Anus of Gaia (Dungeon World, NCish fantasy adventure)

Started by Sain, October 02, 2017, 11:51:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wander

Leaving this post here to edit in my character sheet when I feel more able to do so.  :-)

pdragon

What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

MiraMirror

Quote from: pdragon on October 02, 2017, 05:03:53 PM
She pulls her bowstring REALLY HARD!

Or she smacks someone with the bow.   But no, she's got a REALLY big bow, one that takes a lot of strength to even draw the string of.
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Nastara

Oh em gee!  SAIN IS RUNNING DUNGEON WORLD YAY!

If you're still looking for people (and it's okay if this weekend I'm a little idle...) I'd love to make a PC!  I've been playing in my mind with a delicious futa drow, likely of the thiefly persuasion.

P.S. Also, these submissions are hot as hell?
Delvers Company: Origins (Starting Soon!)
Red Team OOC| Blue Team OOC| Worldbuilding

Nastara

Name: Chains
Sex: futa
Sexuality: primarily femme-sexual (player more flexible)
Description: The fine features of her elvin kin plays strongly on Chains's face, delicate cheekbones, a lightly pointed nose and eyebrows that arch carefully all painted in darkest ebon tones.  Her lips are full with a faint twist to them, as though touched with amusement, though a harsh exterior gives way to mischief with the presence of deep dimples, a simple stud pierced through each of them.  Her ears are large, even for an elf, and delicately pointed and run along the bottom edge with small silver rings.  The drow dresses provocatively, a low leather bustier, tight grey pants that hug every sensual turn of her body, both garments highlighting that Chains can't be fully drow, too many curves on her form.  About her neck and around her wrists are the cuffs of manacles, black carefully oiled chains hanging from them.

Background: There are relatively few paths that a drow can take when brought out of the underdark.  Most of them are filled with tears and hardship.  Chains knew going in what she was purchasing, an opportunity to become a legend.  As a young elf, Chains abandoned her family name, a pompous thing to be sure, and took on a new identity as a delicious little slave girl to a wealthy noblewoman.  Her unique blood and even more unique physiology kept her passing upward, ever upward, to a princeling of considerable wealth and power with significant interests in the mithryl mining industry.  This man she killed, spilling his blood and writing on the wall beside his corpse, "For blood spilled in our homeland we take blood from yours."

Or rather, that's what she would have done.  But as she slipped her knife out of it's sheath and stabbed it towards the princeling's neck, a gauntleted hand grabbed her forearm.  The princeling's guard, Deva Callian, was better prepared than she'd expected.  Kept in the dark of a cell for twenty years, Chains waited, her clothes rotting off, her body kept whole through sexual favors to guards that tended her and ensured she was kept fed.  She watched them grow older, retire, and leave.  She became a fixture.  She waited until someone made a mistake and escaped.

Money gone, disconnected from her family, and wanting to cement her name in history, she sought out the Anus of Gaia.

Likes: Fashion, wealth, delightful little trinkets, and deliciously strong women
Dislikes: Miners, slavers, and those who think they can't be touched
Player desires: Fun, sexy times, adventuring and swashbuckling!  I'm also a huge sucker for magic items and neat trinkets!

Class: Rogue Level: 1
Current XP: 0 Needed XP: 8 (level+7)
Stats
Strength: 8 (-1)  Dexterity: 16 (+2)   Constitution: 9 (+0) 
Intelligence: 13 (+1)  Wisdom: 12 (+0)  Charisma: 15 (+1)   
Damage: d6 Armor: ? HP: 15
Alignment/Drive: Neutral: Avoid detection or infiltrate a location
Race/Origin: Drow Elf
(No move yet! Sorry!)
Bonds:
I stole something from _______                   .

