I need some help with a pic

Started by Mossberg, June 26, 2012, 09:16:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossberg

I have an idea of the avatar that I'd like to use once I get approved for membership but it is too large I think, 497x800. My question is, could anybody help me with editing it to the proper size? I have absolutely no experience with photo editing so I don't know how to begin editing it. If you need to see the picture I can provide an address but can't post attachments.
"I killed the whole world, and you can too, if you try hard."
-Lews Therin Telamon

HockeyGod

Quote from: Mossberg on June 26, 2012, 09:16:54 PM
I have an idea of the avatar that I'd like to use once I get approved for membership but it is too large I think, 497x800. My question is, could anybody help me with editing it to the proper size? I have absolutely no experience with photo editing so I don't know how to begin editing it. If you need to see the picture I can provide an address but can't post attachments.

Hi Mossberg,

In the event you are approved for membership, there are always friendly members that are happy to help out. There is also a helpful step by step tutorial on avatars and signatures, including a guide on how to resize.

I think it would be good to check back once the application process has been completed ;)

Serephino

http://www.online-image-editor.com/

I'm computer illiterate, and even I can use this one.  Basically you select the file and click on convert to png file.  Then you can crop, re size, whatever...  150x200 is the max size.