Previous topic - Next topic

Galanthor

Nope just me claiming you.

Wanna be my snuggleslave, snickerz? ;)

Snickerz

heh, well you can be here too.

What's a snugleslave exactly Thor?

Galanthor

someone forced to snuggle without pay whenever i want.

So yeah...better snuggle me, snickerz!

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Snickerz

Quote from: Galanthor on October 07, 2013, 01:32:08 PM
someone forced to snuggle without pay whenever i want.

So yeah...better snuggle me, snickerz!

Lol.... so wait a minute.... You going to pay me for the times I snuggled you before I became your snuggle slave then? ;)

Sorry Silver afraid not.

How about Rumm?

Nexus1199

How could you guess anyone but me?

Snickerz come back and apologize?

Snickerz

*sniffles*
I'm... I'm... I'm sorry!
*cries hysterically*
I didn't mean to
*hugz Nexus, still crying*

Forgive me Nexus?

Nexus1199

You my dear are forgiven...but only on the condition you agree to join me for a cup of tea and a listen of some semisonic songs.

Snickerz will agree to my offer

Silver

If she ever appears...

perhaps now Snickerz?
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Snickerz

Silver that avatar is beautiful!

Heh, yes I agree Nexus. I like tea.

Coming back?

Nexus1199

Back in black

Snickerz, care to pour some sugar on me?

Elisyyr LeTharne

Fraid not, lonely is the night for you.

Given the record I'd say nexus?
~I like the sound of the broken pieces, I like the lights inside what she says, we got machines but the kids got Jesus, we like to move but we both don't need this! We like to dance but the dead go faster! Turn up the SLAM now barcode blaster, we want the cash all the junk you're after! Rise up control for the next tape measure! Teenage girls with ESP! Girls with guns on LSD!~

Nexus1199

Right you are

DJ Pon3 care to light a roman candle with me? Just a roman candle? You can wear your sandals.

Snickerz

Quote from: Nexus1199 on October 07, 2013, 09:29:31 PM
Right you are

DJ Pon3 care to light a roman candle with me? Just a roman candle? You can wear your sandals.

wait wait.... Will you two be wearing only sandals?

*grabs popcorn and takes a seat*

Come on back DJ Pon3 :D

Silver

Elisyyr LeTharne

~I like the sound of the broken pieces, I like the lights inside what she says, we got machines but the kids got Jesus, we like to move but we both don't need this! We like to dance but the dead go faster! Turn up the SLAM now barcode blaster, we want the cash all the junk you're after! Rise up control for the next tape measure! Teenage girls with ESP! Girls with guns on LSD!~

Snickerz

Yes ma'am. :-)

How about Silver again?

Seress

Just me.

But maybe Silver this time.

ArtemisHighmore

Just me

How about.... Seress?

Seress

Right you are!

Maybe persephone325?

Nexus1199

But alas it is I Nexus the wonderful

Care to try again Seress?

Galanthor

Nope.

Quote from: Snickerz on October 07, 2013, 06:35:47 PM
Lol.... so wait a minute.... You going to pay me for the times I snuggled you before I became your snuggle slave then? ;)
Nope, till then it's charity, the only constant is i can order you to snuggle now.

Nexus, the wonderful merely adequate?

TheLegionary

Seress

Correct!  ;D

Maybe TL and his towel again?

Galanthor

Nope, sorry

Seress, can fluffle your hair?