_________ has my back when things go wrong.

_________ knows incriminating details about me.

__________ and I have a con running.

Gear: Load: 5/8
-Dungeon Rations (5 uses, 1 weight)
-Leather armor (1 weight, 1 armor)
-3 uses of oil of tagit
-10 coins
-rapier (close, precise, 1 weight)
-3 throwing daggers (thrown, near, 0 weight)
-Adventuring gear (5 uses, 1 weight)
Moves:

Trap Expert
When you spend a moment to survey a dangerous area, roll+DEX.
*On a 10+, hold 3.
*On a 7–9, hold 1. Spend your hold as you walk through the area to ask these questions:

Is there a trap here and if so, what activates it?
What does the trap do when activated?
What else is hidden here?

Tricks of the Trade
When you pick locks or pockets or disable traps, roll+DEX.
✴ On a 10+, you do it, no problem.
✴ On a 7–9, you still do it, but the GM will offer you two options between suspicion, danger, or cost.

Backstab
When you attack a surprised or defenseless enemy with a melee weapon, you can choose to deal your damage or roll+DEX.
✴ On a 10+ choose two.
✴ On a 7–9 choose one.

You don’t get into melee with them
You deal your damage+1d6
You create an advantage, +1 forward to you or an ally acting on it
Reduce their armor by 1 until they repair it

Flexible Morals
When someone tries to detect your alignment you can tell them any alignment you like.

Poisoner
You’ve mastered the care and use of a poison. Choose a poison from the list below; that poison is no longer dangerous for you to use. You also start with three uses of the poison you choose. Whenever you have time to gather materials and a safe place to brew you can make three uses of the poison you choose for free. Note that some poisons are applied, meaning you have to carefully apply it to the target or something they eat or drink. Touch poisons just need to touch the target, they can even be used on the blade of a weapon.

Oil of Tagit (applied): The target falls into a light sleep
Bloodweed (touch): The target deals -1d4 damage ongoing until cured
Goldenroot (applied): The target treats the next creature they see as a trusted ally, until proved otherwise
Serpent’s Tears (touch): Anyone dealing damage to the target rolls twice and takes the better result.

Lynnette

Going to work on a character tomorrow, on the fence about what to make though. Will have to read up a bit on character creation and what kind of restrictions there are, first time working with dungeon world (or systems beyond dice-rolls for tie-breakers as a whole) buuuut since Said agreed to do some hand-holding, I'll be tossing a sheet in here as well ^^ On the fence between a charismatic (very not work-safe) elf and a paladin or warrior of some sort, will have to do some deciding tomorrow :P
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Shilue

working on something myself as well. A couple of ideas kicking around so far.

Nastara

With a reread I see I made Chains too powerful by half! Will rewrite!!

Faeli

I will likely also be submitting.  Because I'm submissive.

Yukina

Nastara

Faeli

Hrmmm... I kinda wanna do Thief, but I'm not sure I wanna fight with Nasty for the thief spot :P

Knarfy

Ooo! I'm innnnnn!

I'm on a trip atm, so might not get a character up right away, but I'm in if you'll have me :)
Godbound: Erry day I'm shillin' it
My O/O thread
Why isn't Knarfy posting? - probably because he is lazy
"The most iconic hentai is essentially Lovecraftian, in that it portrays sexual pleasure as beyond human comprehension, to which the only possible response is a descent into hedonistic madness." - Anonymous

Nastara

I can rewrite or toss up multiple drow babes! I love pretty much all of the Playbooks for Dungeon World.

Faeli

Quote from: Nastara on October 02, 2017, 10:04:42 PM
I can rewrite or toss up multiple drow babes! I love pretty much all of the Playbooks for Dungeon World.
*bap*  The CORRECT answer was Jello-wrestling

JoanieSappho

Name: Anahita
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Pansexual/Homoromantic (Will fuck anything, but relationships are woman-only)
Description: A beautiful woman standing close to six feet tall, her clothing and appearance quickly and obviously marks her as foreign to the Wall of Purity, her body slender although definied muscles can be glimpsed beneath the silks that seem to alternate between covering and revealing her body. Clad in silks and gold, with long, lustrous black hair and soft, full lips, Anahita is definitely a striking presence.

