will never doubt again.
Westley: There will never be a need.

- The Princess Bride
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Transgirlenstein

"Life is pain your Highness!  Anyone who says differently is selling something"  Wesley, Princess Bride
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

CWand

"Welcome aboard the express elevator from hell" - Corporal Hicks - Aliens Special Edition.
If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

CWand

"Have you ever wondered what it'd be like if it rained fire?" Escape from Mars...not sure on the actor or the character name though.
If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

Lady Annabelle

Debra: I tried to kill myself with a Lady Bic. A pink plastic razor with daisies on it and a moisturizing strip.

- Empire Records
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Autumn52

"I'll be your huckleberry"

"Your no Daisy"

"He was just to high Strung"

"My hypocrisy has no bounds"

All quotes by: Val Kilmer as Doc Holiday in Tombstone
Love Love Love that movie and Val Kilmer
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish