Staying "Active" question

Started by Jenny 7, June 26, 2012, 05:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenny 7

What are the rules for staying "active"?  Is it necessary to post?  Or is coming here to the site and reading substantial?  I tried to look up the rules but I could not find them.  Thank you in advance for your help.
What are your secret fantasies?

Kye

There are no real rules about staying active.  Your account will only go inactive if the email address associated with it is closed or goes inactive I believe.  If you wish to take a hiatus from the site completely we have options for that as well that locks the account for a certain amount of time.

Oniya

Yup, we've got members who go 'quiet' for months at a time.  If your email starts bouncing, you'll get a 'deverified' tag, which can be fixed by simply emailing the proper, updated information to staff.  (See sticky above)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17