Background: Anahita hails from the strongly matriarchal island kingdom of Myara, a small but wealthy nation of mages and traders, and a longtime competitor of Shala-ka when it came to their concubines. The only child of a noble family, that Anahita would become a mage was nota matter of chance or choice and, at first, she enjoyed this life, especially the power she held. But that power, she was constantly reminded, was not hers. Notin Myara. No, it - and she - belonged to the island, to their queen, and she would use it only as instructed.
Wanting to make her own fate, to not just hold power but use it as she wished, the announcement from the Anus of Gaia filled her with desire for her own kingdom. her own power to hold over others and force them to obey her.

Dislikes: The cold, disobedient males, violence, having to obey others
Player desires: Sexy times, dominating males (pcs, ncs and/or monsterboys), transformations (remaining female, though), monster/beast fun (monsterboy harem building?  :P)

Class: Wizard Level: 1
Current XP: 0 Needed XP: 8 (level+7)
Stats
Strength: 8 (-1) Agility: 13 (+1) Constitution: 9 (0) Intelligence: 16 (+2) Wisdom: 12 (0) Charisma: 15 (+1)
Damage: d4 Armor: 1 HP: 13
Alignment/Drive: Evil - Use magic to cause terror and fear.
Race/Origin: Human
Choose one cleric spell. You can cast it as if it was a wizard spell.

Bonds:
______  will play an important role in the events to come. I have foreseen it!
______ is keeping an important secret from me.
______ is woefully misinformed about the world; I will teach them all that I can.

Gear: Load: /6
Spellbook (1 weight)
Leather armour (1 armor, 1 weight)
Dagger (Hand, 1 weight)
1 Healing potions (0 weight)
Dungeon rations (5 Uses, 1 weight)

Moves:

Prepare Spells
When you spend uninterrupted time (an hour or so) in quiet contemplation of your spellbook, you:
* Lose any spells you already have prepared
* Prepare new spells of your choice from your spellbook whose total levels don’t exceed your own level+1.
* Prepare your cantrips which never count against your limit.

Cast a Spell (Int)
When you release a spell you’ve prepared, roll+Int.
✴ On a 10+, the spell is successfully cast and you do not forget the spell—you may cast it again later.
✴ On a 7-9, the spell is cast, but choose one:
You draw unwelcome attention or put yourself in a spot. The GM will tell you how.
The spell disturbs the fabric of reality as it is cast—take -1 ongoing to cast a spell until the next time you Prepare Spells.
After it is cast, the spell is forgotten. You cannot cast the spell again until you prepare spells.

Spell Defense
You may end any ongoing spell immediately and use the energy of its dissipation to deflect an oncoming attack. The spell ends and you subtract its level from the damage done to you.

Ritual
When you draw on a place of power to create a magical effect, tell the GM what you’re trying to achieve. Ritual effects are always possible, but the GM will give you one to four of the following conditions:

It’s going to take days/weeks/months.
    First you must _____
    You’ll need help from _____
    It will require a lot of money
    The best you can do is a lesser version, unreliable and limited
    You and your allies will risk danger from _____
    You’ll have to disenchant _____ to do it.

Spells

Cantrips

Light
An item you touch glows with arcane light, about as bright as a torch. It gives off no heat or sound and requires no fuel, but it is otherwise like a mundane torch. You have complete control of the color of the flame. The spell lasts as long as it is in your presence.

Unseen Servant
You conjure a simple invisible construct that can do nothing but carry items. It has Load 3 and carries anything you hand to it. It cannot pick up items on its own and can only carry those you give to it. Items carried by an unseen servant appear to float in the air a few paces behind you. An unseen servant that takes damage or leaves your presence is immediately dispelled, dropping any items it carried. Otherwise the unseen servant serves you until you end the spell.

Prestidigitation
You perform minor tricks of true magic. If you touch an item as part of the casting you can make cosmetic changes to it: clean it, soil it, cool it, warm it, flavor it, or change its color. If you cast the spell without touching an item you can instead create minor illusions no bigger than yourself. Prestidigitation illusions are crude and clearly illusions—they won’t fool anyone, but they might entertain them.

