Random title name here (mxm)

Started by GothicFires, March 20, 2020, 12:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GothicFires

Welcome to my ideas thread. You can find my old one here. It's quite robust so if you don't find anything that moves you here, you can look there. I'm also happy to use ideas of others. So if you have something you think I'd work for, shoot me a pm.

Important to know. If these 5 points work for you then contact me with an idea or to work together to come up with one.

• I like plot. Romance is a given but the story has to have substance: drama, angst, etc...
  • I don't do well with short posts. You can see my writing style from my games list in my o/o to see if we are compatible.
  • I only can write on E or google docs but I am willing to talk(type) in real time using discord
  • Due to past experience I tend to write as a switch but I am willing to consider more top/bottom roles on a case by case basis.
  • I post when I post. I don't poke. I can't guarantee a posting rate.
  • Pictures are posted for idea ambience, face claims can be negotiated. I like characters to be attractive to both myself and my writing partner

Genres: (any combo there of)
Modern           Fantasy          Sci-fi                Oriental Saga         Boy Love
Medieval         Renaissance   Vampires          Superhero              Romance

Fandoms:

Fantasy
Dragon Age
Mass Effect
Valdemar
Musketeers (tv series)
A.B. Vampire Hunter
Harry Potter

• OC x Zevran Arainai
  • OC mage x Cullan Rutherford
  • Hawke X Anders
  • Hawke (mage) x Fenris

• Sheppard X Kaidan Alenko
  • Oc X Oc

• Oc X Oc
  • Vanyel x Oc
  • Amberdrake x Oc
  • Darkwind x Oc
  • Firesong x Oc
  • Firesong x An'desha
D'Artagnan x Athos

• OC x OC
  • Oc hunter x Jean-Claude
oc x oc
wu/xianxia:
Men with Sword
The Untamed
Word of Honor
Handsome Siblings
Heaven's Official Blessing
Love O2O
Zhi Ming x Murong Li

• Wei Wuxian x Lan Wanji
  • Lan Wanji x Lan Xichen
  • Lan Xichen x Nie Huaisang
  • Xiao Xingchen x Song Lan
  • Xiao Xingchen x Xue Yang
  • Jin Ling x Lan SiZhui
Zhou Zishu x Wen KexingJiang Xiao Yu x Hu Yi Tian
Xie Lian x  Hua Cheng

• Xiao Nie x WeiWei(male)
  • Xiao Nie x K.O.
  • K.O. x Hao Mei

*note* I am a bit different than many other people. I want to know what me and my partner would do with the cannon characters. As long as their personalities aren't changed too much, the story can become our own.

New/ Most Desired Ideas:

The Asian themed stories are always going to be my preference but I prefer writing any good story with someone over writing with myself.

dw
looking for new games
discord: Agara#3507

GothicFires

Asian Themed

Becoming free (light or bondage)

https://youtu.be/MBx_9nygxaQI love these two connecting videos. I want to explore their story. Who are they as individuals? Why can't they act upon their attraction to one another. Falling in love but having outside forces tear them apart and then bring them back together again. I could write for either character. (top, switch or bottom)https://youtu.be/WkKU-9VnNRU

Blind Trust (light or bondage)

As children our characters get in trouble costing my character their vision. Anger and blame cause the two to be separated until they are young adults. When they meet again, not only must they overcome the misunderstandings and guilt between them but they also must face whatever evil we come up with to throw against them. (switch or bottom)

A Sword though the Heart (Bondage)

When the Imperial Family is betrayed by one of their subject states and murdered, Prince Mu Rong Li manages to escape with the help of a servant who died in his place. From that time, he has disguised himself as an aloof musician with such beauty that all courts vie to have him in their residence. All of them unaware of his true identity and that he is orchestrating the downfall of every new kingdom that has been created after the downfall of his family so that one day he will be returned to his birthright.

Zhi Ming is the reluctant king, due to the early death of his father. A spoiled youth who would rather make art than worry about the daily tasks of running his government.  After all, his kingdom is self sufficient, protected from invasion by natural geography and wealthy beyond measure due to mining precious ores and gems in it's mountain range. On his first diplomatic trip to see a new country crown their king, he falls in love with Mu Rong Li at first sight.

Can Zhi Ming thaw Mu Rong Li's injured heart or will Mu Rong Li destroy every bit of Zhi Ming's innocence in his quest for revenge?  Would prefer the role of Zhi Ming (bottom, switch).

The Way You Move Light or bondage

https://youtu.be/_JVFzJk34rw(videos for inspiration, face claims negotiable. Would prefer them to be switches ) The number of youths who want to become Kpop stars are a uncountable and those who actually make it could be counted as rare as unicorns, especially when mostly everyone's talent is being pretty. MC isn't a trainee who wants to coast on his looks nor is he looking to form any kind of friendship with people he has to compete with every day. His focus is on developing his skills in dance, singing and rap so that he is more appealing as a well rounded performer. He would have hand a chance to debut except for YC who was equally talented but a little more personable. Unfortunately for YC, the group he made it into failed to debut due to misconduct from some of it's members so he was thrown back into the trainee pool for the next group. To the annoyance of MC who looses his single room status for not only a new roommate but to the very person that beat him before. Will the close proximity and the televised chance to make it in to a new group bring them together or only make their rivalry more intense?https://youtu.be/2bBkSgQisbg
looking for new games

GothicFires

Other Ideas

Losing control (bondage: human solos)

MC is the only son of a wealthy couple. His father is a workaholic and is mother is only concerned with fashion and her social standing. Though he went through multiple nannies each year and purposely got bad grades so he couldn't get into the ivy league school to add to his parent's prestige, he still didn't get the attention from him that he craved. His time at the local collage was spent the same way as his high-school years,  partying, drugs and girls. His father realizing that MC is out of control and ruining his family's reputation makes a business deal on the only value his 20 year old son has... MC's looks. To finalize a high value business deal MC's father gives him to the owner/ceo (YC) of the other company. After being tricked to a private island, mc is left at yc's mercy to be turned into a more obedient, useful person.

I'm not looking for a love story though that is fine if it goes that way but this story must be erotic. This is something I've never tried before so I only know my hard offs at the moment: rape (dubious consent is ok), anything that involves what should go into a toilet, mutilation. I, obviously want to bottom for this one

A Knight's Honor Light or bondage
Gwaine (mc) x Lancelot (yc). (switch or bottom) Gwaine has always been my favorite knight of Arthurian legends. I want to explore what happens when the king's nephew falls in love with the king's champion. How will their duties interfere with them being together? We can mix some of the actual legends (Gwaine having to marry the hag, Lancelot and Guinevere) with events of our own.
looking for new games

GothicFires

Link to the new stuff

Change Log
Nov 30 2022

• Added Love O2O fandom & character pairings
  • added Sleep
  • Added a Sword through the Heart

October 22 2022

• Formatted fandoms
  • Added pairings for fandoms