Seeking a Whore (No, seriously!)

Started by MagicalPen, August 14, 2011, 07:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

The title says it all, really.

Kevben and I have are looking for a FEMALE WHORE (for real) to join us in our swashbuckling game.

The Scoop: Hurhir "Ogresmasher" (a Dwarf) and his long time friend Alexandros, a Human, have gone rogue. They've turned their backs on the Mercenary Company life and have struck out on their own together. They are tired of fighting other peoples wars and sharing the loot, they're tired of answering to the Man and putting their life on the front line. Instead, together, they have decided to embark on their own, doing jobs that they want (even the 'dirty' ones), for the pay they want. They travel from town to town, picking up the oddjob that fills their pocket with coins (which, in Hurhir's case, is quickly spent on Ale and Women) before moving onto the next town and job. They've done everything from clearing Goblins out of a Silver Mine ("If only it were Gold!") to bringing in Bandits for their Bounty ("How could one so beautiful and skilled beneath the sheets be guilty of murder?") to the more peaceful Caravan Guard Duty. All the while they track down stories and tales of treasures and magical items which is why they journey from town to town.

The Present Situation: Hurhir and Alexo have arrived at their latest Town, somewhere on the Fringes of Civilization. Hurhir's never ending quest for Women and Ale has brought them to The Thirsty Turtle Tavern. It is here that that Dynamic Du have come due to a rumor of an Ancient Civilizatin that is buried in the Wilds. A Horde of Gold fit fr a King is rumored to lay in those ruins and they are seeking more information about it.

The Whore: The Whore has seen that the Duo have coin to spare and she is always open to sharing a bed with some newcomers - which are rare in these parts most of the year. The Dwarf in particular seems eager to lift her skirt up. But their questions about the Gold and Ruins has her intrigued. It was many years ago that her father embarked on such a quest and never returned. It was why she had become a Whore. She is willing to help the Duo with their 'quest', as long as they promise to take her with them.

What we are Seeking: A skilled writer who can write the role of the Whore. Has to be open to sex with a Dwarf, sex with a Human, and sex with both of them at the same time, while also getting her hands dirty on their next planned adventure!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Haibane

Hi sweetie. Was this role filled? If not, I'm curious about what you need exactly.

MagicalPen

I do have a person interested but it has been a few days since she last logged on so I will wait to hear back from her for another day or two before looking for some one else.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

midnightkitty

Sounds like so much fun. If you the previous two ladies don't work out please please give me a shout. ^^