Re: Corruption: How Far Will You Go? - Recruiting for show 4 reopened.

Started by Chrystal, July 07, 2013, 03:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Rupert Everton

Player Name: Lord Rupert Everton,

Contestant's name:Eduardo Cabal

Sexuality: Openly Straight (secretly bisexual)
Job: Carpenter and Nature Author
Nationality: Originally Ecuador, currently lives in Tacoma, Washington

Height: 6 foot, 1 inch
Weight: 225 lbs
Stats: 34 inch waist
Natural hair colour: Brown (now with salt and pepper)
Eye Colour: Blue
Distinguishing marks: Has a large scar diagonally crossing his chest from his left shoulder to underneath his right nipple
Body hair: Thick hair on chest, armpits, legs, and ass. Slightly unkempt and wiry pubic hair. Grey beard.

Close Friend or relative: Sylvia Cabal-Harper (45) (ex-wife and current wife of Eduardo's former male lover, Dante Harper)

Likes: Rain, being in the forest, writing, making a table, rough and passionate sex
Dislikes: Kissing men, cities, arrogant people, television, dishonesty

Personality: Eduardo moved to the United States when he was 25. When he arrived he knew no English and performed hard for little pay in New Mexico before meeting his ex-wife Sylvia. The couple fell in love over their mutual love of nature and poetry. Eventually, they moved to Washington state where Eduardo learned English and completed his PHD in Latin America Literature. He has since become a successful author under the pseudonym "Steven Hawthorne." Sadly, during his marriage he fell in love with Dante Harper, a strong, masculine 35 year old man and Eduardo's publisher. The two carried on their affair while, unbeknownst to Eduardo, Dante was having an affair with Sylvia. When Eduardo discovered this, he gave each the chance to leave the other, but neither did. Eduardo now lives in a small town outside Tacoma and keeps largely to himself, spending weeks on in camping and hiking alone in the forest.

Reason to be here: Alcoholism and seclusion have dominated Eduardo's life since his divorce. His writing has become darker and somewhat less successful. His only human contact is indiscrete sexual encounters with almost any person who will touch him. He was once a proud man, but is now a shadow of his former self. He wants to start anew in India but is in desperate need of relocation funds. In addition, he wants to show his former lovers how low he has fallen and expose them for the liars and adulterers they are. 

Chrystal

Quote from: Lord Rupert Everton on September 13, 2013, 10:13:49 AM

Distinguishing marks: Has a large scar diagonally crossing his chest from his left shoulder to underneath his right nipple
Body hair: Thick hair on chest, armpits, legs, and ass. Slightly unkempt and wiry pubic hair. Grey beard.

Close Friend or relative: Sylvia Cabal-Harper (45) (ex-wife and current wife of Eduardo's former male lover, Dante Harper)

Likes: Rain, being in the forest, writing, making a table, rough and passionate sex

Personality: Eduardo moved to the United States when he was 25. When he arrived he knew no English and performed hard for little pay in New Mexico before meeting his ex-wife Sylvia. The couple fell in love over their mutual love of nature and poetry. Eventually, they moved to Washington state where Eduardo learned English and completed his PHD in Latin America Literature. He has since become a successful author under the pseudonym "Steven Hawthorne." Sadly, during his marriage he fell in love with Dante Harper, a strong, masculine 35 year old man and Eduardo's publisher. The two carried on their affair while, unbeknownst to Eduardo, Dante was having an affair with Sylvia. When Eduardo discovered this, he gave each the chance to leave the other, but neither did. Eduardo now lives in a small town outside Tacoma and keeps largely to himself, spending weeks on in camping and hiking alone in the forest.

Reason to be here: Alcoholism and seclusion have dominated Eduardo's life since his divorce. His writing has become darker and somewhat less successful. His only human contact is indiscrete sexual encounters with almost any person who will touch him. He was once a proud man, but is now a shadow of his former self. He wants to start anew in India but is in desperate need of relocation funds. In addition, he wants to show his former lovers how low he has fallen and expose them for the liars and adulterers they are.

Sorry, but the maximum age is 38. That gives 20 years to choose from.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

RedEve

I sorta lost track of this...

Can you tell me how far episode four is from starting?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Chrystal

Episode 4 was supposed to start last weekend, but Autumn seems to have lost the link to the thread I sent her.

I just sent her a nudge!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Lord Rupert Everton

Chrystal

Very nice character, and thank you for changing the age. I have no problem, by the way, with him marrying a woman 11 years his senior, but if you want to change this, you can.

However, you will need to wait for the celebrity special which will be episode 5, and celebrities will be required to donate their winnings to charity.

Chrystal

Episode 4 is now under way. We are now recruiting for the celebrity special.

Any player who has previously had a character disallowed because they weren't ordinary enough will be allowed to participate in this one with that character.

There is one major change, though. Celebrity contestants MUST nominate a charity to be the recipient of their winnings.

The charity can be a real one or a made up one - might be better if it was made up. All I ask is that it sound plausible. For example, "Ther Gardenia fund, a local charity that helps pregnant teenagers", is plausible, while The US Fund For Relocation Of Extra Terrestrials" is NOT plausible.

In other words, please keep it realistic and, while it can be light hearted, it should not be ridiculous.

InnocentSynn

Again I put forth Amber Adamson for Episode Five, if that's alright.  And would you like the charity now, or should we announce it on the actual show when it comes time?

