A Family's Abduction: Kidnapping, Incest & Slavery(Extreme)

Started by Urbanzorro, August 12, 2011, 02:50:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerebellum von Doom

That's definitely something to work with.  But as the youngest Sam can definitely pick up on the fact that his dad isn't, "the best," compared to other kids dads.  Call it insecurity on Sam's part, he's always lost the, "My dad is better than your dad," fights growing up.

krakenknight

Quote from: Cerebellum von Doom on August 15, 2011, 01:49:10 AM
That's definitely something to work with.  But as the youngest Sam can definitely pick up on the fact that his dad isn't, "the best," compared to other kids dads.  Call it insecurity on Sam's part, he's always lost the, "My dad is better than your dad," fights growing up.

Sounds like a good idea, the thing is I was going for the traits of an honest decent man who could do a little better. He lost his father at a young age and while he had male role models he's a bit unsure how to relate to his children, he does love them and tries to support how they live their lives. He just also knows that he's not the smartest or the strongest father out there and it bothers him.

Urbanzorro

Ok, so there is obviously a need for an OOC thread so here it is, please move discussion onto it. Thanks!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=116472.0
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Sethala

Before we do too much OOC discussion, should we copy our characters over to the OOC thread, so we don't have to keep looking through this one?

Urbanzorro

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.