Wolf in the Woods- seeking the wolf to my Little Red...

Started by quitefancy, January 22, 2011, 01:46:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quitefancy

We all know the story of Little Red Riding Hood. Red is off to her ill grandmother's house to care for her, perhaps read to her a while. Being the naive little girl that she is however, she decides to take a shortcut through the woods, placing herself in harms way...

There are many ways we could play this. I would happily play with an anthro character as the wolf, a shapeshifter, or a legitimate werewolf, as long as there is no permanent maiming of my character. (: I'd love to have dubious consent or non-con be a part of this roleplay, but I think it should also go further than that. I would definitely be interested in expanding on an idea involving the wolf character impregnating Red with his pups and using her as his bitch, or perhaps taking her as his slave and giving her some puppy training. Interesting turn of events, I think.

I have only a rough idea of what I want, so feel free to post here or PM me and we can try to expand further on the idea!
find ecstasy in life;
the mere sense of living is joy enough.

Kaisude

Well I am interested that's for sure. Perhaps we could switch roles...... Wow yeah never mind that idea. I think a Anthro would work for me, unless you are in to beastiality then an Anthro would probably be able to make the plot a bit easier to handle. A legitimate wouldn't be able to talk to LRRH so yeah that wouldn't work so well ya know? I like the idea of impregnating LRRH. Perhaps after he makes her his bitch, others would start to notice and one night an angry mob could go searching for them, and the Anthro would stumble upon them in his human. His only worries is that they are headed straight for LRRH(Little Red Riding Hood just in case.) So in desperation he fursplosions, and kills maybe two or three before drawing their attention from LRRH. Perhaps she is in the process of giving birth when the mob was coming. So he had to keep them away from her.

That's just an idea though. I am willing to work together though, and make the best possible direction for this rp. The story is short and simple, so we kind of have to complex it, and give it some length. Question do you want to make character sheets just to get a general view of the characters. Mannerisms and all that good stuff.

quitefancy

I can be into bestiality, but I don't want a character who only takes an animal form.

I'm interested to know what you would have in mind for a time period, given the ideas you've suggested.
find ecstasy in life;
the mere sense of living is joy enough.

Kaisude

Well I suppose an angry mob from any era would do, because it's all the same ignorance. You throw me for being able to be in to beastiality, although I am not big on it. My mind is just that twisted.

I suppose we could do recent time periods, but it's not my RP. I am only here to help. I'd say now would be a good time period as opposed to the original.