Chrystal

I would like the charity now, please, purely so I can veto any that I think are too silly!

InnocentSynn

of course........Amber will be donating to the Gina Carano Women's Defense Organization, which funds programs to help teach women self defense techniques.

Chrystal

Nice, Josh. You're in the celeb special.

*wanders off to give Ember a poke re her Sarah Palineque politician, and Aurelie a poke re her charity, and to amend the character sheet...*

Lord Rupert Everton

I'd love to the charity special. My charchter's charity will be the "Redwood Defense Fund" for the defense of redwood trees.

Chrystal

That's cool.

You might want to find a new picture, that's a little younger?

AurelieCatena

Player Name: Aurelie Catena,

Contestant's name: Felina Pan Teer (show name)

Sexuality: Straight
Job: Escape artist (former strip-teaser)
Nationality: France, but most of her career has been in Las Vegas

Height: 172 cm
Weight: 62 kg
Stats: 86 cm (C cups) - 60 cm- 92 cm
Natural hair colour: Auburn
Eye Colour: Green
Distinguishing marks: Small, golden nipple rings
Body hair: Groin only, trimmed into a landing strip

Close Friend or relative: Bob Shark, Felina's manager
Charity: The Retired Show-business Women Foundation: The careers of women in the show-business is often as short as their youth. Those who retires and are unable to reconvert themselves to a new job often live miserable lives. This Foundation collects funds to help them live a decent life while allowing them to practise their talents in local fairs.

Likes: Bondage, BDSM, Surpassing herself, Exercising, Dancing, Music
Dislikes: Boredom, sex, Lesbians, small swarming animals, scat, bestiality

Personality: Felina is stubborn and very proud. She has always been looking for challenges to overcome. She has done some triathlon in her teenage, just to prove she could do it. She got raped at the end of a competition and has since then developed a hate for anything related to sexual intercourse.

Later she turned to the show-business to make a living. She began as a dancer but failed to succeed and had to fall back to strip-tease to earn some decent money (her career, as many things in her life, began on a "I dare you" from one of her friends).

Later, she was noticed by Bob Shark who induced her to begin an escape artist show. She had been doing that kind of thing for fun since puberty and it mixed perfectly with her sense for show to make a great spectacle. She became famous in her trade in Las Vegas, inventing new and more daring stunts every year. The eroticism of her escape shows toed with the laws on adult entertainment, but always managed to remain on the safe side.

Felina is not a true masochist. She does not like pain. What she likes is overcoming it, escaping it. She does have a taste for exhibition though.

Reason to be here: Lately Felina's fan base has begun to shrink, turning to younger artists and she has been struggling to keep up with her life style. Bob Shark sees this show as a great, free advertisement campaign.

AurelieCatena

Come on! Who wants to join us for the Celebrity special! This is great fun! You can count upon Chrystal's and Autumn's evil imagination to come up with excruciating challenges.

Chrystal

Giggles.

Thanks Aurelie.

Sadly my imagination is running dry at the moment.

Don't panic, I'm not closing the game, but my posts are not as frequent as I'd like them to be...

I think Autumn is having similar issues right now.....

Chrystal

Okay, sadly show four looks like it has lost two of the five contestants before actually starting.

This means the celebrity special goes on hold, and recruiting is re-opened for show 4.

We are back to wanting ordinary people.

Just one player character will be enough to start the episode off, but if I get two or more I won't complain!

AurelieCatena

Quote from: Chrystal on September 22, 2013, 03:55:41 PM
This means the celebrity special goes on hold, and recruiting is re-opened for show 4.

Deep sigh.

Chrystal

You could always create a character for show 4, so that one gets off the ground, and then the celeb special will be open again....

AurelieCatena

How different from Episode 1 and Celebrity Special will this Episode 4 be (in terms of challenges to perform).

Chrystal

AurelieCatena

That's what I thought, so I am going to keep my inspiration for the Celebrity Special.

Or I could enter a character in Episode 4 and make her bail out at the first card... but that would not be fair to you!  ;-)

HannibalBarca

I'd love to create your fourth celebrity, I'm having so much fun playing Cammi in the show--her dynamic with Loretta and Kitten has me tickled pink--you and Autumn are knocking it out of the park, Chrystal.  This was a great concept for a group game; I'm glad you put it out there.  Unfortunately, I've gone and done what so many of us here at E do--I've begun so many games and threads that I'm desperately juggling what time I have to write just to keep up with what I have.  Otherwise, I'd whip up a male entrant that was...oh, I don't know, like that arrogant chef on that one show that acts like a drill sergeant, just to see him get his ego and ass handed to him by spunky little Loretta...or maybe a Brad Pitt clone, super-attractive and an all-around nice guy, happily married to a charity-working Angelina clone...then see him get completely corrupted by the enticing charms of Loretta, Kitten, and the entire show...and watch him devolve into a lust-filled, bondage-hungering, humiliated wreck.

Damn, here I am, torturing myself by not creating him and joining episode 4.  I better go to sleep now.  G'night, everyone :P
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

AurelieCatena

Chrystal needs a fourth player for Episode 4, not the Celebrity show, which will be Episode 5.

So, you have some time to polish your celebrity until we start. Come on, this is not as if this game was so fast-paced. I'm sure you'll find it easy to include into your writing schedule.