First Level

Contact Spirits (Summoning)
Name the spirit you wish to contact (or leave it to the GM). You pull that creature through the planes, just close enough to speak to you. It is bound to answer any one question you ask to the best of its ability

Detect Magic
Level 1 (Divination)
One of your senses is briefly attuned to magic. The GM will tell you what here is magical.

Magic Missile
Level 1 (Evocation)
Projectiles of pure magic spring from your fingers. Deal 2d4 damage to one target.

Sain

No worries about taking same class :P

I'll look at the sexy sheets when I get home. Good to see the bait has been taken by so many.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Yukina

Nice to see another wizard (that'd make mine submit). :)

MiraMirror

Name: Xia
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Omnisexual, female-leaning
Description: An innocent-looking young woman stands at 5'6", wearing relatively little clothing.  The clothing she does wear is exotic, reminiscent of something one might find in a desert-like area.  Trinkets hang from her top piece, while her feet remain uncovered, no shoes to stop her from feeling the sand beneath her.  Wild black hair adorns a tanned body, and nestled in that nest of messy hair are two monstrous ears, indigo in color and almost wing-like in appearance.  Patches of golden scales are scattered on her body- her cheek, the sides on her hips, and a few on her back.  The most noticeable feature on her person are the four pairs of bird-like wings, also indigo.  Finally, a sinuous tail protrudes from her lower back, tipped with feathers, as well.  These features betray any statement one might make that she's a pure human.  She carries herself with a confidence not seen among commoners, an impressively large bow gripped in her hands.  Dexterous fingers dance on its grip, just waiting to nock an arrow and choose a target.

Background: Xia is only one member of a relatively small tribe, founded during the time of chaos when the Anus of Gaia first spewed forth its perverse creations.  It was thought that several of the monsters' "victims" lost themselves to lust and debauchery in the midst of this time, birthing half-breeds with monstrous features, some veering closer to their "fathers'" genetics than the mothers.  The members of this tribe are as varied in appearance as one might imagine, and generations of cross-breeding and wild orgies have only made it more confusing to understand which monster any individual child came from.  Xia, like many others, are too human to be considered monsters.  However, so too do they carry too dangerous a level of monstrous heritage in their bodies.  Rarely do they fit in with either race.  Xia inherited a sizeable portion of her forefathers' genetics, including one feature that isn't immediately noticeable: immense strength and dexterity that would put a normal human to shame.

She grew up in a community of many opinions.  Many parents and children idolize the monsters that sired them, clinging to their monstrous features as though their lives depended on it.  Some others, though less numerous, despise these very same features, driving them to seek out a human community that might accept them, or other, less harmless options.  Xia is as of yet undecided.  She's vaguely aware that her lineage could be traced back to the Anus. She does not worship her ancestors, but neither does she desperately wish to integrate herself into human life.  She wishes for equal treatment, but enjoys terrifying those she might call enemies.  Beneath her tough exterior, she truly despises being called a monster.  A blade might pierce her skin to wound her, but no weapon will ever injure her as much as that insult, that generalization.  Xia does not yet know her place in life, simply wandering around and seeking glory and an improvement in her destructive capabilities.  To that end, she's come to prove herself to all who would witness her, intent on slaying the core of The Anus for the ultimate glory, and perhaps to earn a kingdom for her tribe, instead of some meager tents in some unknown civilization belonging to the sands of the desert.

Likes: Fighting, proving herself, fish, target practice, traveling, the feel of the breeze through her feathers
Dislikes: Tight/enclosed spaces, stuffy areas, pacifists, racists
Player desires: Adventure, kinky fun, bondage, futas, impregnation, transformation,(first time, so...go easy on me maybe? No male transformations please.  Futa is fine), monsters, being dominated

Class: Barbarian Level: 1
Current XP: 0 Needed XP:
Stats
Strength:15(+1) Agility:16(+2) Constitution:13(+1) Intelligence:10(+0) Wisdom:8(-1) Charisma:9(+0)
Damage: d10 Armor: HP: 21 (8+CON)
Alignment/Drive: Neutral- Teach someone the ways of your people.
Race/Origin: Halfbreed (Harpy-like, counts as human)
You may be elf, dwarf, halfling, or human, but you and your people are not from around here. At the beginning of each session, the GM will ask you something about your homeland, why you left, or what you left behind. If you answer them, mark XP.

