Rated F looking for RP (MM, MF, trans, futa)

Started by Rated F, August 10, 2016, 03:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rated F

Update! - No longer looking for RPs
Thanks for all the messages guys.

Hi there Elliquiy. I'm new to the site (Although a fairly experienced roleplayer in general) and I'm looking to find a good RP or two to really kick things off.

If you want to know a little bit more about me in general and what I like, click this shiny link here.

--My Ons and Offs--

RP Ideas

So without further ado, here are my current RP ideas in no particular order.

The Virgin MxM

An RP I've actually been looking for for a while, but so far have found nobody to fulfill it.

MC: A younger man (18 - 19 years old), timid and somewhat shy, has yet to lose his virginity.

YC: A more experienced, slightly older man (26 - 40 years old). Caring and friendly.

Our two characters meet by chance, maybe your character was working at a bar when my character walked in, maybe my character is a college student and yours is a substitute. Whatever the case, the two form a fast friendship, and before long, the friendship becomes more. Your character gets mine to open up and they end up making love and becoming partners.

There are two ways this could be played:

1: Primarily smut
Our characters get it on fairly quickly, maybe even on their first encounter. From here, your character may open up mine to more fetishes, including bondage, pet play, cross dressing, etc. Your character would be a dom, but still a very caring dom. This could also wander into the territory of dubious consent (But no full on rape).

2: Story focused
A more slice of life take. Our characters will build up their relationship slowly but steadily, and their first sexual encounter would be a climax of sorts to the story (but by no means does it have to be the end). Relationship is a very strong element of this story, if we went this route I would want to explore both the highs and the lows of their budding relationship. Perhaps one or both of our characters has doubts, perhaps your characters past comes back to put a strain on things, perhaps my character feels he is not ready and tries to walk away. There's plenty that could be explored here.

Pokemon x Trainer MxM MxF Trans

I don't have any ideas set in stone for this one, but I've always wanted to do a pokemon x trainer RP. This RP would be smut heavy. I would be willing to take on either role and we could decide if the story involved the trainer getting with multiple pokemon or if there would only be one that he/she forms a strong relationship with.

I'm more than willing to hear any ideas you've got for this RP.

A New Pet MxM MxF Trans

Another smut focused idea, with a heavy leaning on petplay. I would be willing to play either role in this RP.

To put it simply, one character, through some set of circumstances ends up basically as a pet to another character, and the 'owner' character only really has one thing in mind.

We would need to expand this idea out a lot. I'm willing to play it in any setting, historical, fantasy, sci-fi, even an alternative modern setting.

Kinks I definitely want to explore
-Humiliation
-Public Sex
-Collar and Leash
-Group Sex (perhaps the owner invites some friends to play with the new pet)

Kinks I would like to try but are not mandatory
-Animal like features, or full on anthro characters
-Bestiality (as in the pet character, who is human or anthro, may be forced to have sex with actual animals at some point)
-Non Consensual

If any of these ideas interest you, please do PM me. I may be willing to change some aspects of an RP if it's not to your liking.

And also don't hesitate to PM me any other ideas you might have, as long as you check my Ons and Offs first!