FFG Star Wars Sith Campaign

Started by Conundrum, August 24, 2018, 05:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miroque

then Im intrested.. how would you like to have character ideas? PM or here? (as its more Darkside themed, there might be things not to be told to others.. and some intergroup plotting going on..) or are we more attuned to the lightside, no matter the background with Sith Empire?

(and how are you planning to use Force die? as normally players use white dots (being lightside) and dark dots tempt, but if some of the force users are allready attuned to the darkside, its only huge boost to them)

Conundrum

Quote from: Miroque on September 03, 2018, 05:23:14 PM
then Im intrested.. how would you like to have character ideas? PM or here? (as its more Darkside themed, there might be things not to be told to others.. and some intergroup plotting going on..) or are we more attuned to the lightside, no matter the background with Sith Empire?

(and how are you planning to use Force die? as normally players use white dots (being lightside) and dark dots tempt, but if some of the force users are allready attuned to the darkside, its only huge boost to them)

Either here or PMs is fine, generally they will be dark side themed, and I was going to bring it up with the players whether black or white dots would be used.
If I have not responded to a post in 4 days, send me a PM as I may have missed it.

Pumpkin Seeds

Finally got my computer.  Woohoo!  So where we at?

Thinking this will do as inspiration.

Conundrum

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on September 12, 2018, 12:17:39 AM
Finally got my computer.  Woohoo!  So where we at?

Thinking this will do as inspiration.

Looking for at least a second completed character sheet since so far only one person I saw submitted one.
If I have not responded to a post in 4 days, send me a PM as I may have missed it.

ShadowFox89

Gonna keep an eye on this. Might have an idea or two floating around.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Miroque

Name: Vel' Kyn Adaris
Race: Cathar
Gedenr: Female

Background:
Galaxy in turmoil. Empire's iron boot has landed on most worlds, and Vel´Kyn was born. She lived as an street urchin in war torn world of Cinnagar.

During her early years, she found an odd cubical object, that somehow sticks with her. As she turned 10, something changed and the holocron resonated with her, talking and teaching the young Cathar. It teached the street urchin about untold history, galaxy in peace and without consentration camps filled with non-human sentients.

When the Republic forces toke over the world again, few Jedis senses the holocron and found Vel' Kyn. So she was taken into the order and her teachings in the ways of the force started.

Vel´Kyn is a new breed of Jedi, she was breed for war against Sith Empire and their minions. She might be young, but her dedication and sheer determination has driven her to exel in those few missions she has been part of.  But her ethrusiasm was her undoing.

During one of their raids, she was separated from her master, and faced off few sith acolytes. High on her pride she challenged them and struct them down, only to face their master, Darth Arginos of the Brotherhood.
Darth played with Vel' Kyn and made her draw strength from her blood and rage, something that is genetically coded to Cathars. Vel' Kyn thought she had change to defeat an Sith master, but was defeated and humiliated by Darth Arginor. He captured Vel'Kyn and made her beg for her life, screaming it to the planetary holo-net, and when he was through, he left her to be raped by droids.

Vel'Kyns mind shattered and her bloodlust toke over. When she was saved by the Republic troops, she went insane and from the newfound piffany of the darkside, she savagely ripped their heads off from their bodies, with her bare hands.

When she got into her senses, she had nowhere to go. Republic considered her an enemy, Siths left her to die and Jedi's consider her fallen. Ever since, she has used her childhood skills to dissapear into the crowds.

Lockepick

Posting some interest if this game is still recruiting -- I need to get back into the system to figure out exactly what -- but likely some sort of Force User.

Sorry, withdrawing interest. Nothing to do with the game itself -- I just never find the system satisfying. I thought I could try again, but I'm just not into it.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Captain Whitebread

There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.