You have fluffy wings that help you when falling.   Take +1 on Defy Danger when applicable.

Bonds:
______ is puny and foolish, but amusing to me.
______’s ways are strange and confusing.
______ is always getting into trouble—I must protect them from themselves.
______ shares my hunger for glory; the earth will tremble at our passing!

Gear: Load:4/23
-Hunter’s bow (near, far, messy, forceful, 1 weight)
-Bundle of arrows (3 ammo, 1 weight)
-Adventuring Gear (1 weight)
-Dungeon Rations (5 uses, 1 weight)

Moves:
-Herculean Appetite: Others may content themselves with just a taste of wine, or dominion over a servant or two, but you want more. Choose two appetites. While pursuing one of your appetites if you would roll for a move, instead of rolling 2d6 you roll 1d6+1d8. If the d6 is the higher die of the pair, the GM will also introduce a complication or danger that comes about due to your heedless pursuits.  (Fame & Glory and Pure Destruction)

-The Upper Hand: You take +1 ongoing to last breath rolls. When you take your last breath, on a 7–9 you make an offer to Death in return for your life. If Death accepts he will return you to life. If not, you die.

-Muscle Bound: While you wield a weapon it gains the forceful and messy tags.

-What Are You Waiting For?:When you cry out a challenge to your enemies, roll+Con.  On a 10+ they treat you as the most obvious threat to be dealt with and ignore your companions, take +2 damage ongoing against them.  On a 7–9 only a few (the weakest or most foolhardy among them) fall prey to your taunting.

-Unencumbered, Unharmed: So long as you are below your Load and neither wear armor nor carry a shield, take +1 armor.
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Sain

Finally home, I went over applications and found them sexy :P

You can take a few days Knarfy, no worries.

Shilue

Name: Alexander
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Description: Alexander is tall, perhaps a bit more than six feet, with a slender yet toned body. His brown hair is typically cut close to his head. He wears well worn but functional duelist leathers, a gift from his master, and carries a large sword that is well taken care of.
Background:
Never knowing his parents or anything about them Alexander was abandoned at an orphanage as a baby. It was not uncommon for half breed children to be abandoned by their parents at the orphanage as well their parents ashamed to have born children with monsters from the anus of Gaia. However growing up with them Alexander viewed them as the only family he ever had and knew they were not all bad. He would often pick fights with other children that would bully and pick on the others earning him a reputation as a ‘lover of the freaks’ and all but ensuring he was never adopted. When he was fifteen the cleric that had been placed in charge of the orphanage decided that the ‘monster children’ were not worth his time and abandoned them all in the Anus of Gaia never to be seen again.
When he learned of what happened Alexander attacked the cleric. Being no match for the older man Alexander was easily defeated and tossed out on the street. Seeing himself as a failure for not being able to protect his family and knowing he had have no way of rescuing them if he could not even defeat a single cleric he convinced a traveling Arcane Duelist to take him as an apprentice. Upon hearing of the reward of an entire kingdom gave Alexander hope, it would solve all his problems. Prevent anymore halfbreed children from being abandoned, and his kingdom could be home to any of them already living on the surface. He even dared to let himself hope he could find some of the children he once knew.
Likes: Quality Whiskey, being outdoors, showing off, practicing his swordsmanship
Dislikes: Those that discriminate against half breeds, Arrogance, those that take advantage of others, simple food, being alone
Player desires: Monsters, Transformations, Futa, gender bending, Impregnation, Corruption,

Class: Arcane Duelist
Level: 1
Current XP: 0 Needed XP:
Stats
Strength: 9 (+0) Agility: 12 (+1) Constitution: 15 (+1) Intelligence:16 (+2) Wisdom: 8 (-1) Charisma: 13 (+1)
Damage: D8 Armor:1 HP: 23 (8+CON)
Alignment/Drive: Good
Race/Origin: Human
Your fighting style is showy and impressive. Gain +1 forward to parley with anyone who has seen you fight
Bonds:
                      broke up a fight I was involved in. I was probably going to lose, but they don’t need to know that part.
                       and I are regular training partners.
I may have killed a relative of                        at some point in the past.
                       seems like they would fold at the first sign of trouble. I don’t trust them.
Gear: Load: 4/9 (8+STR)
Duelist’s leathers (1 armor, worn, 1 weight)
Bastard Sword (+1 damage, two-handed, close, 2 weight)
Adventuring Gear (1 weight) and Dungeon Rations (5 uses, 1 weight)
Healing Potion (0 weight)

Moves:
Arcane Bladework
When you attempt to incorporate magic into a melee attack, roll +int.
On a 10+, deal your damage and apply 1 technique.
On a 7-9, deal your damage and apply 1 technique, and your opponent attacks you.

Throw down the gauntlet
When you challenge someone to a duel, roll +cha.
On a 10+, they choose 2 if they do not accept.
On a 7-9, they choose 1 if they do not accept.
You take +1 ongoing against them until they defeat you
They lose the respect of their peers and underlings
They retreat

The Riddle of Steel
When you cross swords with a humanoid opponent, gain +1 forward to discern realities about them. In addition, you may add the following to the list of questions you can ask:
What is this person about to do?
What emotion drives this person?
What is this person trying to hide?

Student of the Blade
Begin play with 4 techniques.

Techniques

Soul-Siphon
Your attack heals you for 1d4. Heal 1d8 instead if this attack kills your target.
Warding
Your attack creates a ring of light around you and your target that other creatures (and their projectiles) cannot cross.
Freezing
Your attack freezes and shatters a portion of your opponent’s armor. After you deal your damage, reduce their armor by 1 until they repair it.
Burning
Your attack deals an extra 1d4 damage and lights anything flammable.

Sain

First manly male character appears ;D

Heads up to all, I have a long day tomorrow and might be around, just carry on as normal and take your time to fill the sheet.

Nastara

Well, I don't want to get too much of making niche protection weird!  I'm a big believer in allowing double-ups as a GM, but as a player I'd rather swap to a different playbook than share!

And Faeli, I think Jelly Wrestling to determine it is an EXCELLENT idea!

When you wrestle in the jello for a playbook roll + Dexterity.  On a hit, you've pinned your opposition under slick and slippery jello, cause harm as established.  On a 7-9, choose 1.  On a 10+, choose 2
-You avoid their blows and take no harm
-You maintain your dignity and don't lose clothing
-You get a good sexy pin, take an article of their clothing
On a 6-, things go way beyond what you were planning.

Sain

Quote from: Nastara on October 03, 2017, 05:34:26 PM
Well, I don't want to get too much of making niche protection weird!  I'm a big believer in allowing double-ups as a GM, but as a player I'd rather swap to a different playbook than share!

And Faeli, I think Jelly Wrestling to determine it is an EXCELLENT idea!

When you wrestle in the jello for a playbook roll + Dexterity.  On a hit, you've pinned your opposition under slick and slippery jello, cause harm as established.  On a 7-9, choose 1.  On a 10+, choose 2
-You avoid their blows and take no harm
-You maintain your dignity and don't lose clothing
-You get a good sexy pin, take an article of their clothing
On a 6-, things go way beyond what you were planning.

;D You can bet Faeli nudges die to get a 6.

Anyway I'm a bit worried about allowing weird classes since it's my first time running DW on forums and there are some new people who I wouldn't be able to adequately guide to get the class they want so they might later be sad that they didn't pick the dream class at start.

Can always multiclass or flip the class into something weird like Mira did.

Kimera

I think adding the right flavor allows you to differentiate the same class over different characters