Seeking Yaoi Anime RP

Started by Saku, September 12, 2010, 09:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

Of one of the following. If interested please respond below or PM me or do both. Thanks! I will only be doing one of each for right now, no more. And I want a nicely developed plot with a direction in which the RP is going, so we will discuss it through PM after interest is shown. The characters I would be interested in playing are in bold. By the way I am very selective with who I choose to do these with, if I don't choose you please don't feel like it reflects on your writing, I just may think we don't click for this particular RP. It by no means implies that you are not a good writer.

07-Ghost: Teito Klein, Ayanami, Hyuuga, Mikage, Frau, Castor, Labrador, Hakuren Oak, Shuri Oak, Konatsu Warren, Kuroyuri, Haruse, Katsuragi, Yukikaze, Bastien.

Kuroshitsuji: Ciel Phantomhive, Sebastian Michaelis, Lau, Ran-Mao, Grell Sutcliffe, William T. Spears, Undertaker, Alois Trancy, Claude Faustus.

Loveless: Soubi Agatsuma, Ritsuka Aoyagi, Seimei Aoygai, Ritsu Minami, Kio Kaidou

Uraboku: Yuki Sakurai (Giou), 'Zess' (Luka Crosszeria), Tsukumo Murasame, Toko Murasame, Hotsuma Renjou, Shusei Usui, Kuroto Hourai, Senshirou Furuori, Takashiro Giou, Kanata Wakamiya, Fuyutoki Kureha
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests