Servants of the Heiress [Seeking 2 players]

Started by Anna Katrine, November 18, 2020, 02:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Katrine

She is young, beautiful, rich and a nymphomaniac. Christina has everything she could want for, cars, clothes and everything else one could want when you have expensive taste. All she needs is a handle on her libido. The poor girl can hardly go a day without some sort of sexual stimulation. Luckily she thought of a solution: Hire someone to take care of those need for her. And so Christina hired her first servant to help take care of her sexual needs and desires. And help out around the house whenever she didn't need her itch scratched. And it worked for a while. Only problem was that her desires are very varied and after a few months she started, with the help of her first servant, the search for another servant to help keep her sex drive in check.

I am looking for a couple of players who want to join me in creating a very smut filled story that will change and adapt according to Christina's (and ours) wishes. Some days Christina might want to dominate. Other she will want to be dominated. Some she wants to watch. Other she just wants to be watched. Some days might be filled with roleplay and costumes while others she might just want to drink tea. I will be playing Christina so I am looking for the roles of the servants to be filled:

Christina:
Anna Katrine
Male Servant/Butler/Bodyguard:
Female Servant/Maid/Personal Assistant:

Please let me know if you find this interesting, and have a nice day :)

AndyZ

This sounds like a lot of fun.  Got anyone for the male servant yet?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Anna Katrine

None so far, would be happy to have you on board :)

AndyZ

Sounds like fun ^_^ I'll hold off planning until I know who the other female is in order to make sure my character can fit both of your O/Os well.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

AndyZ

Anna Katrine

Fantastic :)

I will send you both a link with the OOC and we can begin working out the details :)

Hex

Hmmm, I'm interested in the female maid/assistant positon!~

Of course, if it's still open.

Hex~

Hex

Oop, I just realized two people posted in this thread before me :P  Ignore my previous msg~

Anish Joshi

Hey,

Is there a position open? I would like to be the male servant.

If yes, please send a PM . Thanks :)
Don't Judge!! Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans!!
Discord : Indianboy#8135